Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Jacksonville AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Jacksonville AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Jacksonville AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Jacksonville AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Jacksonville AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Jacksonville or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Jacksonville AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Jacksonville AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Jacksonville Alabama
Jacksonville is a city in Calhoun County, Alabama, United States. As of the 2010 census the population was 12,548, which is a 49% increase since 2000. It is included in the Anniston-Oxford Metropolitan Statistical Area. Jacksonville State University is located here, which is a center of commerce and one of the largest employers in the area.
Jacksonville was founded in 1833 on land purchased from Creek Indian Chief "Du-Hoag" Ladiga. First called Drayton, the town was renamed to honor President Andrew Jackson in 1834. There are a couple Civil War monuments in town, including a statue of Major John Pelham in the city cemetery and a statue of a Confederate soldier in the middle of the square. Jacksonville served as the county seat for Calhoun County until the 20th century when it moved to Anniston. Jacksonville State University was founded here in 1883.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 9.8 square miles (25.5 km2), of which 0.008 square miles (0.02 km2), or 0.10%, is water. Jacksonville is located in a valley between Choccolocco Mountain to the east and smaller ridges to the west.
As of the census of 2010, there were 12,548 people, 4,917 households, and 2,466 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,275 people per square mile (492.2/km²). There were 5,382 housing units at an average density of 546.4 per square mile (210.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 68.7% White, 26.8% Black or African American, 0.5% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 0.6% from other races, and 1.9% from two or more races. 2.3% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Thursday 11/15 20%
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 39F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 11/16 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 56F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 11/17 10%
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 62F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 11/18 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 11/19 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 59F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Jacksonville AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Jacksonville AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 9
Bing: Jacksonville AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
5 Best Tile Contractors - Jacksonville AL | HomeAdvisor
Jacksonville Tile Contractors are rated 3.84 out of 5 based on 16 reviews of 5 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Jacksonville, FL (with ...
Tile installation costs for ceramic floors depend on the type of tile you select. You can purchase tile that sells for under $2 per square foot or tile that costs $50 per square foot — or more for artisanal and hand-painted tiles.
Tile Contractors in Jacksonville AL - Networx
Qualified Pros Get matched with qualified tile services in Jacksonville, AL. Read Reviews See what users in Jacksonville, AL are saying about these tile contractors.
25 Best Tile Contractors - Jacksonville FL | HomeAdvisor
Jacksonville Tile Contractors are rated 4.70 out of 5 based on 1,247 reviews of 73 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
Flooring installation contractors in Jacksonville, AL - Porch
Flooring installation contractors in Jacksonville, AL. ... Keith Meadows Floor Instltn is a flooring company that provides carpet installation,wood flooring,linoleum,tile,commercial tile installation and floor repair. ... Jacksonville, AL Appliance Repair Services Jacksonville, AL General Contractors Jacksonville, AL Jacksonville, AL ...
Top 10 Best Jacksonville FL Tile Installers | Angie's List
Find Top-Rated Jacksonville Tile Installers There are 75 top-rated tile installers in your area. ... Tile Installation reviews in Jacksonville ... Akma General Contractors 8237 halls hammock ct Jacksonville, FL; Alex Plaster & Paint inc 13063 Bentwater dr
Best 30 Tile Contractors And Dealers in Jacksonville, FL ...
Tile Contractors And Dealers in Jacksonville on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Jacksonville, FL. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Jacksonville, FL 2018 ...
Flooring installation contractors in Jacksonville, FL. Where do you need a flooring contractor? Go search. Top 10 Flooring Contractors in Jacksonville, FL. ... I worked for a local tile contractor for 5 years and when my first daughter was born in 1995 I started North Florida Tile. I had tried a different profession in the past few years an...
Best 30 Flooring in Jacksonville, AL with Reviews - YP.com
Flooring in Jacksonville, AL. About Search Results. ... Flooring Contractors Carpet Installation. Website More Info. ... Certain materials like hardwood and tile are difficult to install yourself if you have never done it before. However, you can opt for easier-to-install options, like engineered wood or carpet squares, which are simpler than ...
The 10 Best Bathroom Tile Contractors in Jacksonville ...
Jacksonville Beach Bathroom Tile Contractors. Browse these bathroom tile contractors with great ratings from Thumbtack customers in Jacksonville Beach. Top Pro. ... Tile installation professionals can handle many different types of stone, ceramic and porcelain tiles, applying them in kitchens, bathrooms, hallways and entranceways. ...