Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Clanton AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Clanton AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Clanton AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Clanton AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Clanton AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Clanton or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Clanton AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Clanton AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Clanton Alabama
Clanton is a city in Chilton County, Alabama, United States. It is part of the Birmingham–Hoover–Cullman Combined Statistical Area. At the 2010 census the population was 8,619. The city is the county seat of Chilton County. Clanton is the site of the geographic center of the U.S state of Alabama.
The town was founded by Alfred Baker in 1868, when Chilton County was formed. Clanton was named in honor of General James H. Clanton, a brigadier in the Confederate States Army, and was incorporated on April 23, 1873. Baker was also elected first mayor of the town. Nearby Lay Lake Dam and Mitchell Dam became Alabama Power's first two dams in the state, bringing economic improvements to the area. Immigrants played a part in starting the county's peach industry more than a century ago. Today, the peach industry is the number one industry in Chilton County, not only bringing fame to the county, but also millions of dollars to the local economy. The city of Clanton constructed a water tower in the form of a peach in 1993, becoming a landmark for travelers along Interstate 65.
Clanton is located southeast of the center of Chilton County at 32°50'23.316" North, 86°37'41.477" West (32.839810, -86.628188). Clanton, Alabama, in Chilton county, is 37 miles NW of Montgomery, Alabama (center to center) and 144 miles SW of Atlanta, Georgia.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 22.1 square miles (57.2 km2), of which 21.9 square miles (56.8 km2) is land and 0.15 square miles (0.4 km2), or 0.62%, is water.
Find the Right Clanton AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Clanton AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 3
Bing: Clanton AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Wall Tiles Installers Clanton AL - Find Affordable Tile ...
How to Select the Right Tiling Contractor near Clanton Alabama. On occasion you may need the talents of a professional tile installer near Clanton AL, but how do you select the best contractor?Obviously you want to locate installers that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will provide an attractive finished product.
Tile Contractors in Clanton AL - Networx
When you have a tile problem in your Clanton home or business, choose a tile contractor located in Clanton, AL. By reading reviews posted by your neighbors, you can hire the Clanton Alabama tile contractor you want, and be assured of their professionalism.
Best 30 Tile in Clanton, AL with Reviews - YP.com
Tile in Clanton on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Clanton, AL.
Tile Installers in Clanton | Tile Clanton AL contractors
What Are The costs to Install Tile Grout in Clanton? The general costs for tile grouting in Clanton is $470.12.Tile Grouting in Clanton Alabama could call for manufacturer recommended underlayment, surface sealants, adhesives, fabrication and polishing disposables and fasteners and might be inside $154.89 & $167.73.Read more about Clanton tile grouting prices.
5 Best Tile Contractors - Clanton AL | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Clanton, AL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 24 Homeowner Reviews of Top Clanton Tile Contractors. HH Services, LLC, Tony's Paint and Remodeling, Paxton Flooring, LLC, J.M.A. Construction Services, LLC, Homewood Carpet and Flooring, LLC. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Clanton, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Clanton, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Clanton, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Clanton, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local interior or exterior house painting companies.
2 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Clanton AL
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Clanton, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 2 Top Clanton Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Our 3 Best Clanton, AL Tile Installers | Angie's List
Find Tile Installers in Clanton, AL. Read Ratings and Reviews on Clanton, AL Tile Installers on Angie’s List so you can pick the right Ceramic Tile Installer the first time. Our 3 Best Clanton, AL Tile Installers | Angie's List