Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Adger AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Adger AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Adger AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Adger AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Adger AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Adger or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Adger AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Adger AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Adger Alabama
The community is served by a volunteer fire department as well as a Neighborhood Watch office, which doubles as a working office for Jefferson County sheriff's deputies who patrol the area. It is governed by the Jefferson County Commission and the various departments and facets of the County Government.
The town is named for Andrew M. Adger, originally of Charleston, South Carolina. Mr. Adger moved to Bessemer, Alabama, when he became an investor in and secretary-treasurer of the Bessemer Land & Improvement Company. He also was an operating officer of the Debardeleben Coal & Iron Company. Adger is a rural community that arose in the late 1880s during development of Debardeleben's Adger, Johns, and Belle Sumter mines in the Blue Creek Coal Basin. The mines were operating at their peak in the early Twentieth Century. The Black Diamond Mine also operated in the Adger community along Blue Creek road where the mine's Hoist Tipple and Portal were located about 100 yards west of the Old Blue Creek Baptist Church. Since the closing of the mines the community has seen both periodic growth and decline. Currently ( March 2013 ) the Adger, Johns, Sumter and Black Diamond Coal mine sites are being strip mined by Durmmond Coal's Twin Pines Mining Company and only a few concrete foundations remain, hidden in the thick privet growth, that hint back to the original mining interest.
Its location is about 5.0 miles (8.0 km) northwest and about 6.5 miles (10.5 km) from Interstates 20/59 which merge in Northeast Jefferson County and run through Jefferson County into Tuscaloosa County and northward into Walker County. It is the former location of Oak Grove High School on Lock 17 Road. An F5 tornado destroyed it on April 8, 1998. City-Data.com reports the area to be 131 square miles (340 km2) with a population density of 23 per square mile. The zip code is 35006.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Adger has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps. 
Wednesday 12/19 20%
A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. Slight chance of an afternoon shower. High 62F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 12/20 80%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Friday 12/21 60%
Chance of Rain
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday 12/22 10%
Sunny. High 56F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 12/23 20%
More clouds than sun. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Adger AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Adger AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 20
Bing: Adger AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Tile Flooring Contractors Adger AL 35006 Archives - Get ...
Adger, Alabama. The community is served by a volunteer fire department as well as a Neighborhood Watch office, which doubles as a working office for Jefferson County sheriff's deputies who patrol the area.
Best 30 Tile Contractors Dealers in Adger, AL with Reviews ...
Tile Contractors Dealers in Adger on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Adger, AL. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
Jim Walter Homes Inc Adger Alabama Contractors Near Me
5290 Mud Creek Rd Adger US, Alabama 35006. Monday December 10. ... Expert contractors in Adger promise to get back to you ... Tile flooring - installation and repair Walls, backsplashc countertops Bathroom and shower - install & repair Natural stone - granite, marble, slate etc.
Stone Tile Installation Services in Adger, AL
Hire the Best Natural Stone Tile Installation Companies in Adger, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Adger Natural Stone Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. Home ProFinder Pro Reviews True Cost ... Reviews of Adger Stone Tile Contractors.
5 Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Adger AL ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Adger, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Adger Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. ... Recent Job Requests for Install or Repair Tile Contractors in Adger, Alabama: Project Location: Adger, AL 35006.
Tile Contractors in Adger AL - Networx
When you have a tile problem in your Adger home or business, choose a tile contractor located in Adger, AL. By reading reviews posted by your neighbors, you can hire the Adger Alabama tile contractor you want, and be assured of their professionalism.
Best 15 Roofing and Gutter Companies in Adger, AL | Houzz
Search 854 Adger, AL roofing and gutter companies to find the best roofing company for your project. See the top reviewed local roofing and gutter companies in Adger, AL on Houzz.
Adger, AL Tile, Stone and Countertop Manufacturers and ...
Find a tile, stone and countertop contractor on Houzz. Narrow your search in the Professionals section of the website to Adger, AL tile, stone and countertops. You can also look through Adger, AL photos to find tile, stone and countertop projects you like, then contact the contractor who worked on it.
Top 10 Best Adger AL Remodeling Contractors | Angie's List
Find Top-Rated Adger Remodeling Contractors There are 14 top-rated remodeling contractors in your area and 350 to avoid. ... tile installation, concrete repair, deck building, drywall repair ... Adger, al; Greguol Coatings & Remodeling, LLC 2665 Laburnum Drive Birmingham, AL; h.
Our 7 Best Adger, AL Tile Installers | Angie's List
Find Tile Installers in Adger, AL. Read Ratings and Reviews on Adger, AL Tile Installers on Angie’s List so you can pick the right Ceramic Tile Installer the first time.