Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Jefferson AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Jefferson AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Jefferson AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Jefferson AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Jefferson AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Jefferson or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Jefferson AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Jefferson AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Jefferson Alabama
Al Ricardo Jefferson (born January 4, 1985) is an American professional basketball player for the Indiana Pacers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played high school basketball for Prentiss High School in Mississippi before skipping college to enter the 2004 NBA draft, where he was drafted 15th overall by the Boston Celtics. He has previously played for the Celtics, Minnesota Timberwolves, Utah Jazz and Charlotte Hornets.
Born in Monticello, Mississippi, Jefferson attended Prentiss High School in the small nearby town of Prentiss from 2000 to 2004. After starting for his varsity team as a freshman at Prentiss, he became one of the elite players in the country as a junior, drawing the attention of both college coaches around the country, and the scouts of the NBA. In his senior year for the Bulldogs, he averaged an astounding 42.6 points, 18 rebounds and seven blocks per game as his Bulldogs team went on to lose in the Mississippi state class 3A semi-finals to Byhalia High School 88-73, in which Jefferson finished with 56 points.
Considered a five-star recruit by Rivals.com, Jefferson was listed as the No. 1 center and the No. 4 player in the nation in 2004. He had originally committed to Arkansas, but opted instead to make the jump to the NBA straight out of high school.
Jefferson was drafted with the 15th overall pick by the Boston Celtics in the 2004 NBA draft, becoming the first high school player to be drafted by the Celtics (Kendrick Perkins was drafted by the Grizzlies, then traded to Boston on draft day in the 2003 NBA draft). He played primarily as a power forward and averaged 6.7 points and 4.4 rebounds in 14.8 minutes per game during his rookie season.
- 7:46 PM CST on February 18, 2019
- 7:45 AM CST on February 19, 2019
Tuesday 02/19 80%
A steady rain this morning. Showers with perhaps a rumble of thunder developing for the afternoon. High 52F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday 02/20 90%
Thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Thursday 02/21 80%
Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday 02/22 40%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday 02/23 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
A few showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Find the Right Jefferson AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Jefferson AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Bing: Jefferson AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
5 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Birmingham AL
Project: Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile Birmingham, AL w . I initially contacted Rooster for a price on a tile backsplash for my kitchen. While Scott was there I added several more projects to the list including replacing a drywall ceiling and painting.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Jefferson, GA 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Jefferson, GA are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Ceramic Tile Contractors in West Jefferson, NC - Cylex USA
Results for Ceramic Tile Contractors in West Jefferson, NC. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from West Jefferson, NC based businesses with Ceramic Tile Contractors keyword. ... tile installation. 36.2064570,-81.6627920. Quality Tile & Marble Of NC Inc. 482 STATE FARM RD. 28607 Boone 828-265-2301 ...
Best 30 Tile Contractor in Jefferson, GA with Reviews - YP.com
Tile Contractor in Jefferson on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Jefferson, GA. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
7 Best Tile Contractors - Jefferson City MO | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Jefferson City, MO on HomeAdvisor. We Have 58 Homeowner Reviews of Top Jefferson City Tile Contractors. ... Location of Tile Installation: Floor. Type of Tile: Porcelain tile. Approx. Square Footage: Less than 25 ... Jefferson City Tile Contractors are rated 4.81 out of 5 based on 58 reviews of 7 pros. The ...
What does Bathroom Floor Tile Installation Cost in ...
The typical charge for bathroom floor tile installation in Birmingham is $1,856.08. $1,505.81 to $2,206.35 is what anyone should really be prepared to pay to install bathroom floor tiling in Birmingham AL. $942.67 to $1,169.17 is the price you might intend to commit to install bathroom floor tiling in Birmingham.
Tile Contractors in Jefferson GA - Networx
Find Tile Contractors In Jefferson GA Get FREE Tile Quotes. Where do you need the tile contractor? Find Pros. Qualified Pros Get matched with qualified tile services in Jefferson, GA. ... Awesome Tile Installation Was The Perfect Finishing Touch. Local Jefferson, GA Tile contractors.
tile ceramic contractors in Birmingham, AL | Reviews ...
Find tile ceramic contractors in Birmingham, AL on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Jefferson City, TN 2018 ...
The most trusted tile contractors in Jefferson City, TN are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
BBB Business Profile | Alabama Tile Contractors
BBB's Business Review for Alabama Tile Contractors, Business Reviews and Ratings for Alabama Tile Contractors in Laceys Spring, AL. ... Installation of ceramic, non-ceramic, marble, granite ...