Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Coolidge AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Coolidge AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Coolidge AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Coolidge AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Coolidge AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Coolidge or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Coolidge AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Coolidge AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Coolidge Arizona
Coolidge is home of the Casa Grande Ruins National Monument. The monument was the first historic site to receive protected status by the United States Government in 1892. The ancient city was built about 1200 AD. by the Hohokam people.
Coolidge is located at 32°58′38″N 111°31′23″W / 32.97722°N 111.52306°W / 32.97722; -111.52306 (32.977105, -111.522933). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 5.0 square miles (13 km2), all of it land.
Arizona Highway 87 and Arizona Highway 287 pass through the town. Coolidge is 56 miles (90 km) southeast of Phoenix, and 69 miles (111 km) northwest of Tucson. It is 21 miles (34 km) northeast of Casa Grande and 11 miles southwest of Florence. Picacho Reservoir is just 11 miles (18 km) south of town.
As of the census of 2000, there were 7,786 people, 2,585 households, and 1,938 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,549.1 people per square mile (597.7/km²). There were 3,212 housing units at an average density of 639.1 per square mile (246.6/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 57.85% White, 8.30% Black or African American, 5.63% Native American, 0.72% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 23.58% from other races, and 3.88% from two or more races. 39.20% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Find the Right Coolidge AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Coolidge AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 477
Bing: Coolidge AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Ceramic Tile Contractors in Coolidge, AZ - superpages.com
Find the Best Coolidge, AZ Ceramic Tile Contractors on Superpages. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. ... Stockett Tile & Granite Company is the Valleys leader in fabrication, installation, and restoration of natural stone and tile. What sets us apart f... Website Photos (6) 9. Santa Maria Flooring, Llc.
10 Best Tile Contractors - Coolidge AZ | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Coolidge, AZ on HomeAdvisor. We Have 846 Homeowner Reviews of Top Coolidge Tile Contractors. Jones Brother's Floor Service - Unlicensed Contractor, Clean Sweeps Floor Care, All Steam Phoenix, MarkusAbramsonFloorCare.com, Arizona Premium Installations, LLC. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Best 18 Flooring Contractors in Coolidge, AZ with Reviews ...
Coolidge, AZ; Flooring Contractors; Flooring Contractors in Coolidge, AZ. About Search Results. About Search Results. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria ...
Best 30 Tile in Coolidge, AZ with Reviews - YP.com
Tile in Coolidge on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Coolidge, AZ.
Tile Contractors Coolidge,AZ - dexknows.com
Local Tile Contractors in Coolidge,AZ with maps, local business reviews, directions and more. in. Log In; ... Stockett Tile & Granite Company is the Valleys leader in fabrication, installation, and restoration of natural stone and tile. ... Read More 8 businesses near Coolidge,AZ.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Coolidge, AZ 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Coolidge, AZ are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
The 10 Best Tile Repair Contractors in Coolidge, AZ 2019 ...
Tile Installation: The installation or laying of tile or tiling and related materials on surfaces inside or outside the home 4 tile repair contractors in Coolidge; Tile Regrouting: The process of replacing tile grout that is discolored, stained, or outdated by removing original grout, sealing tile, and reapplying either a sanded or nonsanded ...
8 Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Coolidge AZ ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Coolidge, AZ on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 8 Top Coolidge Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.