Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Greensboro AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Greensboro AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Greensboro AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Greensboro AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Greensboro AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Greensboro or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Greensboro AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Greensboro AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Greensboro Alabama
Greensboro is a city in Hale County, Alabama, United States. At the 2010 census the population was 2,497, down from 2,731 at the 2000 census. The city is the county seat of Hale County, Alabama, which was not organized until 1867. It is part of the Tuscaloosa, Alabama Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Greensboro was incorporated as a town in December 1823 as "Greensborough". It was named in honor of American Revolutionary War general Nathanael Greene. The name was soon simplified to "Greensboro". The community was known as "Troy" prior to incorporation.
Reflecting the history of the antebellum years and a culture built on cotton plantations to produce the commodity crop, several sites on the National Register of Historic Places in or near Greensboro are connected to this past. These include Glencairn, the Greensboro Historic District, Magnolia Grove, the McGehee-Stringfellow House, Millwood, and the Payne House.
One hundred years later, African Americans in Greensboro were among those in the state continuing to work to regain their civil rights after years of second-class status under Jim Crow. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., leader of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, came here in the course of his civil rights projects in the state. In 1968, he hid from Ku Klux Klan members in what is now operated as the Safe House Black Historic Museum.
Monday 01/21 0%
Abundant sunshine. High 47F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 01/22 20%
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 53F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday 01/23 100%
Rain. Morning high of 62F with temps falling to near 50. SSE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch.
Thursday 01/24 10%
Sunny. High 49F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/25 10%
Sunny skies. High 46F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Greensboro AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Greensboro AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 2
Bing: Greensboro AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
License & Permit Bonds | Old Republic Surety
Here is a sampling of the most popular license and permit bonds we have available that are also searchable in our bond form library. We have thousands of bonds. I f you don't see a bond you are looking for just contact your local branch.We will do our best to get you the type of bond you need and can usually accomodate any request within 24 hours.
Roofing Directory - Find Local Roofers for Free Estimates ...
Find local roofing contractors and get estimates instantly for roof repair, replacement, cost calculator etc. at Roofing-Directory.com. We are a complete list of commercial and residential roofers.
2019 Average Concrete, Brick or Stone Patio Installation ...
Concrete, Brink & Stone Patio Prices. Whether you use it as a spot for relaxing or entertaining guests, a new outdoor patio is a great addition to any home.
How Much Do TAMKO Roof Shingles Cost?
TAMKO Roof Shingle Prices. TAMKO, founded in Joplin, Missouri, began selling a single line of asphalt roofing shingle in 1944. More than 65 years later the company remains headquartered in Joplin and is still a leading manufacturer of asphalt shingles.
2019 Ceiling Installation Costs | Drop & Drywall
HomeAdvisor's Ceiling Cost Guide lists price information on installing a ceiling, as reported by HomeAdvisor customers.
DIY Blog | Surplus Warehouse
Welcome to our library of blog articles for Homeowners, Landlords, Rehab Fanatics and Independent Contractors. We cover “how to” advice, home improvement tips and financial guidance for our readers, written by a collection of trusted authors.
A Concise Comparison Guide For Floating Floors and Glue ...
With the advent of laminate floors (also called engineered floors), homeowners are no longer limited to the standard fixed glued or nailed-down flooring.
2015 Craftsmanship Awards Winners | Washington Building ...
A next to the project name indicates that the project was nominated for the special Star Award. Concrete Cast-in-Place Concrete (including formwork & reinforcement) Andres Berrios, Hector Flores, Juan Garcia, Matias Garcia, James Jefferies, Wayne Wood - Clark Concrete Contractors, LLC Project Name: National Museum of African American History and Culture, Washington, DC
Find Roof Repair Contractors - Fix Your Leaking Roof!
Categories » Repair Fix It! Roof Repair Contractors to the Rescue, Free Estimates Fast. Loose shingles, missing shingles, and stains appearing on the ceiling inside your house due to a leaky roof are all indicators that your roof is in need of repair.
TNT Construction | Winston-Salem, NC 27104 - HomeAdvisor
We had an unfinished basement and we hired TNT to do the framing in preparation for the electrical, hanging sheet rock, etc. After the project was complete, we had other trade/contractors in for other work and without exception, every single one of them expressed concerns about the shoddy workmanship and possible code compliance issues with the framing work provided by TNT.