Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Fairfield AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Fairfield AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Fairfield AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Fairfield AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Fairfield AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Fairfield or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Fairfield AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Fairfield AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Fairfield Alabama
Fairfield is a city in western Jefferson County, Alabama, United States. It is part of the Birmingham metropolitan area and is located southeast of Pleasant Grove. The population was 11,117 at the 2010 census.
This city was founded in 1910 in which the featured speaker at the dedication ceremony was former President Theodore Roosevelt. It was originally named Corey, after an executive of U.S. Steel Corporation. The name was later changed to the city in which the President of U.S. Steel lived, Fairfield, Connecticut. It was planned as a model city by the Tennessee Coal, Iron and Railroad Company to house workers in their new Fairfield Works plant, now owned by U.S. Steel, similar to its northeastern city of Ensley.
As of the census of 2000, there were 12,381 people, 4,600 households, and 3,141 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,503.8 people per square mile (1,354.2/km²). There were 4,960 housing units at an average density of 1,403.7 per square mile (542.5/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 8.90% White, 90.23% Black or African American, 0.06% Native American, 0.15% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.17% from other races, and 0.48% from two or more races. 0.59% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There were 4,600 households out of which 34.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 35.6% were married couples living together, 28.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 31.7% were non-families. 29.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 12.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.55 and the average family size was 3.17.
Tuesday 03/26 0%
Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High 64F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 03/27 0%
Sunny. High 71F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 03/28 0%
A few clouds from time to time. High 73F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 03/29 0%
Cloudy. High near 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 03/30 40%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Find the Right Fairfield AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Fairfield AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 21
Bing: Fairfield AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Fairfield, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Fairfield, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
9 Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Fairfield AL ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Fairfield, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 9 Top Fairfield Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. ... Recent Job Requests for Install or Repair Tile Contractors in Fairfield, Alabama: Project Location: Fairfield ...
Tile Installers in Fairfield | Tile Fairfield AL contractors
Compare top AL Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now! ... To Install Vinyl Tile Flooring in Fairfield Alabama - How Much? Wholesale fees for 200 square feet of vinyl tile flooring installation - between $5.22 & $6.20. We gauge that no person in the 35064 community expends above $6.20 or below $5.22 per square foot for tile in ...
Tile Contractors in Fairfield AL - Networx
Serving Fairfield, AL Get Free Quotes » Providing tile installation work the in Birmingham and Hoover Alabama areas since 1990 - tile floors, backsplashes, showe pan repairss, kitchen counter-tops, bathrooms, etc....including tile with a hardwood appearance.
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Fairfield, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Fairfield, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. ... Costs to install tile. $4600 - $10530. National average. ... Our data on recent flooring contractor projects in Fairfield shows that larger flooring services projects in city are often upwards of $499.00 ...
5 Best Tile Roof Installation Contractors - Fairfield CA ...
Hire the Best Tile Roof Contractors in Fairfield, CA on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Fairfield Traditional Tile Roof Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Find BBB Accredited Ceramic Tile Companies near Fairfield, AL
Find BBB Accredited Ceramic Tile Companies near Fairfield, AL - your guide to trusted Fairfield, AL Tile - Ceramic - Contractors and Dealers, recommended and BBB Accredited businesses.
Flooring Contractors in Fairfield AL - Networx
Find Flooring Contractors In Fairfield AL Get FREE Flooring Quotes. Where do you need the flooring contractor? Find Pros. ... Wiley Hardwood Flooring brings over 17 years of experience providing the best in hardwood flooring and tile installation, r... Triple T Electric & Construction, Inc. Serving Fairfield, AL.
tile contractors in Fairfield, CA | Reviews - Yellowbook
Find tile contractors in Fairfield, CA on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. ... Ceramic tile contractors,Non-ceramic tile contractors & dealers Carpet Laying,Insulation Work,Marble Setting,Tile Installation,Wood Flooring. Website; Quick Info. 2. Al's Tile & Marble Fino. 4733 ...
Our 8 Best Fairfield, AL Flooring Contractors | Angie's List
Read Ratings and Reviews on Fairfield, AL Flooring Contractors on Angie’s List so you can pick the right Floor Installation the first time. How It Works Sign In ... Find Top-Rated Fairfield Flooring Contractors ... carpet cleaning, tile installation, countertop installation, flooring...and more. Join Now.