Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Troy TN
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Troy TN, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Troy TN tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Troy TN, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Troy TN tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Tennessee, as well as Troy or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Tennessee Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Troy TN tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Tennessee references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Troy TN home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Troy Tennessee
Troy was founded in 1825 as the original county seat of Obion County. Frontiersman Davy Crockett was in attendance when the town was platted. Troy remained the county seat until 1890, when it was moved to Union City following a contentious legal dispute.
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,273 people, 533 households, and 367 families residing in the town. The population density was 896.7 people per square mile (346.1/km²). There were 576 housing units at an average density of 405.7 per square mile (156.6/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 98.35% White, 1.26% African American, 0.16% from other races, and 0.24% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.26% of the population.
There were 533 households out of which 30.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55.5% were married couples living together, 10.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 31.1% were non-families. 28.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 13.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.39 and the average family size was 2.89.
In the town, the population was spread out with 23.4% under the age of 18, 9.0% from 18 to 24, 28.8% from 25 to 44, 23.5% from 45 to 64, and 15.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 36 years. For every 100 females there were 88.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 85.7 males.
Find the Right Troy TN Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Troy TN tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Tennessee
Bing: Troy TN Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Troy Tile,Ceramic,Porcelain,Glass Tile,Travertine,Marble ...
Bringing Tile in Style. Troy Tile & Stone specializes in Porcelain/Ceramic Tile, Glass Tile, Natural Stone, Travertine, Duraceramic Vinyl, Ledgerstone, Granite, Marble. We are tiling experts and offer free how to tile help if you want to take on the installation yourself.
Ceramic Tile - Nashville, TN – Contractors Tile Co. Inc.
Contractors Tile Co. Inc. in Nashville, TN, installs marble, granite, ceramic, and more in your home or commercial space. Call 615-383-4863.
Liberty Tile Installation LLC 84 Monadnock St Troy, NH ...
Liberty Tile Installation, located in Keene, NH, is owned and operated by Chris Castor. Chris has over fifteen years experience in tile installation and repairs, and serves New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Maine. Liberty Tile provides complete residential and commercial tile services, including interior and exterior projects.
REED'S FARM DRAINAGE LLC - Agricultural Service - Troy ...
REED'S FARM DRAINAGE LLC - 2417 Possum Trot Rd, Troy, Tennessee 38260 - Rated 5 based on 5 Reviews "If you want quailty drainage work that works call...
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Troy, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Troy, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Tile Installers in Troy | Tile Troy NY contractors
Per hour payments, installation structure and selection time which are ordinarily tied to bathtub tile installation endeavours. Charges for all Troy New York tools distribution to the service place. The Troy New York Tile formula cannot possess: Bathtub Tile Installation in Troy operations premiums for general contractors.
25 Best Tile Contractors - Troy MI | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Troy, MI on HomeAdvisor. We Have 721 Homeowner Reviews of Top Troy Tile Contractors. Paradigm Cleaning Solutions, Uwanitt Janitorial Services, Pegasus Tile and Services Company, MI Lakes Tile, Destiny Floor Cleaning and Restoration. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
B&B Tile Installation, Inc. | Better Business Bureau® Profile
B&B Tile Installation, Inc. Ceramic Tile Contractors. 1300 Harris Creek Rd. Mc Donald, ... Mr. Troy Bieberitz, Business Manager ... issued by Secretary of State/TN. The expiration date of this ...