Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Foley AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Foley AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Foley AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Foley AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Foley AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Foley or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Foley AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Foley AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Foley Alabama
Foley is a city in Baldwin County, Alabama, United States. The 2010 census lists the population of the city as 14,618. Foley is a principal city of the Daphne–Fairhope–Foley Micropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Baldwin County.
Foley was named for its founder, John B. Foley of Chicago. As Foley was traveling to President McKinley's funeral in 1901, he met a railroad agent who told him of the area in South Baldwin County. Foley came down the following year, and he liked what he saw and bought up to between 40,000 acres (160 km2) and 50,000 acres (200 km2) of land. He then returned to Chicago and formed the Magnolia Land Company. As he began to sell off acreage, he realized the need for a better way for the people to come to Foley.
Foley used some of his own money to lay the rails so the train could come from Bay Minette. The first railroad station was built in 1905. The original station burned in 1908 and was replaced the following year by the station that is now the City's museum. John Foley donated parcels of land for a school and churches. These included the current Catholic Church, Saint Margret of Scotland, the Baptist church and the Methodist church. The first train to service Foley was a wood burner called the "Pine Knot Special." It would leave Foley in the morning and make a return trip in the afternoon. As people cleared the land, they would place lighter knots in a wood box for the engineer to use as was needed. Foley was incorporated in 1915 with G. I. Weatherly serving as its first mayor.
As of the census of 2010, there were 14,618 people, 6,165 households, and 4,124 families residing in the city. The population density was 530.8 people per square mile (205.1/km²). There were 7,359 housing units at an average density of 284.1 per square mile (198.7/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 77.1% White, 14.9% Black or African American, 0.6% Native American, 1.1% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 4.7% from other races, and 1.6% from two or more races. 9.5% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Monday 01/21 0%
Sunny. High near 55F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 01/22 50%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday 01/23 100%
Showers and thunderstorms. High 67F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Thursday 01/24 0%
Sunny skies. High 51F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 01/25 0%
Sunny. High 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Foley AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Foley AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 26
Bing: Foley AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Foley, AL 2019 - Porch
Flooring installation contractors in Foley, AL. ... Top 10 Flooring Contractors in Foley, AL. enterprise flooring service inc. ... As always, every project is different and you should contact multiple flooring contractors throughout Foley to ensure your project is done right.
Tile Contractors in Foley, AL - cylex.us.com
Results for Tile Contractors in Foley, AL. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Foley, AL based businesses with Tile Contractors keyword. ... kitchen cabinet installation, Ceramic Tile Contractors, baldwin, custom cabinets in orange beach,... Searches related to Tile Contractors Foley, AL ...
16 Best Tile Contractors - Foley AL | HomeAdvisor
Foley Tile Contractors are rated 4.85 out of 5 based on 142 reviews of 16 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
tile contractors in Foley, AL - cylex.us.com
Results for tile contractors in Foley, AL. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Foley, AL based businesses with tile contractors keyword. ... Affordable Tile Installation. STREET 36561 Orange Beach (251) 974-5403... Contractor, Supply, Tile, Tile-Ceramic Dealers, Building Materials, Floor Retail ...
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Foley, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Foley, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Best 30 Tile Installation in Foley, AL with Reviews - YP.com
Tile Installation in Foley on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Foley, AL. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Installers in Foley, AL - HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Foley, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Foley Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Best 20 Ceramic Tile Contractors in Foley, AL by Superpages
Wade Distributors provides quality flooring and tile installations to customers in Foley, AL. Locally owned and operated, Wade Distributors has been providing Foley, AL with quality flooring and tile installations for over 25 years.
tile ceramic contractors in Foley, AL | Reviews - Yellowbook
Find tile ceramic contractors in Foley, AL on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. ... Ceramic tile contractors Carpet Installation,Floor Refinishing,Old Linoleum Removed,Floor Installation,Old Tile Removed,Floor Sealing,Floor Sanding,Decorating Service.
Top 5 Best Foley AL Tile Installers | Angie's List
Find Top-Rated Foley Tile Installers There are 5 top-rated tile installers in your area. ... AL: Foley: Foley Tile Installers. Looking For? cabinet making, carpet installation, countertop installation; See All tile installation ... Tile Installation reviews in Foley Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results