Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Montgomery AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Montgomery AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Montgomery AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Montgomery AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Montgomery AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Montgomery or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Montgomery AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Montgomery AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Montgomery Alabama
Montgomery (/mɒntˈɡʌməri/) is a city and the capital of the U.S. state of Alabama and the county seat of Montgomery County. Named for Richard Montgomery, it is located on the Alabama River, in the Gulf Coastal Plain. As of the 2013 Census, Montgomery has a population of 201,332. It is the second-largest city in Alabama, after Birmingham, and is the 115th largest in the United States. The Montgomery Metropolitan Statistical Area had a 2010 estimated population of 374,536. It is the fourth-largest in the state and 136th among United States metropolitan areas.
The city was incorporated in 1819 as a merger of two towns situated along the Alabama River. It became the state capital in 1846, representing the shift of power to the south-central area with the growth of cotton as a commodity crop of the Black Belt and the rise of Mobile as a mercantile port on the Gulf Coast. In February 1861, Montgomery was selected as the first capital of the Confederate States of America, until the seat of government moved to Richmond, Virginia, in May of that year. During the mid-20th century, Montgomery was a major center of events and protests in the Civil Rights Movement, including the Montgomery Bus Boycott and the Selma to Montgomery marches.
In addition to housing many Alabama government agencies, Montgomery has a large military presence due to Maxwell Air Force Base; public universities Alabama State University, Troy University (Montgomery campus), and Auburn University at Montgomery; private colleges/universities Faulkner University and Huntingdon College; high-tech manufacturing, including Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama; and cultural attractions such as the Alabama Shakespeare Festival and Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts.
Montgomery has won several national awards: Best Historic City by USA Today, All-America City in 2014 by the National Civic League, "Top City For Job Growth" in 2014 by ziprecruiter.com, and the 'happiest city in Alabama.' Montgomery has also been recognized nationally for its downtown revitalization and new urbanism projects. It was one of the first cities in the nation to implement Smart Code Zoning.
Tuesday 03/19 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High near 65F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 03/20 0%
Sunny skies. High 67F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 03/21 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 03/22 10%
Sunny. High 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 03/23 10%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Montgomery AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Montgomery AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 8
Bing: Montgomery AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
17 Best Tile Contractors - Montgomery AL | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Montgomery, AL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 114 Homeowner Reviews of Top Montgomery Tile Contractors. HOTTS Tile and Stone, ProSteam Professional Carpet Cleaning, Inside Out Construction, D and G Handyman Services, Royal Home Services. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Flooring installation contractors in Montgomery, AL - Porch
Plumber Roofer Security and Alarm Technician Siding Contractor Structural Engineer Tile Contractor Window Cleaner Window Replacement and Installation Company Window Treatment Company. Projects. Project Categories. ... Flooring installation contractors in Montgomery, AL. Where do you need a flooring contractor?
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Montgomery, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Montgomery, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
5 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Montgomery AL
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Montgomery, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Montgomery Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. ... Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile Prattville, AL w ... Recent Job Requests for Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile Contractors in Montgomery, Alabama: Project ...
Best 30 Shower Tile Installation in Montgomery, AL with ...
Shower Tile Installation in Montgomery on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Montgomery, AL. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
Best 15 General Contractors in Montgomery, AL | Houzz
Montgomery, AL General Contractors If you're on the brink of a large home improvement project, remodel, or new build, you'll likely want to hire a general contractor in Montgomery, AL. These professionals manage all aspects of the job to ensure it's completed on schedule and to your satisfaction.
Tile Installers in Montgomery | Tile Montgomery AL contractors
eHARDHAT helps you find the best Montgomery Tile Installers. Compare top AL Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now!
tile installation in Montgomery, AL | Reviews - Yellowbook
Find tile installation in Montgomery, AL on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. ... Ceramic tile contractors Marble Setting,Tile Installation. Website; Quick Info. 18. E & M Mosaics LLC. Montgomery, AL 36109-3610Map (334) 235-0758.
Top 5 Best Montgomery AL Tile Installers | Angie's List
Find Top-Rated Montgomery Tile Installers There are 5 top-rated tile installers in your area. ... Tile Installation reviews in Montgomery Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results ... Montgomery, AL; martin contractors 2365 cr 55 Clanton, Al; Matt Cyr 309 Halter Ridge
Top 6 Best Montgomery AL Flooring Installers | Angie's List
Join for FREE to read real reviews and see ratings for Montgomery, AL Flooring Installers near you to help pick the right pro Floor Installation. ... tile installation, countertop installation, flooring, hardwood ... Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Flooring Contractor Articles. Go to the article: Tile Flooring Choices, Descriptions and ...