Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Carefree AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Carefree AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Carefree AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Carefree AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Carefree AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Carefree or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Carefree AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Carefree AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Carefree Arizona
Characterised as an upscale residential area, Carefree was conceived in the mid-1950s by business partners K.T. Palmer and Tom Darlington as a master-planned community. Land sales commenced in 1955 and homebuilding started in 1958. Carefree was incorporated in 1984 to avoid annexation by neighboring Scottsdale.
The Carefree sundial, designed by architect Joe Wong and solar engineer John I. Yellott, was erected in the Sundial Circle plaza in 1959 and claims to be the "third largest sundial in the Western Hemisphere". The sundial, which points to the North Star, is made from a steel frame and covered in anodized copper. It measures 90 feet (27 m) in diameter. The metal gnomon, the shadow-casting portion of the dial, stands 35 feet (11 m) above the plaza and extends 72 feet (22 m).
Carefree was the long-time home of Southwestern Studios, originally built in 1968 as Fred Graham Studios by actor, stunt man, and Arizona Film Commissioner Fred Graham. The sprawling 160-acre (0.65 km2) desert property adjacent to North Scottsdale featured three state-of-the-art soundstages, edit bays, 35mm screening room, make-up, production facilities, western street and back lot. In the early 1970s, Stage 1 of the studio was used for The New Dick Van Dyke Show starring Dick Van Dyke, Hope Lange, Fannie Flagg, and Marty Brill. Stage 1 also was used for the filming of one of Orson Welles' last films, The Other Side of the Wind, with John Huston, Oja Kodar, Susan Strasberg, Bob Random and Peter Bogdanovich.
The studio was used for the filming of Bob Hope's last feature film, Cancel My Reservation, with Eva Marie Saint, Ralph Bellamy, and Forrest Tucker. Scenes were also shot at the studio for Michaelangelo Antonioni's Zabriskie Point, such as the back-lot house explosion, for Paul Newman's scenes in Pocket Money, for Bill Cosby's feature debut, Man and Boy, specifically the western street, and recently for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, again the western street. The short, silent feature Time River was shot on Stages 2 and 3 and extensively on the back lot and western street sets.
Find the Right Carefree AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Carefree AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 608
Bing: Carefree AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
South Dakota Department of Transportation - Contractor ...
Contractors, Contractor/Supplier List. Phone: Fax: 1st Resource Solutions, LLC 1811 N Dumont Drive Marion, IN 46952-
15 Best New Home Builders - Phoenix AZ | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best New Home Builders in Phoenix, AZ on HomeAdvisor. We Have 44 Homeowner Reviews of Top Phoenix New Home Builders. Bespoke Builders, Inc., Ausi Master Builders, LLC, Imperial Builders, LLC, KOB Development, LLC, Bent Nails, Inc. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Phoenix Roofing Company, Phoenix Roof Repair | JBS Roofing
JBS Roofing is one of the leading Phoenix roofing companies! If you’re looking for a reputable Phoenix roofing company with a focus on providing an amazing customer experience, look no further. Jim Brown and Sons Roofing provides both residential and commercial roofing services as well as rain gutter and attic insulation installation.
Arizona Construction and Services Video Phoenix Arizona
AZCSG Construction Company General Contractor Phoenix Arizona. Arizona Construction and Services Group LLC of Phoenix Arizona is family owned and operated and has been in business since 2007.
Floor Source - Phoenix, AZ - Yelp
35 reviews of Floor Source "This may be a bit premature but my wife and I were in their black canyon store and spoke with Omar, set an appointment to come and measure the space we wished new LVP for today between 4-5 pm. at 4:30 called to verify…
Top 130 Reviews and Complaints about Toll Brothers
Original review: May 8, 2019. I live in a new Toll Brothers home now for 6 years. If you don't catch your defective house issue within the first year you are screwed.
Top 276 Reviews and Complaints about Meritage Homes
Original review: Nov. 2, 2018. Meritage is a top notch builder. They truly care about the quality of the home they are building you! And they strive to ensure you are informed and knowledgeable ...
25 Best Concrete Contractors - Phoenix AZ | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Concrete Contractors in Phoenix, AZ on HomeAdvisor. We Have 991 Homeowner Reviews of Top Phoenix Concrete Contractors. Zaxis Contracting, LLC, Midwest Concrete Construction, Conrad Concepts, LLC, Universal Decking and Waterfalls, LLC, Allen Concrete, Inc. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Get a Rough Estimate of Replacement Flooring Costs ...
Learn more about the steps you can take to get a rough estimate of how much it will cost to replace the flooring in your home.
Comprehensive Procurement Guideline (CPG) Program ...
The Comprehensive Procurement Guideline (CPG) program is part of EPA's Sustainable Materials Management initiative that promotes a system approach to reducing materials use and the associated environmental impacts over the materials’ entire life cycle. The CPG program is authorized by Congress ...