Hiring Professional Tile Installers near New River AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near New River AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local New River AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in New River AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional New River AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as New River or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the New River AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your New River AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About New River Arizona
New River, Arizona
New River is named after the seasonal wash of the same name, part of the Agua Fria River system which drains into the Salt River. It was founded by Lord Darrell Duppa in 1868 as a stagecoach stop. For many years it was the terminus of the old Black Canyon Highway (now Interstate 17). The pavement ended in New River and continued as a dirt road to the city of Prescott.
New River is located at 33°52′9″N 112°5′9″W / 33.86917°N 112.08583°W / 33.86917; -112.08583 (33.869149, −112.085759). It is bordered by the Tonto National Forest to the north, Cave Creek to the east, Phoenix to the south, and Anthem to the west. The CDP includes the area known as Desert Hills.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 70.8 square miles (183 km2), of which, 70.8 square miles (183 km2) of it is land and 0.01% is water. It includes both Daisy Mountain and Gavilan Peak.
As of the census of 2000, there were 10,740 people, 3,921 households, and 3,066 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 151.6 people per square mile (58.5/km²). There were 4,514 housing units at an average density of 63.7/sq mi (24.6/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 95.87% White, 0.42% Black or African American, 0.60% Native American, 0.46% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 1.25% from other races, and 1.37% from two or more races. 4.85% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Tuesday 02/19 0%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 52F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday 02/20 0%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 51F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 02/21 100%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High around 45F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Friday 02/22 70%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday 02/23 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right New River AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right New River AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 583
Bing: New River AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Tile Installers in New River | Tile New River AZ contractors
eHARDHAT helps you find the best New River Tile Installers. Compare top AZ Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now! ... Let us find tile professionals for you. ... New River. Let us find tile professionals for you. REQUEST ONLINE
Tile Contractors in New River AZ - Networx
Get matched with qualified tile services in New River, AZ. Read Reviews See what users in New River, AZ are saying about these tile contractors. Compare Bids New River, AZ tile services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - New River AZ
Unscreened Tile Contractors in New River, Arizona E R Tile and Stone, Inc. 2920 W. Kerry Lane Phoenix , AZ 85027 Phoenix Kitchen & Bath LLC By Burd 3807 W Vista Ave Phoenix , AZ 85051
Find Local Tile Installation Contractors near New River AZ ...
Find the Right New River AZ Tiling Contractor. Finding the right New River AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area.
New River, AZ Tile, Stone and Countertop ... - Houzz
In addition to basic surfaces, many New River, AZ tile, stone and countertop contractors can create and install murals and mosaics, as well as add decorative edge treatments to countertops. They also repair or replace surfaces in the event of chips, cracks, stains or other damage.
Best 30 General Contractors in New River, AZ with Reviews ...
General Contractors Building Contractors Website Directions Video More Info From Business: Albatros Flooring is a family owned and operated tile and flooring expert, serving Arizona households for more than 10 years.
Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - New River AZ ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in New River, AZ on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top New River Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
The 10 Best Tile Installation Services in New River, AZ ...
Are there any unscreened tile installation services in New River I can browse? Yes. We found the following unscreened tile installation services serving the New River area. Please be advised that these companies and contractors have not been pre-screened, meaning they may not have active licenses or accreditations for operating in New River or AZ.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in New River, AZ 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in New River, AZ are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Top 10 Best New River AZ Home Remodeling Contractors ...
Join for FREE to read real reviews and see ratings for New River, AZ Home Remodeling Contractors near you to help pick the right pro Remodeling Contractor. Join For Free How It Works Sign In. Close Menu ... tile installation, closet design, concrete repair, drywall repair...and more. Join For Free. See all highly rated companies. A.