Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Greenville AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Greenville AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Greenville AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Greenville AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Greenville AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Greenville or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Greenville AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Greenville AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Greenville Alabama
Greenville is a city in Butler County, Alabama, United States. At the 2010 census, the population was 8,135. The city is the county seat of Butler County and is known as the Camellia City. The movement to change the official Alabama state flower from the goldenrod to the camellia originated in Greenville with legislative sponsors LaMont Glass and H.B. Taylor.
Greenville was first settled in 1819. Its original name was Buttsville, but after becoming the county seat in 1822, its name was changed to Greenville, in remembrance of the former locale in South Carolina of many of the original settlers. The first county seat was at Fort Dale, a fortification that was named for Sam Dale, who fought to defend the area during the Creek War. The site of Fort Dale lies on the north of the city near the Fort Dale Cemetery, along what is now Alabama Highway 185.
The namesake of the county, Captain William Butler, was killed during the Creek War. He is buried in the Pioneer Cemetery, which is across from the oldest church in Butler County, the First United Methodist Church of Greenville.
Greenville is located in southern Alabama at 31°49'52.583" North, 86°37'39.241" West (31.831273, -86.627567).Interstate 65 passes to the west of the city center, with access from exits 128 and 130. U.S. Route 31 passes to the east of the city center. Montgomery, the state capital, is 44 miles (71 km) north, the closest city to Greenville with a population above 50,000.Mobile is 127 miles (204 km) to the southwest on I-65.
Tuesday 03/26 0%
Cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 03/27 10%
Sunny. High 71F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 03/28 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 74F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 03/29 0%
Cloudy. High 78F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 03/30 10%
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 78F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Greenville AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Greenville AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 1
Bing: Greenville AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Greenville, NC (with Free ...
Here is the definitive list of Greenville's tile contractors as rated by the Greenville, NC community. Want to see who made the cut? ... Join as a pro. Sign up. Log in. Find a tiling professional near Greenville, NC 21 near you. Find a tiling professional near Greenville, NC. 21 near you. Give us a few details so we can match you with the right ...
Tile Repair Services - Greenville, Alabama
Are you looking for a certified flooring contractor in Greenville, Alabama for your tile repair project? * We specialize in tile repair, but we can help with any type of residential or commercial tile flooring project ... Tile Floor Repair, Cleaning, Installation and Grouting. Our Flooring Contractors Are Licensed and Insured. Tile Repair ...
The 10 Best Remodeling Contractors in Greenville, AL 2019 ...
The most trusted remodeling contractors in Greenville, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. ... a Shingle Roof Install a Furnace Install a Fence Install a Concrete Driveway Grind a Medium Tree Stump Screen in Porch Install a Tile Floor. ... Can I browse unscreened Remodeling Contractors in Greenville?
16 Best Tile Contractors - Greenville SC | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Greenville, SC on HomeAdvisor. We Have 244 Homeowner Reviews of Top Greenville Tile Contractors. Home Improvement, SurfaceGleam, LLC, MarbleLife of the Carolina's, S.W. Contractors, Inc., Red's CleanUp Crew. ... Comment: Looking to install wood-look tile flooring. Just had a Loweâ€™s rep come measure the ...
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Greenville, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Greenville, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Find Flooring Installation Contractors near Greenville AL ...
This entry was posted in Alabama and tagged Best Hardwood Floor Installers Greenville AL 36037, Flooring Installation Companies Near Me Greenville AL 36037, Flooring Prices Installed Greenville AL 36037, Hardwood Flooring Company Names Greenville AL 36037, Hardwood Flooring Contractors Near Me Greenville AL 36037, Laminate Floor Installers Near ...
Roof Repair Contractors in Greenville, AL | Hometown ...
Roof Repair Contractors in Greenville, AL. Get a Free Quote. Hometown Roofing Contractors. If your roof is leaking or damaged, quickly contacting a roof repair contractor to repair your roof may enable you to avoid further damage to your roof or even the interior of your home. ... Tile roof repairs. Flat roof repairs. Shake and slate roofing ...
Best 15 Flooring Contractors in Greenville, AL with ...
Greenville, AL; Flooring Contractors; Flooring Contractors in Greenville, AL. About Search Results. ... Greenville, AL 36037 (334) 382-1191. ... Certain materials like hardwood and tile are difficult to install yourself if you have never done it before. However, you can opt for easier-to-install options, like engineered wood or carpet squares ...
Tile Contractors in Greenville, SC - cylex.us.com
Tile Contractors in Greenville, SC (Results 1 - 20 of 39) Switch to Map. 34.837263,-82.3317579. Clayton Tile Distributing Company Incorporated ... Floor Flooring Retail, Vinyl Floor Installation, Upholstery Cleaning,... 34.7969880,-82.4734550. Tilecrafters. 11705 ANDERSON ROAD 29611 Greenville (864) 269-3670... Ceramic Tile Contractors ...