Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Florence AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Florence AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Florence AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Florence AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Florence AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Florence or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Florence AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Florence AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Florence Arizona
Florence (O'odham: S-auppag) is a town, 61 miles (98 km) southeast of Phoenix, in Pinal County of Arizona, United States. Florence, which is the county seat of Pinal County, is one of the oldest towns in that county and is regarded as a National Historic District with over 25 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The population of Florence was 30,770 at the 2015 census.
The area where the current town of Florence is located was once inhabited by the members of the Athabascans, ancestors of the San Carlos Apache tribe. Prior to the establishment of the town, the Gila River served as a part of the border between the United States and Mexico. In 1853, the Gadsden Purchase extended American territory well south of the Gila.
Levi Ruggles, a veteran of the American Civil War, founded the town of Florence on the south bank of the Gila River. He came to Arizona Territory in 1866 as a U.S. Indian Agent. Recognizing the agricultural potential of the valley, he found an easily fordable crossing on the Gila River and surveyed a townsite there. With the aid of Governor R.C. McCormick, he secured a post office in August of the same year. Ruggles held numerous public offices including that of Territorial Legislator. Florence became the county seat in the newly formed Pinal County. Silver was discovered in 1875 in the nearby mountains which led to the creation of the famous Silver King Mine.
In 1870, Fred Adams founded a farming community two miles west of the original Florence townsite. The farming town had stores, homes, a post office, a flour mill, and water tanks, It was named Adamsville. In the 1900s (decade), the Gila River overflowed after a storm and ran over its banks. Most of the small town was wiped out and the residents moved to Florence. The area where the town was established is now a ghost town and is currently within the boundaries of Florence. At the junction of Highway 79 and 287 there is a historical marker about Adamsville.
Friday 03/22 0%
Mostly clear. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.
Saturday 03/23 0%
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 77F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 03/24 0%
A few clouds from time to time. High around 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 03/25 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 87F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 03/26 0%
Cloudy. High 88F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Florence AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Florence AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 388
Bing: Florence AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Home | Omni Pool Builders & Design
Omni Pool Builders is a Tucson based company that prides itself in building the most professionally constructed residential and commercial pools in Southern Arizona. Come see us at our Design Center off just North of Prince rd on Oracle (West Side of Road), 3655 N. Oracle Rd. Suite 110, Tucson AZ 85705.
Page 3 - TRIA Form Page 2 - GL App Page 1 - GL Rating Worksheet MedPay PhysDam Rate_Lookup Territories UMUIM Deductible Insured: Effective: Agency: ARIZONA
Roofing Contractors in Helena, MT - HomeAdvisor.com
Hire the Best Roofing Contractors in Helena, MT on HomeAdvisor. We Have 24 Homeowner Reviews of Top Helena Roofing Contractors. Team Construction, LLC, H.J. Gilchrist, LLC, GreenLeaf Seamless Roofing, Perschon Contractors, Inc., A Good Guy Roofing, Inc. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
13 Best Solar Companies - Phoenix AZ | Solar Energy ...
Hire the Best Solar Energy Companies in Phoenix, AZ on HomeAdvisor. We Have 181 Homeowner Reviews of Top Phoenix Solar Energy Companies. Sunharvest Solar and Electrical, LLC, Energy Solution Providers, LLC, Conservative Energy Systems, Inc., Pacific Soft-Pacific West, Inc., Elevation Solar, LLC. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Member Results - Arizona Construction Trades
There are 74 matching members. Search again. AAA Landscape (Underwood Bros. Inc.) Landscape Contractor Virginia Verdin 4742 N. Romero Road Tucson, AZ 85705
Cost to Install a Walk-in Tub - Estimates and Prices at Fixr
Labor. The installation of a standard walk-in tub into a typical retrofit bathroom is usually straightforward. The old tub will be removed, along with the row of tile (if applicable) that adjoins it on the walls.
Concrete Countertops Cost - Compare Granite and Other ...
The cost for concrete countertops ranges from $65 to $135 per square foot. This price usually includes the countertop design, materials, construction, and installation.
Porch | Find the Best Rated Local Home Improvement ...
Most lock sets have installation instructions. It is always best to read and follow those instructions. If you know the lock manufacturer and model, you can probably find the instructions online.
2019 Mini Split AC Cost | Mini Split Installation Cost ...
Your mini split system cost will depend on a few factors. Use ImproveNet’s ductless mini split cost guide to determine the average ductless AC cost. After, connect with split unit AC contractors near you!
2019 Concrete Slab Costs & Types | Concrete Calculator
According to our concrete slab material estimator, the average minimum cost per square foot of a concrete slab is $1.36 and the maximum is $1.88.