Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Carrollton AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Carrollton AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Carrollton AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Carrollton AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Carrollton AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Carrollton or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Carrollton AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Carrollton AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Carrollton Alabama
The Pickens County Courthouse in the center of Carrollton was erected in 1877. The first courthouse in Carrollton was burned on April 5, 1865 by troops of Union General John T. Croxton. A second courthouse was destroyed by a fire on November 16, 1876.
Incorporated in 1831, the town was named after Charles Carroll of Carrollton, Maryland, the only Roman Catholic and longest-living signer of the Declaration of Independence. A post office has been in operation at Carrollton since 1831.
As was typical, the county jail was located at the courthouse. The courthouse square was used frequently as a site for public lynchings by whites of African Americans, part of numerous efforts to suppress them during a time of high tensions as whites struggled for dominance. It was part of a program of intimidation and racial terrorism, with these murders frequent in the decades on either side of the turn of the 20th century. Among the numerous African Americans lynched in Carrollton was John Gibson, hanged on August 28, 1907. Pickens County had the fifth highest total of lynchings in Alabama, according to Lynching in America (2015, 3rd edition), published by the Equal Justice Initiative.
As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 1,019 people residing in the town. 49.0% were White, 43.1% African American, 0.1% Native American, 3.6% from some other race and 4.2% of two or more races. 10.4% were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Tuesday 03/19 0%
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 03/20 0%
Sunny. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 03/21 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 03/22 10%
Sunny. High 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 03/23 10%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Carrollton AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Carrollton AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Bing: Carrollton AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
UCP Directory Search
UCP Directory Search: Company Name: Certifying Agency ...
Home | Setup an Account | Log In ...
Laminate Flooring Installation Cost - Fixr.com
How much does it cost to install laminate flooring? Laminate flooring is a manufactured multi-layered synthetic floor that is fused together using a lamination process, which simulates the look of wood, stone, or tile with a photographic layer under a clear protective layer.
Public Login . User Name: Password: * New users Click here to Register. Forgot your password?
Violations - LSLBC
To view the complete information of the company name, allegation, and/or action taken, please hover your cursor over the text
How Much Do Timberline Roof Shingles Cost? - CostOwl.com
Timberline Roof Shingle Prices. GAF has been in business for more than 125 years and is the largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing in North America.
How Much Does a Sunroom Cost? Free Sunroom Addition Prices ...
Sunroom Prices. Sunrooms go by many names including porch enclosures, conservatories, patio rooms, solariums, and green rooms, and their possible configurations are even more numerous.
Residential Construction, Repair and Improvements ...
Residential Construction, Repair and Improvements Service Companies owned by past military and present military members. Veteran Owned Businesses (VOB), Active Duty Military, Reservists and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Companies (SDVOSB) of the United States Army (USARMY), Air Force (USAF), Marines (USMC), Navy (USN), Coast Guard (USCG) and National Guard specializing in residential ...
2019 Flooring Installation Costs | Average Price to ...
Return to Top. Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring. If you're on a tight budget, vinyl and linoleum can save you tons in both material and labor costs. Like laminate, they can imitate wood, stone or tile, and when purchased in squares, can be easy enough to install that you might not need a contractor.
U-DIY Remodeling, LLC | Arlington, TX 76003 - HomeAdvisor
Has your "honey do" list gotten too long or your home needs repairs you are not sure how to fix? Give U-DIY. Remodeling, LLC, a call, for big and small handyman services like HVAC installs/repairs, kitchen & bath faucets installs, toilet installation and toilet repairs, vent hood range replacing ...