Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Orange Beach AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Orange Beach AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Orange Beach AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Orange Beach AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Orange Beach AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Orange Beach or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Orange Beach AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Orange Beach AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Orange Beach Alabama
Orange Beach, Alabama
Orange Beach is located along the Gulf of Mexico, and is the easternmost community on Alabama's Gulf Coast, with Florida's Perdido Key bordering it to the east. The city of Gulf Shores is to the west.
As of the census of 2010, there were 5,441 people, 2,492 households, and 1,544 families residing in the city. The population density was 370 per square mile (140/km2). There were 11,726 housing units at an average density of 737.5 per square mile (284.8/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 94.3% White, 0.6% Black or African American, 0.7% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 1.4% from other races, and 2.2% from two or more races. 2.6% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There were 2,492 households out of which 21.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 50.2% were married couples living together, 7.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 38.0% were non-families. 30.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.18 and the average family size was 2.70.
In the city, the population was 18.7% under the age of 18, 6.7% from 18 to 24, 23.7% from 25 to 44, 31.7% from 45 to 64, and 19.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 45.5 years. For every 100 females, there were 98.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 96.1 males. The median income for a household in the city was $66,656, and the median income for a family was $69,964. Males had a median income of $54,806 versus $47,019 for females. The per capita income for the city was $40,153. About 1.2% of families and 3.0% of the population were below the poverty line, including 0.0% of those under age 18 and 2.8% of those age 65 or over.
Wednesday 11/14 0%
Clearing skies late. Lows overnight in the low 30s.
Thursday 11/15 0%
Sunny skies. High 53F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 11/16 0%
Mainly sunny. High 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 11/17 0%
Mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 11/18 10%
Sunny. High 69F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Orange Beach AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Orange Beach AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 36
Bing: Orange Beach AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Scott's Historic Home Improvement Contractors List
When my wife and I bought our home in 2001, I started a paper list of recommended contractors with referrals from friends. Because so many people contacted me to get names from this list, I decided to post it here as a community service.
Ideas for Home Design, Decorating and Remodeling - HomeAdvisor
Find inspirational ideas for your next home decorating or remodeling project by browsing photos of kitchens, bathrooms, patios, basements and more.
Home | Setup an Account | Log In ...
8mm Strong Rubber Tiles - Designer Series Gym Flooring
SPECIAL QUICK SHIP TILE! - Coffee Creek Tiles ship from East and West Coast within 3 Business Days. 8mm Strong interlocking tiles in our designer series colors typically ship within 15-20 business days and deliver within 16-24 business days depending on your location.
Find Roof Repair Contractors - Fix Your Leaking Roof!
Categories » Repair Fix It! Roof Repair Contractors to the Rescue, Free Estimates Fast. Loose shingles, missing shingles, and stains appearing on the ceiling inside your house due to a leaky roof are all indicators that your roof is in need of repair.
Notify Me - Gulf Shores, AL - Official Website
Type your email address in the box and select Sign In.; If you want to receive text messages enter your phone number and select Save.; To subscribe or unsubscribe click and/or next to the lists to which you wish to subscribe/unsubscribe.
UCP Search - Louisiana
UCP Directory Search: Company Name: Certifying Agency ...
Contractor Directory - LECET Southwest
The LECET Southwest Contractor Directory contains construction employers that are signatory with the Laborers’ Union in Northern California, Southern California, San Diego, Arizona, New Mexico, or Western Texas.
Schedule Appointment - Empire Today Business & Commercial
Empire Today provides full-service Carpet & Flooring for Offices, Businesses, Apartments, and more.
Amazon.com: : All Departments
Available for Pre-order. This item will be released on November 6, 2018.