Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Valley Lee MD
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Valley Lee MD, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Valley Lee MD tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Valley Lee MD, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Valley Lee MD tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Maryland, as well as Valley Lee or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Maryland Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Valley Lee MD tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Maryland references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Valley Lee MD home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Valley Lee Maryland
Maryland Route 244
Maryland Route 244 (MD 244) is a state highway in the U.S. state of Maryland. Known for most of its length as Medleys Neck Road, the state highway runs 10.48 miles (16.87 km) from MD 5 near Leonardtown east to MD 249 in Valley Lee. MD 244 parallels MD 5 in central St. Mary's County, serving several communities on Medleys Neck between Breton Bay and the St. Mary's River, including Beauvue. The state highway was constructed as part of three different state highways—MD 244 from Leonardtown, MD 250 from Valley Lee, and MD 251 through Drayden—between the late 1920s and late 1930s. MD 244 assumed the courses of MD 250 and MD 251 in the mid-1940s. The portion of MD 244 east of MD 249 was removed from the state highway system in the mid-1980s.
MD 244 begins at an intersection with MD 5 adjacent to Leonardtown High School, Leonardtown Middle School, and the St. Mary's County Fairgrounds. The state highway heads south from the Leonardtown area as two-lane road Medleys Neck Road through a forested area. After crossing Moldier Run, MD 244 passes by Foxes Point Lane, which leads to the Indian Village Archaeological Park. In the hamlet of Beauvue, the state highway intersects Breton Beach Road, which leads to a series of small beach resorts on Breton Bay and the Potomac River. MD 244 curves to the southeast and passes White Beach Beach Road, which leads to the namesake community. The state highway continues east, crossing Poplar Hill Creek before passing Mulberry Fields Road, which serves the namesake historic home. At Chingville Road, MD 244 curves to the south toward Valley Lee. In Valley Lee, the state highway turns east onto Blake Creek Road. MD 244 passes St. George's Episcopal Church before reaching its eastern terminus at MD 249 (Piney Point Road). A former section of MD 244, Drayden Road, heads east from MD 249 a short distance south of the MD 244 intersection. The county highway heads east toward the hamlet of Drayden and the historic homes Porto Bello and West St. Mary's Manor on the St. Mary's River.
MD 244 was constructed as part of three highways: MD 244 from the Leonardtown end, MD 250 from the Valley Lee end, and MD 251 along Drayden Road. MD 244 was constructed from MD 5 to Beauvue in 1925 and 1926. The state highway was extended east in 1-mile (1.6 km) segments in 1930, 1933, and 1934. MD 244 was completed to near Chingville Road in 1939. The first section of MD 250 was Blake Creek Road from MD 249 to the present right-angle turn onto Medleys Neck Road. MD 250 was extended to near Chingville Road in two sections beginning in 1930 and completed in 1935. MD 251 was constructed from MD 249 east to Cherryfield Road in Drayden in 1928 and east to Porto Bello in 1930. The gap between MD 244 and MD 250 centered on Chingville Road was closed with the construction of 1.6 miles (2.6 km) of connecting highway around 1942. By 1946, MD 244 was extended east over the lengths of MD 250 and MD 251. MD 244 was reduced to its current length when the Drayden Road portion of the state highway was transferred to county maintenance around 1987.
Tuesday 03/19 0%
Lots of sunshine. High 51F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 03/20 10%
Cloudy. High 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 03/21 80%
Periods of rain. High 51F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Friday 03/22 0%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday 03/23 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Find the Right Valley Lee MD Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Valley Lee MD tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Maryland
Business Results 1 - 10 of 36
Bing: Valley Lee MD Tile Installation Contractors Search results
3 Best Drywall Installers Valley Lee MD | HomeAdvisor ...
Hire the Best Drywall Installation Contractors in Valley Lee, MD on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 3 Top Valley Lee Drywall Install services. ... Drywall Installers in Valley Lee, MD. Where do you need a Drywall Contractor? ... Install Wonderboard or Durarock (backer board for tile)
Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Valley Lee MD
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Valley Lee, MD on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top Valley Lee Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. Home ... Unscreened Tile Contractors in Valley Lee, Maryland. The Way Home Enhancements 13741 Ryceville Rd Mechanicsville, ...
Tile Flooring Valley Lee MD - ServiceWhale
Installing a tile floor in your Valley Lee MD home requires hiring the absolutely best flooring contractor for the job, and the best way to find your area’s top contractors is by using ServiceWhale. ServiceWhale is dedicated to helping our customers find the best prices for flooring contractors that are possible.
14 Best Plumbers - Valley Lee MD - HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Plumbers in Valley Lee, MD on HomeAdvisor. We Have 1966 Homeowner Reviews of Top Valley Lee Plumbers. Plan B Bathroom Remodeling, Michael and Son Services, Inc. (Maryland), Richards Drain Cleaning Service, Hunt Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC , Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of MD, Inc. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Best 10 Tile Contractors Dealers in Valley Lee, MD with ...
Tile Contractors Dealers in Valley Lee, MD. About Search Results. About Search Results. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to those ...
Tile Installers in Valley Lee | Tile Valley Lee MD contractors
eHARDHAT helps you find the best Valley Lee Tile Installers. Compare top MD Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now! Let us find tile professionals for you. ... Selecting a Reliable Valley Lee Contractor.
HAYDEN HOME IMPROVEMENT. Remodeling Contractor - Valley ...
Roofer Security and Alarm Technician Siding Contractor Structural Engineer Tile Contractor Waterproofing Contractor Window Replacement and Installation ... Install Carpet Install Air Conditioning Install a Tile Roof Install a Shingle Roof Install a Furnace Install a Fence Install a Concrete Driveway ... Valley Lee, MD 20692 ...
Best 15 Landscape Contractors in Valley Lee, MD | Houzz
Search 716 Valley Lee, MD landscape contractors to find the best landscape contractor for your project. See the top reviewed local landscape contractors in Valley Lee, MD on Houzz. ... and Concrete Professionals · Valley Lee Window Treatment Professionals · Valley Lee Kitchen and Bathroom Remodelers · Valley Lee Tile, ... Patio and Outdoor ...
Our 29 Best Valley Lee, MD Remodeling Contractors | Angie ...
Find Remodeling Contractors in Valley Lee, MD. Read Ratings and Reviews on Valley Lee, MD Remodeling Contractors on Angie’s List so you can pick the right Remodeling Contractor the first time.
Our 24 Best Valley Lee, MD Bathroom And Kitchen Remodeling ...
Find Bathroom And Kitchen Remodeling Contractors in Valley Lee, MD. Read Ratings and Reviews on Valley Lee, MD Bathroom And Kitchen Remodeling Contractors on Angie’s List so you can pick the right Kitchen Remodel the first time. ... tile installation, countertop installation, interior design, plumber ...