Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Trenton SC
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Trenton SC, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Trenton SC tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Trenton SC, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Trenton SC tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in South Carolina, as well as Trenton or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the South Carolina Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Trenton SC tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check South Carolina references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Trenton SC home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Trenton South Carolina
Trenton, South Carolina
Trenton is located in eastern Edgefield County at 33°44′23″N 81°50′25″W / 33.73972°N 81.84028°W / 33.73972; -81.84028 (33.739721, -81.840208).South Carolina Highway 121 passes through the western side of the town, intersecting U.S. Route 25 at the southwest corner of the town. US 25 leads northwest 6 miles (10 km) to Edgefield, the county seat, and southwest 20 miles (32 km) to Augusta, Georgia, while SC 121 leads northeast 8 miles (13 km) to Johnston.
As of the census of 2000, there were 226 people, 103 households, and 67 families residing in the town. The population density was 173.9 people per square mile (67.1/km²). There were 115 housing units at an average density of 88.5 per square mile (34.2/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 69.47% White and 30.53% African American. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.10% of the population.
There were 103 households out of which 19.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 42.7% were married couples living together, 19.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 34.0% were non-families. 32.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 15.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.19 and the average family size was 2.69.
In the town, the population was spread out with 18.6% under the age of 18, 7.1% from 18 to 24, 23.5% from 25 to 44, 31.4% from 45 to 64, and 19.5% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 45 years. For every 100 females there were 93.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 93.7 males.
Find the Right Trenton SC Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Trenton SC tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in South Carolina
Business Results 1 - 10 of 9