Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Clayton AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Clayton AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Clayton AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Clayton AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Clayton AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Clayton or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Clayton AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Clayton AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Clayton Alabama
Clayton has been the county seat since 1834, two years after the creation of Barbour County. Clayton is located geographically in the center of the county. The town was located at the headwaters of the Pea and Choctawhatchee rivers on the historic road from Hobdy's Bridge over the Pea River to Eufaula on the Chattahoochee River. By 1818, there were a few settlers in the area around Clayton, but settlement began in earnest around 1823. The town was named for Augustine S. Clayton, a Georgia jurist and congressman. Clayton became the county seat of Barbour County in 1833 and was laid out on a central courthouse square plan. The first Circuit Court was held in Clayton on September 23, 1833. The Clayton post office was established in September 1835 with John F. Keener as postmaster. Clayton, with a population of 200, was incorporated on December 21, 1841, by the Alabama Legislature. Its first mayor, after incorporation, was John Jackson.
Clayton has a rich heritage with four properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Clayton is also known for its Whiskey Bottle Tombstone, which was featured in Ripley's Believe It or Not!.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Clayton has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps. 
As of the census of 2010, there were 3,008 people, 552 households, and 349 families residing in the town. The population density was 450 inhabitants per square mile (170/km2). There were 649 housing units at an average density of 96.8 per square mile (37.4/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 63.8% Black or African American, 35.8% White, 0.0% Native American, 0.0% from other races, and 0.3% from two or more races. .6% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Find the Right Clayton AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Clayton AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 2
Bing: Clayton AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Clayton Family Tile, LLC - Contractor - Chandler, Arizona ...
Clayton Family Tile, LLC February 28, 2017 · Clayton Family Tile, a Licensed Tile installation company is seeking a full time, Master installer to conduct and supervise the installation of ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile flooring, Wainscotting, Custom Showers and Backsplashes.
Door Installers in Clayton | Door Clayton AL contractors
$162.59 per door: the low figure for exterior doors installation in Clayton 36016. $260.50: uppermost price for an identical work. Retail fees for 1 doors of exterior door installation - within $162.59 & $260.50.Prevent the guesswork out of Doorresidential improvement costs.Read more about doors Clayton Alabama costs.
Best 30 Tile Installation in Clayton, NC with Reviews - YP.com
Tile Installation in Clayton on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Clayton, NC.
Tile Contractors Clayton County, GA | Tile Installation in ...
Get matched with qualified tile services in Clayton, GA. Read Reviews See what users in Clayton, GA are saying about these tile contractors. Compare Bids Clayton, GA tile services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Best 12 Floor Sanding in Clayton, AL with Reviews - YP.com
The time it takes to install flooring depends on the type of flooring and the size of the room or rooms involved in the project. In one day, a typical contractor can usually install up to 2,000 square feet of carpet, 600 square feet of hardwood or laminate, or 400 square feet of tile or stone.
Tile Installers in Clayton | Tile Clayton CA contractors
Retail fees for 200 square feet of bathtub tile installation - approximately $14.04 & $24.70. $3,873.13 - the usual price tag to install bathtub tiling in Clayton.$24.70: top price tag for bathtub tile installation in Clayton California 94517, and $14.04: cheapest expense one might expect to pay per square foot.Read more about bathtub tile ...
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Clayton, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Clayton, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local interior or exterior house painting companies.
9 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Clayton NC
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Clayton, NC on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 9 Top Clayton Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Clayton, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Clayton, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Dayton Tile - Ceramic - Contractors ... - BBB near Dayton, OH
Find BBB Accredited Ceramic Tile Companies near Dayton, OH - your guide to trusted Dayton, OH Tile - Ceramic - Contractors and Dealers, recommended and BBB Accredited businesses.