Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Anniston AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Anniston AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Anniston AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Anniston AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Anniston AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Anniston or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Anniston AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Anniston AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Anniston Alabama
Anniston is the county seat of Calhoun County in Alabama and is one of two urban centers/principal cities of and included in the Anniston-Oxford Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 23,106. According to 2013 Census estimates, the city had a population of 22,666.
Though the surrounding area was settled much earlier, the mineral resources in the area of Anniston were not exploited until the Civil War. The Confederate States of America then operated an iron furnace near present-day downtown Anniston, until it was finally destroyed by raiding Union cavalry in early 1865. Later, cast iron for sewer systems became the focus of Anniston's industrial output. Cast iron pipe, also called soil pipe, was popular until the advent of plastic pipe in the 1960s.
In 1872, the Woodstock Iron Company, organized by Samuel Noble and Union Gen. Daniel Tyler, rebuilt the furnace on a much larger scale, and started a planned community named Woodstock, soon renamed "Annie's Town" for Annie Scott Tyler, Daniel's daughter and wife of railroad president Alfred L. Tyler. Anniston was chartered as a town in 1873.
Though the roots of the town's economy were in iron, steel and pipe clay, planners touted it as a health resort, and several hotels began operating. Schools also appeared, including the Noble Institute, a school for girls established in 1886, and the Alabama Presbyterian College for Men, founded in 1905. Careful planning and easy access to rail transportation helped make Anniston the fifth largest city in the state from the 1890s to the 1950s.
- 2:39 AM CST on November 18, 2018
- 8:00 AM CST on November 18, 2018
Sunday 11/18 0%
Areas of dense morning fog. Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 64F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 11/19 20%
Partly cloudy. High near 65F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 11/20 10%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 11/21 10%
Generally sunny. High 56F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 11/22 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 59F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Anniston AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Anniston AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 5
Bing: Anniston AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
clarksville, TN tools - craigslist
search titles only has image posted today bundle duplicates include nearby areas asheville, NC (ash); athens, GA (ahn); atlanta, GA (atl); auburn, AL (aub ...
atlanta skilled trades/artisan - craigslist
search titles only has image posted today bundle duplicates include nearby areas albany, GA (aby); asheville, NC (ash); athens, GA (ahn); auburn, AL (aub); augusta ...
fort huachuca Relocation Guide - MyBaseGuide
fort huachuca Table of Contents 4In-processing.....4 6Housing.....6 2017 MARCOA Publishing, Inc. P.O. Box 509100 8Services and Facilities.....8 San Diego, CA 92150 ...
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
25 Best Window Replacement Companies - Birmingham AL ...
Hire the Best Window Replacement Companies in Birmingham, AL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 382 Homeowner Reviews of Top Birmingham Window Replacement Companies. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
River Pool Service Inc :: Pool Repair Service :: Rockville, MD
Info on River Pool Service Inc is a Rockville, Maryland based Pool Repair Service establishment.
MILITARY CONSTRUCTION - Washington Headquarters Services
military construction. appropriations for 1974. hearings. before a. subcommittee of the. committee on appropriations. house of representatives
New users - API WorkSafe
Type the first part (or all) of your company name in the box below, if found the company will be added to the drop down list.
fort campbell Relocation Guide - MyBaseGuide
fort campbell 2017 FORT CAMPBELL TABLE OF CONTENTS 2017 MARCOA Publishing, Inc. P.O. Box 509100, San Diego, CA 92150-9100 4Garrison ..... 4 858-695-9600; Fax: 858-695 ...
evansville gigs - craigslist
favorite this post Oct 24 Need help moving cubicles and chairs (From Harrison College to Wilhite & Associates) map hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Oct 24 EVANSVILLE CONTRACTORS NEEDED TO REPAIR Mobile Homes (Evansville) map hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Oct 23 Verification Rep $10 (Evansville) map hide this posting restore ...