Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Blountsville AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Blountsville AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Blountsville AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Blountsville AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Blountsville AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Blountsville or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Blountsville AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Blountsville AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Blountsville Alabama
Blount County was created by the Alabama territorial legislature on February 6, 1818, from land ceded to the federal government by the Creek Nation on August 9, 1814. It was named for Gov. Willie G. Blount of Tennessee, who provided assistance to settlers in Alabama during the Creek War of 1813-14. It lies in the northeastern section of the state, generally known as the mineral region.
What became Blountsville appears on an 1819 map as the mixed Creek/Cherokee Native American village of "Wassausey" (meaning Bear Meat Cabin, the name of an Indian translator who lived there). The town was established by Caleb Fryley and Johnny Jones in 1816 as Bear Meat Cabin. The post office was opened as Blountsville on October 20, 1825, and incorporated on December 13, 1827. It was the county seat until 1889 when the government was moved to Oneonta.
There were many schools in the town in the early years: The Academy, Blount College and the District Agricultural School, plus the public schools. The Blount County Courthouse and jail was built in 1833 and remained there until it was moved to Oneonta. A major crossroads in early Alabama, Blountsville became a Confederate depot for the cavalry. Confederate forces led by General Nathan Bedford Forrest and Union forces led by General Abel Streight skirmished briefly in the town on May 1, 1863, and Major General Lovell H. Rousseau and his Union cavalry occupied the town in July 1864. Blount College was in the building that was originally the courthouse. It was established in 1890. The beautiful Blountsville United Methodist Church was established in 1818 and is the oldest building in Blountsville and is still in use today. Another old building in Blountsville was once known as the Barclift House. Built in 1834 as Hendricks Tavern, it is now owned and is being restored by the Ortiz family.
The Copeland-Bussey House, built c. 1835, is one of the oldest structures in northeast Alabama. The building has been stabilized by the Alabama Historic Preservation Alliance and the Blountsville Historical Society.
Find the Right Blountsville AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Blountsville AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 6
Bing: Blountsville AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Slate Floor Tiles Installation Blountsville AL - Find ...
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Blountsville AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing.
Tile Installers in Blountsville | Tile Blountsville AL ...
eHARDHAT helps you find the best Blountsville Tile Installers. Compare top AL Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now!
Tile Contractors Blountsville, AL - Best Carpet Installer
Flooring Contractors » Floor Installation Pros » AL » Flooring Installers in Blountsville 35031 Floor Installation Pros in Blountsville, AL Information about floor laying instructions, pine flooring, and the best tile installer in Blountsville, AL.
Best 18 Tile Contractors Dealers in Blountsville, AL with ...
Tile Contractors Dealers in Blountsville on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Blountsville, AL.
Blountsville AL Tile Contractors | Networx
When you have a tile problem in your Blountsville home or business, choose a tile contractor located in Blountsville, AL. By reading reviews posted by your neighbors, you can hire the Blountsville Alabama tile contractor you want, and be assured of their professionalism.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Blountsville, AL 2020 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Blountsville, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.