Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Chandler AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Chandler AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Chandler AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Chandler AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Chandler AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Chandler or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Chandler AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Chandler AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Chandler Arizona
Chandler is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, and a prominent suburb of the Phoenix, Arizona, Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). It is bordered to the north and west by Tempe, to the north by Mesa, to the west by Phoenix, to the south by the Gila River Indian Community, and to the east by Gilbert. As of July 2015, the population was 260,828 according to the United States Census Bureau, According to the city's official website, Chandler's Transportation & Development Department estimated the population, as of May 2016, to be 247,328. It also has satellite locations for many technology companies, including Intel and Orbital ATK.
In 1891, Dr. Alexander John Chandler, the first veterinary surgeon in Arizona Territory, settled on a ranch south of Mesa, studying irrigation engineering. By 1900, he had acquired 18,000 acres (73 km2) of land, and began drawing up plans for a townsite on what was then known as the Chandler Ranch. The townsite office opened on May 17, 1912, the same year that Chandler High School was established. The townsite was bounded by Galveston Street on the north, Frye Road on the south, Hartford Street on the west, and Hamilton Street on the east. By 1913, a town center had become established, featuring the Hotel San Marcos, the first golf resort in the state.
Most of Chandler's economy was successfully sustained during the Great Depression (a second San Marcos hotel was canceled due to the Depression however), but the cotton crash a few years later had a much deeper impact on the city's residents. Later, the founding of Williams Air Force Base in 1941 led to a small surge in population, but Chandler still only held 3,800 people by 1950. By 1980, it had grown to 30,000, and it has since paced the Phoenix metropolitan area's high rate of growth, with vast suburban residential areas swallowing former agricultural plots. Some of this growth was fueled by the establishment of manufacturing plants for communications and computing firms such as Microchip, Motorola and Intel.
Since the early 1990s, the City of Chandler has experienced exponential growth, ranking among the fastest-growing municipalities in the country. Indeed, nearly 100,000 homes dot the landscape today and the population has surged to more than 238,000 residents. The heart of Chandler remains its revitalized historic downtown, which includes the award-winning Chandler City Hall and a Center for the Arts. In 2010, Chandler was named as an All-America City, bestowed by the National Civic League. Chandler was the only Arizona winner for the 61st annual awards. In 2012, the city celebrated its 100th birthday. Centennial events were planned throughout the year.
Tuesday 03/26 0%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 03/27 0%
Overcast. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 03/28 0%
Sunny skies. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 03/29 0%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 83F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 03/30 0%
Sunny skies. High 84F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Chandler AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Chandler AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 684
Bing: Chandler AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Rehm Custom Construction | Phoenix Historic Home Experts
“Jeremy is the BEST contractor I have ever met. He was so professional. As a woman, I have found it difficult to find contractors that respect you and listen to what you really want, but Jeremy did just that.
Arizona Construction and Services Video Phoenix Arizona
AZCSG Construction Company General Contractor Phoenix Arizona. Installation,Painting Granite,Carpet,Tile,Laminate Flooring Windows Lighting
25 Best Electricians - Phoenix AZ | HomeAdvisor Electrical ...
Hire the Best Electricians in Phoenix, AZ on HomeAdvisor. We Have 4169 Homeowner Reviews of Top Phoenix Electricians. The Mighty Electricians, Parker and Sons - Electrical, Force Electric, Inc., Star Light Electric, LLC, Karstetter's Electric, Inc. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Barefoot Pools Pool Service & Repair - Phoenix, AZ - Yelp
(602) 546-7665 · 1241 E Chandler Blvd Ste 124 Phoenix, AZ 85048
Monterrey Tile Company
Welcome to Monterrey Tile.We are a LOCALLY OWNED importer of natural stone slab, pavers and tile. Our immense product selection includes ceramic and porcelain tile, mosaics of all sorts, and every installation tool and supply imaginable.
25 Best Roofers - Mesa AZ | HomeAdvisor Roofing Contractors
Hire the Best Roofing Contractors in Mesa, AZ on HomeAdvisor. We Have 3466 Homeowner Reviews of Top Mesa Roofing Contractors. German Roofing, LLC, City Pro, LLC, E and J Roofing, LLC, Ridge Roofing, Advanced Precision Roofing and Construction, LLC. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Flooring | Chandler, AZ - Flooring America of Chandler
Update the look of your home with flooring in Chandler, AZ. Find the right flooring options to work with your home improvement design by shopping at our store.
Phoenix Tile Removal - Arizona Home Floors - Dust Free ...
Arizona Home Floors, LLC is a Certified DustRam® System Equipment contractor authorized to perform Dust Free Tile Removal Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Sun City, Glendale, and Tucson, including all the surrounding cities in Arizona.
Dust Free Phoenix Tile Removal - DustRam® System
Dust Free DustRam® System Phoenix Tile Floor Removal Crew Arizona Home Floors Offers A Truly DUSTLESS Removal Service. Call Arizona Home Floors TODAY for Certified Dust Free Tile Removal services: (480) 418-1635 (Click to Call) We also have a large number of written and video testimonials from past customers that will explain how great our system is at removing all types of flooring dust free.
Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix Roofer ...
Express Roofing is a highly reviewed roofing company near me offering expert tile, shingle, & flat roof installation and repairs for homeowners in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Ahwatukee, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Phoenix, Paradise Valley & Scottsdale. We are the #1 roofer in Arizona for shingle replacement, tile roofing, & flat roof installations.