Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Anniston AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Anniston AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Anniston AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Anniston AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Anniston AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Anniston or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Anniston AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Anniston AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Anniston Alabama
Anniston is the county seat of Calhoun County in Alabama and is one of two urban centers/principal cities of and included in the Anniston-Oxford Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 23,106. According to 2013 Census estimates, the city had a population of 22,666.
Though the surrounding area was settled much earlier, the mineral resources in the area of Anniston were not exploited until the Civil War. The Confederate States of America then operated an iron furnace near present-day downtown Anniston, until it was finally destroyed by raiding Union cavalry in early 1865. Later, cast iron for sewer systems became the focus of Anniston's industrial output. Cast iron pipe, also called soil pipe, was popular until the advent of plastic pipe in the 1960s.
In 1872, the Woodstock Iron Company, organized by Samuel Noble and Union Gen. Daniel Tyler, rebuilt the furnace on a much larger scale, and started a planned community named Woodstock, soon renamed "Annie's Town" for Annie Scott Tyler, Daniel's daughter and wife of railroad president Alfred L. Tyler. Anniston was chartered as a town in 1873.
Though the roots of the town's economy were in iron, steel and pipe clay, planners touted it as a health resort, and several hotels began operating. Schools also appeared, including the Noble Institute, a school for girls established in 1886, and the Alabama Presbyterian College for Men, founded in 1905. Careful planning and easy access to rail transportation helped make Anniston the fifth largest city in the state from the 1890s to the 1950s.
Saturday 02/16 50%
Chance of Rain
Showers late. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.
Sunday 02/17 90%
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. Thunder possible. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Monday 02/18 10%
Mostly cloudy. High 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 02/19 100%
Rain. High 48F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Wednesday 02/20 90%
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Find the Right Anniston AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Anniston AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 5
Bing: Anniston AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
General Contractor, Home Remodeling: Anniston, AL ...
Turn to a Preferred General Contractor in Anniston, AL. Contact Us. ... Tile installation; Contact us today to get a free written estimate on your bathroom or kitchen remodeling project in Anniston, AL. Anniston Construction LLC. Anniston Construction LLC . Anniston, AL 36207
Flooring Installation & Repair: Anniston, AL | Anniston ...
Floor Installation in Anniston, AL ... Call 205-910-0622 now to discuss your project with a floor repair contractor in Anniston, AL. Trusted Floor Installations & Floor Repairs. ... Tile flooring; Now is the perfect time to hire the floor repair specialists at Anniston Construction in Anniston, AL. Contact us today to get a free written ...
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Anniston, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Anniston, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Milstead home repair. Remodeling Contractor - Anniston, AL ...
See past project info for Milstead home repair including photos, cost and more. Anniston, AL - Remodeling Contractor. Professionals. ... a Shingle Roof Install a Furnace Install a Fence Install a Concrete Driveway Grind a Medium Tree Stump Screen in Porch Install a Tile Floor.
tile ceramic contractors in Anniston, AL | Reviews ...
Find tile ceramic contractors in Anniston, AL on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. ... Ceramic tile contractors Marble Setting,Tile Installation,Wood Flooring,Railroads & Highways,Floor Installation. Website; Quick Info. 15. Carpet One. 200 W Meighan Blvd.
Best Tile Roof Installation Contractors - Anniston AL ...
More Anniston Roofing Contractors More Alabama Roofing Contractors More Alabama Tile Roof Contractors Unscreened Roofing Contractors in Anniston, Alabama Cochrane Roofing & Metal Co., Inc. 870 Minor Parkway Rd. Birmingham , AL 35224
Tile Contractors in Anniston AL - Networx
When you have a tile problem in your Anniston home or business, choose a tile contractor located in Anniston, AL. By reading reviews posted by your neighbors, you can hire the Anniston Alabama tile contractor you want, and be assured of their professionalism.
Tile Contractors in Anniston, AL - yellowpages.com
Tile Contractors in Anniston, AL. About Search Results. About Search Results. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to those you might ...
Best 15 General Contractors in Anniston, AL | Houzz
Anniston, AL General Contractors If you're on the brink of a large home improvement project, remodel, or new build, you'll likely want to hire a general contractor in Anniston, AL. These professionals manage all aspects of the job to ensure it's completed on schedule and to your satisfaction.
Top 2 Best Anniston AL Home Remodeling Contractors | Angie ...
Join for FREE to read real reviews and see ratings for Anniston, AL Home Remodeling Contractors near you to help pick the right pro Remodeling Contractor. Join For Free How It Works Sign In. Close Menu ... tile installation, concrete repair, countertop installation, deck building...and more. Join For Free. See all highly rated companies. A.