Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Gilbert AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Gilbert AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Gilbert AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Gilbert AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Gilbert AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Gilbert or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Gilbert AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Gilbert AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Gilbert Arizona
Gilbert is a town in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, located southeast of Phoenix, within the Phoenix metropolitan area. Once known as the "Hay Shipping Capital of the World", Gilbert is currently the most populous incorporated town in the United States. It is the sixth-largest municipality in Arizona, and the fifth-largest in the Metropolitan Phoenix Area.
Gilbert encompasses 76 square miles (197 km2) and has made a rapid transformation from an agriculture-based community to an economically diverse suburban center located in the southeast valley of the Greater Phoenix area. In the last three decades, Gilbert has grown at an extremely high rate, increasing in population from 5,717 in 1980 to 208,453 as of the 2010 census. The town grew at an average annual growth rate of nearly 13% during this 30-year period.
Gilbert owes its beginnings to William "Bobby" Gilbert who provided land to the Arizona Eastern Railway in 1902 to construct a rail line between Phoenix and Florence, Arizona. Ayer's Grocery Store, the first store in Gilbert, opened in 1910 and became the location of the first post office in 1912. The location of the town post office moved several times before settling on the east side of Gilbert Road in downtown, where it still stands today. In 1912, many Mormons who had fled the Mormon colonies in Mexico due to the actions of the forces of Pancho Villa settled in Gilbert. By 1915, they began holding church meetings at the Gilbert Elementary School. In 1918, they were organized into the Gilbert Ward.
Incorporated in July 1920, Gilbert was primarily a farming community fueled by the rail line and construction of the Roosevelt Dam and the Eastern and Consolidated Canals. It remained an agricultural town for many years and was known as the "Hay Capital of the World" from 1911 until the late 1920s.
Wednesday 11/21 0%
A good deal of sunshine. High 74F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 11/22 0%
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 71F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 11/23 0%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 11/24 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 71F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/25 0%
Sunny. High 71F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Gilbert AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Gilbert AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 659
Bing: Gilbert AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
5 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Gilbert AZ
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Gilbert, AZ on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Gilbert Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. ... Recent Job Requests for Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile Contractors in Gilbert, Arizona: Project Location: ... Location of Tile Installation: Wall, Backsplash. Type of ...
25 Best Tile Contractors - Gilbert AZ | HomeAdvisor
Gilbert Tile Contractors are rated 4.76 out of 5 based on 2,312 reviews of 55 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
tile ceramic contractors in Gilbert, AZ | Reviews - Yellowbook
Find tile ceramic contractors in Gilbert, AZ on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Gilbert, AZ (with Free ...
Tile installation costs for ceramic floors depend on the type of tile you select. You can purchase tile that sells for under $2 per square foot or tile that costs $50 per square foot — or more for artisanal and hand-painted tiles.
Flooring Installation in Gilbert, AZ - cylex.us.com
installation, replacement, and repair services in Gilbert, AZ. Our local contractors serve 85296 and the surrounding areas and will do the work for you. Our local contractors serve 85296 and the surrounding areas and will do the work for you.
Gilbert & Mesa, AZ Tile Installation - Gil Sierra Tile
Tile Installation Contractor – Gilbert, AZ When you’re in the market for a flooring contractor serving Gilbert, Mesa and the surrounding areas, don’t look further than Gil Sierra Tile . We’re a locally owned and operated company, and our owner is always available to answer questions and ensure quality results.
Tile Contractors in Gilbert, AZ - cylex.us.com
Results for Tile Contractors in Gilbert, AZ. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Gilbert, AZ based businesses with Tile Contractors keyword.
Tile Installers in Gilbert | Tile Gilbert AZ contractors
Monterrey Tile Co. 225 W Baseline Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85234. Remember to take a look at their agency's domain to look at all the quality which the contractors with Monterrey Tile Co of Gilbert, AZ offer you.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Gilbert, AZ 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Gilbert, AZ are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
3 Tile Contractors near Gilbert, AZ - HireRush.com
Gilbert, AZ Tile Installation Company in Gilbert AZ NOT A LICENSED CONTRACTOR With over 12 years of experience in Home Repairs / Remodels involving tile and natural stone, we can handle all of your tile and natural stone installation needs!