Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Duncan AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Duncan AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Duncan AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Duncan AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Duncan AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Duncan or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Duncan AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Duncan AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Duncan Arizona
Duncan is in the Gila River valley, 4 miles (6 km) west of the Arizona-New Mexico border. The town limits are on both sides of the Gila, but the primary portion of the town and the entire downtown area lie on the south side of the river. Duncan was founded in the mid 19th century, and the land was added to the United States as a part of the Mexican Cession. The town of Duncan has been destroyed twice by flood and once by fire.
The town and area are primarily populated by ranchers and miners (especially from the Freeport-McMoran copper mines in southeastern Arizona and southwestern New Mexico). Surrounding smaller towns such as Franklin and York in Arizona and Virden, New Mexico, use Duncan public works and public schools. The Duncan area along the Gila River is renowned for Native American artifacts such as arrow heads, pottery, burial sites, cave paintings and other remnants of the Anasazi and other pre-historic cultures, as well as artifacts from garrison camps of the expedition of Francisco Vázquez de Coronado.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor was born in El Paso, Texas, but grew up near Duncan on the Lazy B ranch, which straddles the border between Arizona and New Mexico. The Day family ran the ranch for many years until selling it; it continues to be run as a ranch. O'Connor later wrote a book titled Lazy B: Growing up on a Cattle Ranch in the American Southwest about her childhood experiences on the ranch with her brother H. Alan Day.
Duncan is located in southern Greenlee County at 32°43′33″N 109°5′52″W / 32.72583°N 109.09778°W / 32.72583; -109.09778 (32.725828, -109.097686).U.S. Route 70 passes through downtown, leading west 39 miles (63 km) to Safford, Arizona, and southeast 35 miles (56 km) to Lordsburg, New Mexico, and Interstate 10. Arizona State Route 75 leads north from Duncan 28 miles (45 km) to Clifton.
Wednesday 11/14 0%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 30s.
Thursday 11/15 0%
Sunny skies. High 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 11/16 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 11/17 0%
Mostly sunny. High 67F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/18 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Duncan AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Duncan AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 1
Bing: Duncan AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Roofing Contractors in Spokane, WA - HomeAdvisor.com
Hire the Best Roofing Contractors in Spokane, WA on HomeAdvisor. We Have 355 Homeowner Reviews of Top Spokane Roofing Contractors. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Gmail is email that's intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.
Readbag users suggest that nysb_03-13057_199.pdf is worth reading. The file contains 595 page(s) and is free to view, download or print.
Register - Login
UTC EH&S and ITC Contractor Training. Go back to Login page. For Help, click here.
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
Lexington School District Two
Springdale student, area business team up to offer a way for kids to reach out when they are looking for someone to talk with or play with
M DCPS Registered Vendor List 04/29/2016
M‐DCPS Registered Vendor List (By Vendor Name) Date Run: 04/29/2016 Vendor Name Vendor City State Zip Code Country Vendor # &A DISCOUNT SERVICES INC NO MIAMI BEACH FL 33162 US 6500051
Home | Setup an Account | Log In ...
Hoover Dam - Wikipedia
Hoover Dam is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona.It was constructed between 1931 and 1936 during the Great Depression and was dedicated on September 30, 1935, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.Its construction was the result of a massive effort involving thousands of workers, and cost over one ...
Top Notch Construction Co. | Gray Court, SC 29645 ...
Top Notch Construction Co., has been a well established business in the area since 1998, with over 60 years of combined experience in residential and commercial renovation. We also build custom storage buildings, barns, garages, decks and patios ...