Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Troy NC
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Troy NC, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Troy NC tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Troy NC, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Troy NC tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in North Carolina, as well as Troy or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the North Carolina Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Troy NC tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check North Carolina references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Troy NC home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Troy North Carolina
Troy, North Carolina
Troy is a town in Montgomery County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 3,189 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Montgomery County. The short story by Charles W. Chesnutt, called "The Sheriff's Children," is set in Troy.
As of the census of 2000, there were 3,430 people, 1,108 households, and 710 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,156.8 people per square mile (445.9/km²). There were 1,209 housing units at an average density of 407.7 per square mile (157.2/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 54.43% White, 38.98% African American, 0.73% Native American, 1.14% Asian, 3.32% from other races, and 1.40% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 7.23% of the population.
There were 1,108 households out of which 30.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.4% were married couples living together, 21.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 35.9% were non-families. 33.6% of all households were made up of individuals and 17.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.35 and the average family size was 2.97.
In the town, the population was spread out with 21.6% under the age of 18, 11.1% from 18 to 24, 35.0% from 25 to 44, 16.9% from 45 to 64, and 15.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females there were 132.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 140.4 males.
Sunday 12/16 0%
Lots of sunshine. High 58F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 12/17 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High near 60F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 12/18 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 54F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 12/19 10%
Considerable cloudiness. High 54F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 12/20 80%
Cloudy with occasional rain in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Find the Right Troy NC Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Troy NC tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in North Carolina
Business Results 1 - 10 of 7
Bing: Troy NC Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Find Local Tile Installation Contractors near Bayboro NC ...
In addition to basic surfaces, many Bayboro, NC tile, stone and countertop contractors can create and install murals and mosaics, as well as add decorative edge treatments to countertops. They also repair or replace surfaces in the event of chips, cracks, stains or other damage.
25 Best Tile Contractors - Troy MI | HomeAdvisor
Troy Tile Contractors are rated 4.78 out of 5 based on 950 reviews of 48 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
Troy Tile & Stone Goldsboro NC Tile Contractor opening ...
Troy Tile & Stone, Goldsboro NC Opening hours. Troy Tile & Stone is currently CLOSED as the present time falls outside of the opening hours below. No reviews nor any photos posted yet - be the first to post!
Metal Roofers in Troy, NC - Hometown Roofing Contractors
Metal Roofers in Troy, NC. We collect credentials and trusted reviews on metal roofing contractors in Troy, NC that have expertise with steel roofing, aluminum roofing, copper, tin, other metal roofs. ... including slate tile, shingle or metal panel. Lightweight - metal roofing, ...
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Troy, NC 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Troy, NC are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Best Tile Countertop Installation Services in Troy, NC
The most trusted tile countertop installation services in Troy are on Porch. See costs, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local tile countertop installation services.
Our Best Troy, NC Flooring Contractors | Angie's List
Find Flooring Contractors in Troy, NC. Read Ratings and Reviews on Troy, NC Flooring Contractors on Angie’s List so you can pick the right Floor Installation the first time.