Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Montgomery IL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Montgomery IL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Montgomery IL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Montgomery IL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Montgomery IL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Illinois, as well as Montgomery or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Illinois Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Montgomery IL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Illinois references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Montgomery IL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Montgomery Illinois
Montgomery is a village in Kane and Kendall counties, Illinois, as well as a Chicago suburb. The population was 5,471 at the 2000 census, while the 2010 census lists Montgomery's population at 18,438. This is a 237 percent increase from 2000, making Montgomery the 9th fastest growing municipality in Illinois during this period.
According to the 2010 census, Montgomery has a total area of 9.512 square miles (24.64 km2), of which 9.34 square miles (24.19 km2) (or 98.19%) is land and 0.172 square miles (0.45 km2) (or 1.81%) is water.
The first European settler arriving in the area was Jacob Carpenter, who came to the Chicago area from Logan County, Ohio in November 1832. In the fall of 1835, Daniel S. Gray, from Montgomery County, New York, visited the area where his brother Nicholas Gray had located in the previous spring, on a farm now within the limits of Kendall County. He made immediate preparations to settle there, and in the fall of 1836, after his family moved from New York state, he built the first wooden house in the area. It was located in the southern part of what is now Montgomery, near the west bank of the Fox River.
The settlement was called "Graystown" for several years, but eventually Gray convinced other settlers to call the small village "Montgomery" after the New York County where he and several other settlers had origins.
- 8:26 PM CDT on March 25, 2019
- 7:00 PM CDT on March 30, 2019
Tuesday 03/26 0%
Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High 47F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 03/27 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 03/28 40%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday 03/29 100%
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 47F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Saturday 03/30 60%
Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Remaining cloudy in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Find the Right Montgomery IL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Montgomery IL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Illinois
Business Results 1 - 10 of 590
Bing: Montgomery IL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Montgomery Tile & Design | … current to Closeout
Montgomery Tile & Design features the latest trends in ceramic tile, natural stone and glass as well as luxury vinyl tile (LVT). With over 20 years of industry experience, we work with residential customers, builders, contractors, architects, designers and real estate investors to help select the best options for every project based on design and budget.
Find 10 Tile Contractors - Montgomery IL - 2019 Directory
Search our directory to compare pros and request quotes from tile contractors in Montgomery, IL. ... Install, Natural Stone (Granite, Marble, Slate, etc) - Install, Porcelain Tile - Install, Vinyl or Linoleum Tile - Install - Calumet City, IL 60409 - Phone: 312-566-1483 » Exquisite Tile and Flooring Concepts Ceramic Tile - Install, Ceramic ...
Tile Contractors in Montgomery IL - Networx
When you have a tile problem in your Montgomery home or business, choose a tile contractor located in Montgomery, IL. By reading reviews posted by your neighbors, you can hire the Montgomery Illinois tile contractor you want, and be assured of their professionalism.
16 Best Tile Contractors - Montgomery IL | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Montgomery, IL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 555 Homeowner Reviews of Top Montgomery Tile Contractors. Bristol Tile and Grout Restoration, Inc. , Architectural Resources and Technologies, Inc., The Grout Medic, Pizzo Tile, All Pro Construction, LLC. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
9 Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Montgomery ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Montgomery, IL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 9 Top Montgomery Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Tile Installers in Montgomery | Tile Montgomery AL contractors
eHARDHAT helps you find the best Montgomery Tile Installers. Compare top AL Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now!
tile installation in Montgomery, AL | Reviews - Yellowbook
Find tile installation in Montgomery, AL on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. ... Ceramic tile contractors Marble Setting,Tile Installation. Website; Quick Info. 18. E & M Mosaics LLC. Montgomery, AL 36109-3610Map (334) 235-0758.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Montgomery, IL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Montgomery, IL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Top 6 Best Montgomery AL Flooring Installers | Angie's List
Join for FREE to read real reviews and see ratings for Montgomery, ... tile installation, countertop installation, flooring, hardwood flooring ... Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Flooring Contractor Articles. Go to the article: Tile Flooring Choices, Descriptions and Costs.
Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers - Montgomery, IL ...
Chicago & Northern Illinois Home / BBB Accredited Business Directory / Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers. ... Contractors & Dealers in Montgomery, IL 60538. HomeWerks, Inc.