Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Guntersville AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Guntersville AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Guntersville AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Guntersville AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Guntersville AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Guntersville or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Guntersville AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Guntersville AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Guntersville Alabama
Guntersville (previously known as Gunter's Ferry and later Gunter's Landing) is a city in Marshall County, Alabama, United States. At the 2010 census, the population of the city was 8,197. The city is the county seat of Marshall County. Guntersville is located in a HUBZone as identified by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 42.4 square miles (109.9 km2), of which 25.4 square miles (65.8 km2) is land and 17.0 square miles (44.1 km2), or 40.14%, is water.
Guntersville is located at the southernmost point of the Tennessee River on Lake Guntersville, formed by the Guntersville Dam (built by the Tennessee Valley Authority). Geologically, the lake occupies a southern extension of Sequatchie Valley, which continues south as Browns Valley.
Guntersville was founded by John Gunter (1765–1835), the great-grandfather of American humorist Will Rogers. John's own great-great-grandfather, of Welsh-English descent, had emigrated to the New World in 1644. John Gunter was the wealthy owner of a salt mine in the early 19th century. In order to obtain more land to mine, John struck a deal with the Cherokee tribe that inhabited the area to use in his household as servants. As part of the deal, John married the daughter (Ghe-No-He-Li, aka Katy and Cathrine) of the tribe's chief (Chief Bushyhead of the Paint Clan) and agreed to give salt to the tribe. A town sprung up next to the mine and was named after Gunter. The town of Guntersville puts on a festival every July to celebrate Will Rogers, this festival involves many activities of interest to Will Rogers.
- 8:04 AM CST on November 21, 2018
- 10:00 AM CST on November 21, 2018
Wednesday 11/21 0%
Mainly sunny. High 54F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 11/22 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Friday 11/23 40%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High near 50F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday 11/24 40%
Chance of Rain
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday 11/25 40%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Find the Right Guntersville AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Guntersville AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 24
Bing: Guntersville AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Best 29 Flooring Contractors in Guntersville, AL with ...
Flooring Contractors in Guntersville, AL. About Search Results. ... Certain materials like hardwood and tile are difficult to install yourself if you have never done it before. However, you can opt for easier-to-install options, like engineered wood or carpet squares, which are simpler than wall-to-wall carpet. ...
Flooring installation contractors in Guntersville, AL - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Guntersville, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local interior or exterior house painting companies.
4 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Guntersville AL
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Guntersville, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 4 Top Guntersville Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. ... Recent Job Requests for Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile Contractors in Guntersville, Alabama: Project Location: ... Install floor tile. Project Location ...
Stone Tile Installation Services in Guntersville, AL
Hire the Best Natural Stone Tile Installation Companies in Guntersville, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 3 Top Guntersville Natural Stone Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. Home ... Unscreened Tile Contractors in Guntersville, Alabama.
Tile Contractors in Guntersville AL - Networx
Find qualified Guntersville, AL tile contractors. Get quality tile service at reasonable prices. Read reviews of the top Guntersville tile contractors. Networx. Find a Contractor. Air Conditioning ... Awesome Tile Installation Was The Perfect Finishing Touch. Local Guntersville, AL Tile contractors. Jam Remodeling LLC.
Malone Tile Guntersville Alabama Don Malone Tile-Ceramic ...
Tile-Ceramic-Contractors & Dealers Whitakers Towing Service Guntersville 15 November 18 Everything you need to know about Malone Tile in Guntersville. Imagine years of enjoyment from quality that stands the test of time and get the job done by Malone Tile with great expertise, Best hourly rates and superior attention to detail in Guntersville.
Best 15 General Contractors in Guntersville, AL | Houzz
Guntersville, AL General Contractors If you're on the brink of a large home improvement project, remodel, or new build, you'll likely want to hire a general contractor in Guntersville, AL. These professionals manage all aspects of the job to ensure it's completed on schedule and to your satisfaction.
Top 4 Best Guntersville AL Tile Installers | Angie's List
Join for FREE to read real reviews and see ratings for Guntersville, AL Tile Installers near you to help pick the right pro Ceramic Tile Installer.
Top 7 Best Guntersville AL Roofing Contractors | Angie's List
Join for FREE to read real reviews and see ratings for Guntersville, AL Roofing Contractors near you to help pick the right pro Roofing Contractor.
Jackson Paving & Construction Inc Guntersville Alabama ...
Check out what licensed expert contractors in Guntersville can do for you: Bathroom, kitchen, attic, basement remodel ... Simply use the form below and check out free no-obligation quotes from award winning pros in Guntersville. Tile flooring - installation and repair Walls, backsplashc countertops ... LOWE'S OF GUNTERSVILLE- AL 11190 US ...