Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Craig AK
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Craig AK, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Craig AK tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Craig AK, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Craig AK tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alaska, as well as Craig or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alaska Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Craig AK tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alaska references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Craig AK home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Craig Alaska
Craig (Tlingit: Sháan Séet) is a first-class city in the Prince of Wales-Hyder Census Area in the Unorganized BoroughA[›] in the U.S. state of Alaska. The population was 1,201 at the 2010 census, down from 1,397 in 2000.
Craig is the largest town on Prince of Wales Island, the fourth largest island in the USA. Craig is approximately 56 miles (90 km) by air northwest of Ketchikan and 220 miles (350 km) south of Juneau.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 9.4 square miles (24.3 km2), of which, 6.7 square miles (17.4 km2) of it is land and 2.7 square miles (7.0 km2) of it (28.94%) is water.
Craig was named after Craig Miller (also spelled Millar) who established a fish saltery on nearby Fish Egg Island in 1907 with the assistance of the local Haida natives who moved onto Prince of Wales Island, being driven from Haida Gwaii (British Columbia's Queen Charlotte Islands) starting in the 18th century. Craig Miller constructed a cold storage plant and packing company at the present site of Craig, and in 1922 was instrumental in the incorporation of the city (originally as an Alaska second-class city within the Alaska Territory, pre-statehood).
Tuesday 02/19 80%
Cloudy with rain and snow. High around 40F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. About one inch of snow expected.
Wednesday 02/20 10%
Mostly sunny. High 41F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 02/21 100%
Snow likely. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected.
Friday 02/22 10%
Partly cloudy. High near 40F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 02/23 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High 39F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Craig AK Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Craig AK tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alaska
Bing: Craig AK Tile Installation Contractors Search results
AK Tile LLC. Tile Contractor - Craig, AK. Projects, photos ...
See past project info for AK Tile LLC including photos, cost and more. Craig, AK - Tile Contractor. Sign up Log in Are you a quality pro? ... Backsplash Installation. Grout Color Sealing. Terrazzo Flooring Installation. Terrazzo Flooring Refinishing. Terrazzo Flooring Repair. Show more.
11 Best Tile Contractors - Anchorage AK | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Anchorage, AK on HomeAdvisor. We Have 99 Homeowner Reviews of Top Anchorage Tile Contractors. Get Quotes and Book Instantly. Home ProFinder ... Legacy Tile is your locally owned and operated tile installation and repair pro. We stand behind ... See More. Get a Quote (907) 952-0999.
DALE'S FLOOR COVERING LLC. Flooring Contractor - Craig, AK ...
See past project info for DALE'S FLOOR COVERING LLC including photos, cost and more. Craig, AK - Flooring Contractor. ... Install Carpet Install Air Conditioning Install a Tile Roof Install a Shingle Roof Install a Furnace Install a Fence Install a Concrete Driveway Grind a Medium Tree Stump Screen in Porch Install a Tile Floor.
Tile contractors Anchorage, AK - Wild S'Tile
Fully licensed, bonded and insured tile contractors for your peace of mind Welcome to Wild S'Tile, where high quality meets low prices! We are a full-service installer of tile surfaces in the Anchorage, AK area with experience and prices that are unmatched by competition.
Ceramic Tile Installation | AK | Read Reviews + Get a Bid ...
In Alaska, most contractors that perform residential home improvements must be licensed by the Division of Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing. Ceramic Tile Installation currently holds license 23340 (Is A Registered Specialty Contractor), which was Active when we last checked.
Top 6 Best Anchorage AK Tile Installers | Angie's List
Find Top-Rated Anchorage Tile Installers There are 6 top-rated tile installers in your area.
Construction Companies in Anchorage, Alaska - Manta
3,038 Construction Companies in Anchorage, Alaska. Search or browse our list of Construction companies in Anchorage, Alaska by category. ... Specializing in high end residential and commercial stone & tile installation. New construction, commercial & remodel. ... Local Remodeling Contractor (907) 310-0004 Web. FY shower enclosure & Shower room ...
Wild S’tile - Contractors - 1041 W 70th Ave, Anchorage, AK ...
I'll sum it up this way: When Joe does an install, there's no difference in quality between a customer or a project he'd do for himself - you'll get his BEST effort, as he's immersed in providing as perfect a job as he's capable of. ... Stop following Craig L. 4/28/2017 ... Find more Contractors near Wild S'tile Contractors Services ...
Flooring Installers Alaska | Flooring Installation ...
Find a local flooring installers in Alaska. Search through our list of companies by location and find the right installer for you.
Ceramic Tile Contractors in Anchorage, AK - cylex.us.com
Ceramic Tile Contractors in Anchorage, AK (Results 1 - 20 of 29) Switch to Map. 61.1199281,-149.8008667. Aurora Tile. ... We have large selection of kitchen cabinets, vanity cabinets, door styles, granite counter tops and have our experts install your kitchen for you. 61.2255492,-149.8621965. Old World Stone. 1115 WHITNEY ROAD 99501 Anchorage ...