Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Holbrook AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Holbrook AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Holbrook AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Holbrook AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Holbrook AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Holbrook or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Holbrook AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Holbrook AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Holbrook Arizona
Holbrook (Navajo: Tʼiisyaakin) is a city in Navajo County, Arizona, United States. According to the 2010 census, the population of the city was 5,053. The city is the county seat of Navajo County.
The Holbrook area was inhabited first by the Anasazi, then Puebloans, then the Navajo and Apache. In 1540 (some seventy years before Jamestown or the Pilgrims) Coronado searched for the Seven Cities of Cibola and camped some sixty miles east of Holbrook. Coronado sent an expedition west to find the Colorado River, and they crossed the Little Colorado some twenty-five miles east of Holbrook and found a wonderland of colors they named "El Desierto Pintada" - The Painted Desert. The expedition was then led by the Hopis to the Grand Canyon.
After the Mexican–American War ended in 1848 the area was ceded to the United States. From 1851 to 1857 the U.S. Army sent three expeditions along the 35th parallel, the third led by Lt. Beale who created a ten foot wide wagon road. The area was known as Navajo Springs for a spring a dozen miles northeast of Holbrook. Soon after a store and saloon was established at the confluence of the Rio Puerco and Little Colorado Rivers two miles east of Holbrook, and the area became known as Horsehead Crossing.
In 1876 Mormons emigrated from Utah and began settlements near Horsehead Crossing on both the Little Colorado and Rio Puerco rivers. During 1881 and 1882, railroad tracks were laid down and a railroad station was built to supply wood and water and to freight supplies south to Fort Apache. The community was then named Holbrook after the first engineer of the Atlantic and Pacific Railroad. The railroad sold a million acres to a Boston investment group which established the Aztec Land and Cattle Company, better known as the Hashknife Outfit. It leased another million acres of government land and became one of the largest cattle ranches ever to exist. Holbrook became its headquarters and quickly grew into a cow-town.
- 2:43 AM MST on January 21, 2019
- 5:00 PM MST on January 21, 2019
Monday 01/21 0%
Windy with a mix of clouds and sun. High around 55F. Winds WSW at 25 to 40 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 60 mph.
Tuesday 01/22 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High 44F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday 01/23 0%
Sunny skies. High near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 01/24 0%
Mainly sunny. High 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/25 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 51F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Holbrook AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Holbrook AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Bing: Holbrook AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Holbrook 86025 Contractors near me in my area
13 January 19 Expert contractors in Holbrook will assist you today. Imagine years of enjoyment from quality that stands the test of time and get the job done by licensed pros with great expertise, a positive attitude and attention to detail in Holbrook. ... Tile flooring - installation and repair Walls, backsplashc countertops Bathroom and ...
Best 4 Flooring Contractors in Holbrook, AZ with Reviews ...
Flooring Contractors in Holbrook, AZ About Search Results YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs.
Metal Roofing Contractors in Holbrook, AZ - HomeAdvisor.com
Metal Roofing Contractors in Holbrook, AZ. ... Prescreened Metal Roof Installation Contractors in Holbrook, AZ. Mountain Roof Repair, LLC. 5.0 2 Verified Ratings See All Reviews ... Simulated tile Don't Know Other ...
Holbrook Tile and Design - ProSource Arizona
Holbrook Tile & Design Holbrook Tile & Design is a locally owned tile and stone installation company serving the east valley. With 27 years experience owner Ken Thompson is a craftsman experienced with all tile, Stone, and glass installation.
Best Tile Roof Repair Contractors - Holbrook AZ | Costs ...
Hire the Best Tile Roofing Repair Contractors in Holbrook, AZ on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top Holbrook Traditional Tile Roof Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Best 15 General Contractors in Holbrook, AZ | Houzz
Holbrook, AZ General Contractors If you're on the brink of a large home improvement project, remodel, or new build, you'll likely want to hire a general contractor in Holbrook, AZ. These professionals manage all aspects of the job to ensure it's completed on schedule and to your satisfaction.
Holbrook, AZ Tile, Stone and Countertop Manufacturers and ...
In addition to basic surfaces, many Holbrook, AZ tile, stone and countertop contractors can create and install murals and mosaics, as well as add decorative edge treatments to countertops. They also repair or replace surfaces in the event of chips, cracks, stains or other damage.
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Holbrook, AZ 2018 - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Holbrook, AZ are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local interior or exterior house painting companies.
Our Best Holbrook, AZ Flooring Contractors | Angie's List
Read Ratings and Reviews on Holbrook, AZ Flooring Contractors on Angie’s List so you can pick the right Floor Installation the first time. How It Works Sign In ... Find Top-Rated Holbrook Flooring Contractors ... This company offers services like tile installation, flooring and hardwood flooring. Join Now. Hire safely!
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Holbrook, AZ 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Holbrook, AZ are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.