Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Moulton AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Moulton AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Moulton AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Moulton AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Moulton AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Moulton or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Moulton AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Moulton AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Moulton Alabama
Moulton is a city in Lawrence County, Alabama, United States and is included in the Decatur Metropolitan Area, as well as the Huntsville-Decatur Combined Statistical Area. Although it incorporated in 1819, along with its rival of Courtland, to compete for the honor of county seat, it did not first appear on the U.S. Census rolls until 1900. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city is 3,471, its record high. The city has been the county seat of Lawrence County since 1820. It has been the largest community in the county since the 1920 U.S. Census.
By the time Alabama became a state in 1819, an inn had been erected at the site of what is now Moulton to serve migrants along the various early paths that passed through the area. Shortly after Alabama achieved statehood, both Moulton and Courtland (to the north) incorporated and competed for the county seat of Lawrence County. Governor Thomas Bibb awarded the seat to Moulton as the most centrally located of the two within the county. The city is named for Lieutenant Michael Moulton, a soldier killed while fighting under General Andrew Jackson at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend in 1814.
Moulton is located at 34°28′56″N 87°17′8″W / 34.48222°N 87.28556°W / 34.48222; -87.28556 (34.482307, -87.285621). The city is concentrated along Alabama State Route 33 southwest of Decatur. Alabama State Route 24 passes through the northern part of the city, and Alabama State Route 157 passes through its eastern section. The William B. Bankhead National Forest lies to the southwest of Moulton.
As of the census of 2010, there were 3,471 people, 1,482 households, and 912 families residing in the city. The population density was 552.1 people per square mile (213.3/km²). There were 1,486 housing units at an average density of 251.7 per square mile (97.2/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 78.2% White, 13.1% Black or African American, 4.1% Native American, 0.4% Asian, 0.2% from other races, and 4.1% from two or more races. 1.6% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
- 2:40 AM CST on February 19, 2019
- 6:00 PM CST on February 22, 2019
Tuesday 02/19 100%
Rain and snow this morning changing to rain late. High 44F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Wednesday 02/20 100%
Thunderstorms. High 59F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Thursday 02/21 50%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday 02/22 90%
Rain. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Saturday 02/23 80%
Thunderstorms likely. High 72F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Find the Right Moulton AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Moulton AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 11
Bing: Moulton AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Crow Wing County Historical Society - Brainerd Buildings ...
Information about historically important buildings and parks in early Brainerd, Minnesota.
Computer: Bit Slices of a Life - Columbia University
PREFACE to Web edition. Computer: Bit Slices from a Life was converted to HTML for the Web by Frank da Cruz in May 2003 for the Columbia University Computing History Project with permission and collaboration of Dr. Grosch. This is a manuscript of the 3rd edition, a work in progress sponsored by the US National Science Foundation.The first edition was published by Third Millenium Books, Novato ...
Read UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
Readbag users suggest that UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT is worth reading. The file contains 430 page(s) and is free to view, download or print.
Readbag users suggest that nysb_03-13057_199.pdf is worth reading. The file contains 595 page(s) and is free to view, download or print.
The Locomotive Magazine and Railway Carriage and Wagon ...
The Locomotive Magazine and Railway Carriage and Wagon Review Volume 42 (1936) Key page. Number 521 (15 January 1936) Diesel engines for rail traction. 1-2. Editorial summary of paper presented to the Institute of Transport by C.E. Fairburn and comment thereat by E.J.H. Lemon on the high cost of diesel power.
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
M DCPS Registered Vendor List 04/29/2016
M‐DCPS Registered Vendor List (By Vendor Name) Date Run: 04/29/2016 Vendor Name Vendor City State Zip Code Country Vendor # A ALL MAJOR BRANDS CORP MIAMI FL 33166 US 6500062
Irish Business - If you are Irish and have a business anywhere in the world, this directory is a place for you to add a business, search for other businesses and network with Irish business people worldwide.