Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Zephyrhills FL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Zephyrhills FL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Zephyrhills FL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Zephyrhills FL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Zephyrhills FL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Florida, as well as Zephyrhills or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Florida Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Zephyrhills FL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Florida references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Zephyrhills FL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Zephyrhills Florida
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
As of the census of 2000, there were 10,833 people and 2,986 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,728.2 inhabitants per square mile (667.1/km²). There were 6,167 housing units at an average density of 983.8 per square mile (379.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 92.63% White, 2.79% African American, 0.23% Native American, 1.12% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 1.60% from other races, and 1.61% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.03% of the population.
There were 4,944 households out of which 20.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them. 46.5% were married couples living with others, 10.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 39.6% were non-families. 34.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 19.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.10 and the average family size was 2.63.
In the city, the population was spread out with 18.1% under the age of 18, 6.5% from 18 to 24, 21.2% from 25 to 44, 21.4% from 45 to 64, and 44.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 49 years. For every 100 females there were 83.4 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 79.4 males.
Find the Right Zephyrhills FL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Zephyrhills FL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Florida
Business Results 1 - 10 of 149
Bing: Zephyrhills FL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Roofing Contractors in Tampa, FL - HomeAdvisor.com
Hire the Best Roofing Contractors in Tampa, FL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 1678 Homeowner Reviews of Top Tampa Roofing Contractors. Westfall Roofing, Arry's Roofing Services, Inc., GS Roofing and Construction, SCM Roofing, LLC, American Commercial Construction and Development, Inc. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Electricians in Panama City, FL - HomeAdvisor.com
Hire the Best Electricians in Panama City, FL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 1237 Homeowner Reviews of Top Panama City Electricians. OZ Electrical, LLC, Red, White, and Blue Lightning Protection, W B Lightning Rods, Telford Reynolds Electric, Inc., AMPCO Electrical Services, LLC. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Businesses for Sale in Bradenton, FL | Buy Bradenton, FL ...
Businesses for Sale in Bradenton, FL. BizQuest has more Bradenton, FL business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Bradenton, FL business for sale or sell your Bradenton, FL business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Bradenton, FL business for sale marketplace.
What Is the Average Cost of a New Roof in Tampa ...
If it cost $120-140 a sq ft you’d be better off just buying a new home. Someone got their decimal place in the wrong spot. At $120 a sq ft, it would put a single story 2,000 sq ft home at roughly $240,000 to replace the roof.
Manatee County Florida Businesses for Sale | Buy Manatee ...
Manatee County Florida Businesses for Sale. BizQuest has more Manatee County Florida business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Manatee County Florida business for sale or sell your Manatee County Florida business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Manatee County Florida business for sale marketplace.
SBA 8(a) Minority-Owned and Woman-Owned Business Directory
Tip: Hit Ctrl-F to search for all or part of a company or city name
Westfall Roofing | Residential & Commercial Roof Repair
Covering the Tampa Bay & Sarasota Area One Roof at a Time Since 1989. Westfall Roofing is proud to have served the greater Tampa Bay Tri-County and surrounding areas of Sarasota, Clearwater, and Tampa for 30 years.
A & E Tile Inc | Flooring Services | Zephyrhills, FL
Is your floor in such bad shape that even cleaning it doesn't help? Then let the full-service tile contractors at A & E Tile help you find the flooring that is guaranteed to last.
Florida Roofing Contractor for Quality Roof Repair ...
A Florida Roofing Contractor You Can Trust. Hurricanes, heat, high winds and hail—Florida’s drastic weather changes and harsh climates put a huge strain on your home, so when searching for a Florida roofing contractor, make sure they have specific experience protecting your house from Florida’s harsh seasons.
Shingle Metal Tile Flat - Tampa Roofing Contractors - St ...
We are St Petersburg & Tampa's top roofing contractor experienced in roof repairs and roof replacements. At Shon Boswell Roofing, we can take care of all your roofing needs from roofing repairs to tearoffs and re-roofs to new roof installations.