Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Addison AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Addison AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Addison AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Addison AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Addison AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Addison or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Addison AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Addison AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Addison Alabama
As of the 2010 Census Addison had a population of 757. The population was 99.1% white, 0.1% black or African American, 0.1% Asian, 0.7% from two or more races and 0.4% Hispanic or Latino of any race.
As of the census of 2000, there were 723 people, 315 households, and 219 families residing in the town. The population density was 205.7 people per square mile (79.5/km²). There were 339 housing units at an average density of 96.5 per square mile (37.3/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 99.45% White, 0.14% Black or African American, 0.14% Native American, 0.14% Asian, and 0.14% from two or more races. 0.14% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There were 315 households out of which 30.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 54.0% were married couples living together, 12.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30.2% were non-families. 28.6% of all households were made up of individuals and 13.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.30 and the average family size was 2.78.
In the town, the population was spread out with 22.1% under the age of 18, 8.4% from 18 to 24, 30.2% from 25 to 44, 24.9% from 45 to 64, and 14.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females there were 93.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 84.0 males.
Monday 01/21 0%
Abundant sunshine. High 41F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 01/22 50%
Chance of Rain
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 51F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday 01/23 100%
Rain likely. High 56F. S winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch.
Thursday 01/24 10%
Sunny. High 44F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/25 10%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 38F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Addison AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Addison AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 4
Bing: Addison AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Ideas for Home Design, Decorating and Remodeling - HomeAdvisor
Find inspirational ideas for your next home decorating or remodeling project by browsing photos of kitchens, bathrooms, patios, basements and more.
South Dakota Department of Transportation - Contractor ...
1st Resource Solutions, LLC 1811 N Dumont Drive Marion, IN 46952-Phone: Fax: 2 C's Freight Broker LLC 522 Finnie Flat Rd E-618 Camp Verde, AZ 86322
UCP Search - Louisiana
UCP Directory Search: Company Name: Certifying Agency ...
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Illinois - Wikipedia
"Illinois" is the modern spelling for the early French Catholic missionaries and explorers' name for the Illinois Native Americans, a name that was spelled in many different ways in the early records.. American scholars previously thought the name "Illinois" meant "man" or "men" in the Miami-Illinois language, with the original iliniwek transformed via French into Illinois.
New users - API WorkSafe
Type the first part (or all) of your company name in the box below, if found the company will be added to the drop down list.
Gmail is email that's intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.
Incarcerated Women in California Pen Open Letter Against ...
In April, The Bakersfield Californian reported that the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) signed a contract with private prison company GEO Group to re-open and operate a women's facility in Mcfarland, California. GEO Group will own and operate the 260-bed facility and is expected to make around $9 million per year at full occupancy.
Top 10 Best Dallas TX Handyman Services | Angie's List
Find Top-Rated Dallas Handyman Services There are 57 top-rated handyman services in your area.
Cedar Mill Fence Company | Morris, IL 60450 - HomeAdvisor
At Cedar Mill Fence Company, we strive to provide the highest quality workmanship, customer service and overall satisfaction on every job we are awarded. We pride ourselves in being a fourth generational business and strive to continue the same quality. Customers are always in good hands working ...