Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Duncan AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Duncan AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Duncan AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Duncan AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Duncan AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Duncan or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Duncan AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Duncan AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Duncan Arizona
Duncan is in the Gila River valley, 4 miles (6 km) west of the Arizona-New Mexico border. The town limits are on both sides of the Gila, but the primary portion of the town and the entire downtown area lie on the south side of the river. Duncan was founded in the mid 19th century, and the land was added to the United States as a part of the Mexican Cession. The town of Duncan has been destroyed twice by flood and once by fire.
The town and area are primarily populated by ranchers and miners (especially from the Freeport-McMoran copper mines in southeastern Arizona and southwestern New Mexico). Surrounding smaller towns such as Franklin and York in Arizona and Virden, New Mexico, use Duncan public works and public schools. The Duncan area along the Gila River is renowned for Native American artifacts such as arrow heads, pottery, burial sites, cave paintings and other remnants of the Anasazi and other pre-historic cultures, as well as artifacts from garrison camps of the expedition of Francisco Vázquez de Coronado.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor was born in El Paso, Texas, but grew up near Duncan on the Lazy B ranch, which straddles the border between Arizona and New Mexico. The Day family ran the ranch for many years until selling it; it continues to be run as a ranch. O'Connor later wrote a book titled Lazy B: Growing up on a Cattle Ranch in the American Southwest about her childhood experiences on the ranch with her brother H. Alan Day.
Duncan is located in southern Greenlee County at 32°43′33″N 109°5′52″W / 32.72583°N 109.09778°W / 32.72583; -109.09778 (32.725828, -109.097686).U.S. Route 70 passes through downtown, leading west 39 miles (63 km) to Safford, Arizona, and southeast 35 miles (56 km) to Lordsburg, New Mexico, and Interstate 10. Arizona State Route 75 leads north from Duncan 28 miles (45 km) to Clifton.
Friday 03/22 0%
Clear. Lows overnight in the mid 30s.
Saturday 03/23 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 03/24 0%
Sunshine and some clouds. High 74F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 03/25 0%
Partly cloudy. High 81F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 03/26 0%
Cloudy. High 84F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Find the Right Duncan AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Duncan AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 1
Bing: Duncan AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The use of this data is being provided on an ‘as is’ basis for your convenience and may be subject to change without notice. While every reasonable effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the maps and data contained herein, the City of Venice makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the ...
Best 9mm Self-Defense Ammo for Concealed Carry - Top 5 ...
Having the right ammo means a lot for the shooting of your handgun. It is the reason many people like taking time to find the best 9mm self-defense ammo for concealed carry.
2019 Fence Installation Costs | Privacy Fence Costs ...
HomeAdvisor's Fence Installation Cost Guide gives average privacy fence costs (8ft, 6ft & more) and a fencing labor and material price calculator. Find the cost to build or put up a fence per foot, or get an estimate to replace a fence in your yard.
Trivantis Player - Login
UTC EH&S Contractor Training is a learning portal designed specifically for UTC EH&S Contractors, covering a wide variety of EHS learning topics critical to your safety and the safety of all UTC Employees.
M-3 Construction, Inc.
A family owned company proudly building in East Tennessee since 1974 M-3 Construction, Inc. was founded in 1974 and is incorporated in the state of Tennessee.
Lexington School District Two
In collaboration with our community, as . Lexington Two recently earned the distinction of being one of only two traditional public school districts in South Carolina -- and among only 373 across the US and Canada -- to be honored by the College Board with placement on the 9th Annual AP District Honor Roll.
What is the cost of a basement in 2015 - Quick Answer
In 2016 more than 95,000 people per month search Google for, "what is the cost of a basement." Most of the time the websites they find say "it depends".
(PDF) NFPA 70 ® National Electrical Code ® 2014 Edition ...
Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers.
OSHA Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP) | Industries in ...
OSHA Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP) / Industries in the VPP Federal and State Plans; Industries in the VPP Federal and State Plans (As of 12/31/2018)
How to Hire a Landscaper | Find Landscape Contractors ...
Hiring Independent, Backyard Maintenance Contractors. Not every contractor works for a larger firm like BrightView or Aspen Grove. In your research, you will find many experts who run their own landscaping business.