Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Glendale AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Glendale AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Glendale AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Glendale AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Glendale AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Glendale or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Glendale AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Glendale AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Glendale Arizona
Glendale /ˈɡlɛndeɪl/ is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, located about nine miles (14 km) northwest from Downtown Phoenix. According to the 2010 census, the population of the city is 226,721.
In the late 1800s what is now known as Glendale, Arizona, was all desert. William John Murphy, a native of New Hartford, New York, who resided in the town of Flagstaff in what was then known as the territory of Arizona, was in charge of building a 40-mile-long (64 km) Arizona Canal from Granite Reef to New River for the Arizona Canal Company. In 1885, he completed the canal, which would bring water to the desert land. Murphy was deep in debt, since he had agreed to be paid in Arizona Canal Company stock and bonds and land instead of cash.
In 1887, Murphy formed the Arizona Improvement Company. His objective was to sell the land and water rights south of the canal. Murphy had to raise capital from out of state sources in order to meet payroll and construction expenses. Murphy decided to refer to this land as "Glendale". In order to develop and interest potential investors and settlers in this new town, Murphy decided to provide a better way of access from Phoenix to Glendale and ending in the town of Peoria by building an 18-mile-long (29 km) diagonal road which he named Grand Avenue.
In 1891, Burgess Hadsell worked with Murphy to bring 70 Brethren and River Brethren families to Glendale to form a temperance colony. Soon settlers, attracted by the town's ban on alcoholic beverages, continued to arrive. In 1895, Murphy platted the original town site and amended the plat to include a town park and some business lots. It was bounded by Lamar Road on the south, 55th Avenue on the east, Myrtle Avenue on the north, and 59th Avenue on the west. The construction of a railroad from Prescott to Phoenix was made possible with an exchange of the right-of-way made by Murphy along Grand Avenue. The railroad allowed Glendale settlers to transport goods to the north and easily receive building materials.
Find the Right Glendale AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Glendale AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 664
Bing: Glendale AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Rehm Custom Construction | Phoenix Historic Home Experts
Custom home remodel experts in Central Phoenix, Arizona. We transform historic homes to meet your family's needs. Call (602) 952-9864 to discuss your project.
Arizona Construction and Services Video Phoenix Arizona
AZCSG Construction Company General Contractor Phoenix Arizona. Arizona Construction and Services Group LLC of Phoenix Arizona is family owned and operated and has been in business since 2007.
Page 3 - TRIA Form Page 2 - GL App Page 1 - GL Rating Worksheet MedPay PhysDam Rate_Lookup Territories UMUIM Deductible Insured: Effective: Agency: ARIZONA
25 Best Concrete Contractors - Phoenix AZ | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Concrete Contractors in Phoenix, AZ on HomeAdvisor. We Have 988 Homeowner Reviews of Top Phoenix Concrete Contractors. Conrad Concepts, LLC, Rynocrete Decorative Flooring, Arizona Foundation Solutions, LLC, Universal Decking and Waterfalls, LLC, Allen Concrete, Inc. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Goodyear Roofing Company - Roof Repair Contractors Goodyear AZ
Roof Repair, Replacement, Inspection and Installation in Goodyear, AZ. We're the best roofing contractors in Arizona. Call your local roofers today 623-300-1033
Dust Free Phoenix Tile Removal Services – 480-418-1635
Most contractors would NEVER show how they remove shower tile or even a shower pan, just ask them for videos. The video below documents how the DustRam® System equipment can be used to create utility holes in concrete sub-floors and it is also done dust free.
Addition & Remodeling Contractors in Phoenix, AZ - HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Addition and Remodeling Contractors in Phoenix, AZ on HomeAdvisor. We Have 880 Homeowner Reviews of Top Phoenix Addition and Remodeling Contractors. Dreamstyle Remodeling, Inc., Mountain West Contracting, LLC, Val Vista Builders, LLC, American Contracting Enterprise Inc. (ACE), Hercules Contractors, LLC. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Trusted Roofers | Glendale, AZ | Hardacker Roofing
When you want a roofing contractor that you can trust for your home or business property, call Hardacker Roofing in Glendale, AZ for all of your roofing needs.At Hardacker Roofing we specialize in a variety of roofing services, including roofing contractor, roofing installation, and roofing repair.You'll know that you're in the right hands when you see the finished work of our expert roofing ...
Tile Flooring in Phoenix, Arizona | Huge Flooring Showroom ...
Visit our Phoenix showroom to explore your options and get an up-close look at our wide selection of tile flooring options. Plus, you’ll meet with a specialist who can walk you through every step of the flooring process.No appointment necessary.
Phoenix Roofing Company, Phoenix Roof Repair | JBS Roofing
Jim Brown & Sons Roofing is a family owned and operated residential roofing Phoenix company located in Glendale, AZ. We started as a residential Phoenix roofing company in 1982, when Ron Brown was issued a roofing license as a partnership along with Jim Brown and Jerry Brown.