Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Gilbert AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Gilbert AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Gilbert AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Gilbert AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Gilbert AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Gilbert or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Gilbert AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Gilbert AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Gilbert Arizona
Gilbert is a town in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, located southeast of Phoenix, within the Phoenix metropolitan area. Once known as the "Hay Shipping Capital of the World", Gilbert is currently the most populous incorporated town in the United States. It is the sixth-largest municipality in Arizona, and the fifth-largest in the Metropolitan Phoenix Area.
Gilbert encompasses 76 square miles (197 km2) and has made a rapid transformation from an agriculture-based community to an economically diverse suburban center located in the southeast valley of the Greater Phoenix area. In the last three decades, Gilbert has grown at an extremely high rate, increasing in population from 5,717 in 1980 to 208,453 as of the 2010 census. The town grew at an average annual growth rate of nearly 13% during this 30-year period.
Gilbert owes its beginnings to William "Bobby" Gilbert who provided land to the Arizona Eastern Railway in 1902 to construct a rail line between Phoenix and Florence, Arizona. Ayer's Grocery Store, the first store in Gilbert, opened in 1910 and became the location of the first post office in 1912. The location of the town post office moved several times before settling on the east side of Gilbert Road in downtown, where it still stands today. In 1912, many Mormons who had fled the Mormon colonies in Mexico due to the actions of the forces of Pancho Villa settled in Gilbert. By 1915, they began holding church meetings at the Gilbert Elementary School. In 1918, they were organized into the Gilbert Ward.
Incorporated in July 1920, Gilbert was primarily a farming community fueled by the rail line and construction of the Roosevelt Dam and the Eastern and Consolidated Canals. It remained an agricultural town for many years and was known as the "Hay Capital of the World" from 1911 until the late 1920s.
Tuesday 03/19 0%
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High around 85F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 03/20 20%
More clouds than sun. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 03/21 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 70F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 03/22 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 72F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 03/23 0%
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Gilbert AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Gilbert AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 659
Bing: Gilbert AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 10 Best Tile Installation Services in Gilbert, AZ 2019 ...
Top Tile Installation Services in Gilbert, AZ. ... 650 tile repair contractors available in Gilbert. Tile Refinishing: ... chipped, or dull ceramic, stone, or vinyl tile on indoor and outdoor surfaces4 tile installation services in Gilbert; Tile Refinishing: The process of restoring, refinishing, or painting discolored, stained, outdated, ...
25 Best Tile Contractors - Gilbert AZ | HomeAdvisor
Gilbert Tile Contractors are rated 4.76 out of 5 based on 2,511 reviews of 60 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Gilbert, AZ (with Free ...
Here is the definitive list of Gilbert's tile contractors as rated by the Gilbert, AZ community. Want to see who made the cut? Join as a pro. Sign up. Log in. Home. Join as a pro. Sign up. Log in. Find a tiling professional near Gilbert, AZ 100+ near you. Find a tiling professional near Gilbert, AZ. 100+ near you. ... Tile installation costs ...
Best Gilbert Roofing Contractor - expressroofingllc.com
Search phrases like best roofer in gilbert – best roofing company gilbert – best roofing contractor in gilbert az – tile roof replacement in Gilbert, are excellent places to start. Deciding on the best Gilbert roofing contractor can be a difficult task because tile and shingle roof repair or installation, is intangible until the job is ...
Tile Contractors in Gilbert, AZ - cylex.us.com
Results for Tile Contractors in Gilbert, AZ. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Gilbert, AZ based businesses with Tile Contractors keyword. ... Tile Installation, Drywall Repair, Stucco Repair, Pool Deck Painting & more. Here at Sulzer Development, LLC, our mission is to always provide quality ...
Gilbert & Mesa, AZ Tile Installation - Gil Sierra Tile
Tile Installation Contractor – Gilbert, AZ When you’re in the market for a flooring contractor serving Gilbert, Mesa and the surrounding areas, don’t look further than Gil Sierra Tile . We’re a locally owned and operated company, and our owner is always available to answer questions and ensure quality results.
Best 15 General Contractors in Gilbert, AZ | Houzz
Gilbert, AZ General Contractors If you're on the brink of a large home improvement project, remodel, or new build, you'll likely want to hire a general contractor in Gilbert, AZ. These professionals manage all aspects of the job to ensure it's completed on schedule and to your satisfaction.
9 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Gilbert AZ
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Gilbert, AZ on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 9 Top Gilbert Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Gilbert, AZ 2019 - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Gilbert, AZ are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. ... Costs to install tile. $4600 - $10530. National average. ... There are 8 flooring contractors in Gilbert that are licensed. Here are the types of license(s) Flooring Contractors need to have to work on ...
Top 10 Best Gilbert AZ Tile Installers | Angie's List
Find Top-Rated Gilbert Tile Installers There are 52 top-rated tile installers in your area. ... We got quotes from 5 different contractors and Victor's was the most reasonable. Additionally, VM Stoneworks has very good reviews on Angie's list and other forums. ... AZ; ALL ASPECTS CUSTOM TILE INSTALLATION INC 3024 E SAN PEDRO CT Gilbert, AZ;