Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Huntsville AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Huntsville AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Huntsville AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Huntsville AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Huntsville AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Huntsville or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Huntsville AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Huntsville AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Huntsville Alabama
Huntsville is a city located primarily in Madison County in the Appalachian region of northern Alabama. Huntsville is the county seat of Madison County. The city extends west into neighboring Limestone County and south into Morgan County. Huntsville's population was 180,105 as of the 2010 census. Huntsville is the third-largest city in Alabama and the largest city in the five-county Huntsville-Decatur-Albertville, AL Combined Statistical Area, which at the 2013 census estimate had a total population of 683,871. The Huntsville Metropolitan Area's population was 417,593 in 2010 to become the 2nd largest in Alabama. Huntsville metro's population reached 441,000 by 2014.
It grew across nearby hills north of the Tennessee River, adding textile mills, then munitions factories, NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center and the United States Army Aviation and Missile Command nearby at the Redstone Arsenal. The National Trust for Historic Preservation named Huntsville to its "America's Dozen Distinctive Destinations for 2010" list.
The first settlers of the area were Muscogee-speaking people. The Chickasaw traditionally claim to have settled around 1300 after coming east across the Mississippi. A combination of factors, including depopulation due to disease, land disputes between the Choctaw and Cherokee, and pressures from the United States government had largely depopulated the area prior to 1805. That year Revolutionary War veteran John Hunt settled in the land around the Big Spring. The 1805 Treaty with the Chickasaws and the Cherokee Treaty of Washington of 1806 ceded native claims to the United States Government. The area was subsequently purchased by LeRoy Pope, who named the area Twickenham after the home village of his distant kinsman Alexander Pope.
Twickenham was carefully planned, with streets laid out on the northeast to southwest direction based on the flow of Big Spring. However, due to anti-British sentiment during this period, the name was changed to "Huntsville" to honor John Hunt, who had been forced to move to other land south of the new city.
Tuesday 03/26 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 03/27 0%
Sunshine. High 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 03/28 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High around 70F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 03/29 0%
Cloudy. High 72F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday 03/30 80%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Cloudy in the morning, then thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 69F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Find the Right Huntsville AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Huntsville AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 22
Bing: Huntsville AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Cost to Install Vinyl Flooring - Estimates and Prices at Fixr
Average cost to install vinyl flooring is about $800 - $1,000 (installing a new floor of 200 square feet of vinyl plank floor). Find here detailed information about vinyl floor installation costs.
UCP Directory Search - UCPHome
UCP Directory Search: Company Name: Certifying Agency ...
Romanoff | Work with us
As the flooring provider for the nation’s largest flooring retailer, Romanoff contractors enjoy consistent work year-round at competitive rates, in warehouses that offer fast load outs, digital diagrams, and a support team that is available to help handle job site challenges.
25 Best Roofers - Huntsville AL | HomeAdvisor Roofing ...
Hire the Best Roofing Contractors in Huntsville, AL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 397 Homeowner Reviews of Top Huntsville Roofing Contractors. Feltman Contracting, Affordable Contracting, North Alabama Roofing and Restorations, Inc., Coltus Roofing and Construction, Ragland Construction Company, LLC. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
12 Best Remodeling Contractors - Huntsville AL | Home ...
Hire the Best Addition and Remodeling Contractors in Huntsville, AL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 177 Homeowner Reviews of Top Huntsville Addition and Remodeling Contractors. Vandergriff Construction, Champion Window Company of Huntsville, LLC, Alldredge Family Remodeling, Harold H. Potts, Jr., About The House. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Keller Interiors - Orlando, FL
Christine joined Keller Interiors from an office admin position with another large flooring installation company. She knows the flooring business extensively as she previously owned a flooring installation business for one of the largest home improvement chains in the United States.
Cost to Install Tile Floor - Estimates and Prices at Fixr
Average cost to install tile flooring is about $700 - $2,000 (200 sq.ft. grade 2 slate, PEI II, subfloor, and removal of old flooring). Find here detailed information about tile flooring installation costs.
Digital Roofing Innovations - Roofers Decatur, AL | Voted ...
We are proud to serve our communities during a time of need. Our office is located in Decatur, AL allowing us to serve the surrounding areas of Northern Alabama including Decatur, Huntsville, Madison, Florence, Athens, Cullman, Hartselle, Muscle Shoals, and Guntersville, AL.
Blalock Building Company
Blalock Building Company, Inc. is a privately held commercial general contractor located in Trussville, Alabama. Established in 2006, Blalock Building Company, Inc. specializes in schools, luxury theater developments, churches, retail centers, and other commercial developments.
2019 Average Acoustic Ceiling Installation Costs: How Much ...
Drop Ceiling System Prices. An acoustic ceiling, or drop ceiling, is a beneficial ceiling system when you may need access to utilities that are located above.