Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Eagle River AK
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Eagle River AK, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Eagle River AK tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Eagle River AK, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Eagle River AK tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alaska, as well as Eagle River or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alaska Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Eagle River AK tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alaska references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Eagle River AK home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Eagle River Alaska
Eagle River, Anchorage
Eagle River is a community within the Municipality of Anchorage situated on the Eagle River for which it is named, between Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson and Chugach State Park in the Chugach Mountains. Its ZIP code is 99577. If Eagle River were not part of the Municipality of Anchorage, it would be classified as one of the five largest cities in Alaska.
The name Eagle River was first reported in 1939 by the U.S. Geological Survey. The Eagle River/Chugiak area was settled by homesteaders and prospered on agricultural activities. The Eagle River post office was established in 1961.
In spite of some local opposition, both Chugiak and Eagle River became annexed to the Municipality of Anchorage, when the City of Anchorage and the Greater Anchorage Area Borough were unified in 1975. Efforts to secede from the Municipality surfaced around 2000, but are no longer prominent as the community has seen an influx of individuals who have social and economic ties to Anchorage and the nearby Joint Base Elmendorf–Richardson.
Neighborhoods along the Glenn Highway and Old Glenn Highway corridor are level or sloping, rising towards the Chugach Mountains east of the Old Glenn Highway. The remainder of the community lies along the canyon of the Eagle River; some neighborhoods built in the late 20th century and early 21st century near the Briggs Bridge are built very close to the bottom of the canyon. Neighborhoods along the northern portions of Eagle River, plus Hiland Road and Eagle River Road east of the curve where the road leaves the section line and descends into the canyon, mainly consist of houses built across the mountainsides. Wallace Mountain, on the far northeast corner of the community's road system, is home to several radio station transmitters and towers at the 1,900 feet (580 m) level.
Friday 03/22 60%
Chance of Rain
Chance of showers. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.
Saturday 03/23 70%
Chance of Rain
Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday 03/24 40%
Chance of Rain
Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday 03/25 10%
Overcast. High 43F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 03/26 10%
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 42F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Eagle River AK Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Eagle River AK tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alaska
Business Results 1 - 10 of 10
Bing: Eagle River AK Tile Installation Contractors Search results
10 Best Tile Contractors - Eagle River AK | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Eagle River, AK on HomeAdvisor. We Have 105 Homeowner Reviews of Top Eagle River Tile Contractors. Rob Steen, RandJ Services, LLC, The Carpet Man, Inc., Driftwood Construction, LLC, Bell Contracting and Home Design, LLC. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Best 30 Tile Contractors Dealers in Eagle River, AK with ...
Eagle River, AK; Tile Contractors Dealers; Tile Contractors Dealers in Eagle River, AK. About Search Results. About Search Results. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search ...
Find Local Tile Installation Contractors near Eagle River ...
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Eagle River AK, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing.
Tile Installers in Eagle River | Tile Eagle River AK ...
Compare top AK Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now! Let us find tile professionals for you. ... between $162.11 & $175.54.The usual fee for bathtub tile installation in Eagle River Alaska is $4,122.81.Read more about Eagle River tile work costs. ...
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Eagle River, WI 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Eagle River, WI are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
tile installation in Eagle River, AK | Reviews - Yellowbook
Find tile installation in Eagle River, AK on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more.
Flooring Installation in Eagle River, AK - cylex.us.com
Results for Flooring Installation in Eagle River, AK. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Eagle River, AK based businesses with Flooring Installation keyword.
Tile contractors Anchorage, AK - Wild S'Tile
Looking for reliable tile contractors in Anchorage, AK? Contact Wild S'Tile at (907) 344-5853. Looking for reliable tile contractors in Anchorage, AK? Contact Wild S'Tile at (907) 344-5853. ... RESIDENTIAL HOME SPECIALISTS SERVING ANCHORAGE AND EAGLE RIVER SINCE 1989. Fully licensed, bonded and insured tile contractors for your peace of mind.
Laminate Ceramic Tile Services In Eagle River, Alaska
Our team of Eagle River, AK flooring contractors can bring any floor back to life, restore it's natural beauty, and maintain the integrity of the grain. Don't give up on your floors, we're here to help if you need laminate ceramic tile.
Top 7 Best Eagle River AK Home Remodeling Contractors ...
Join for FREE to read real reviews and see ratings for Eagle River, AK Home Remodeling Contractors near you to help pick the right pro Remodeling Contractor. Join For Free How It ... tile installation...and more. Join For Free. See all highly rated companies. C. Reviews. 1. 4 years on Angie's List. Company names available to Angie's List ...