Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Orange Beach AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Orange Beach AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Orange Beach AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Orange Beach AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Orange Beach AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Orange Beach or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Orange Beach AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Orange Beach AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Orange Beach Alabama
Orange Beach, Alabama
Orange Beach is located along the Gulf of Mexico, and is the easternmost community on Alabama's Gulf Coast, with Florida's Perdido Key bordering it to the east. The city of Gulf Shores is to the west.
As of the census of 2010, there were 5,441 people, 2,492 households, and 1,544 families residing in the city. The population density was 370 per square mile (140/km2). There were 11,726 housing units at an average density of 737.5 per square mile (284.8/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 94.3% White, 0.6% Black or African American, 0.7% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 1.4% from other races, and 2.2% from two or more races. 2.6% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There were 2,492 households out of which 21.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 50.2% were married couples living together, 7.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 38.0% were non-families. 30.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.18 and the average family size was 2.70.
In the city, the population was 18.7% under the age of 18, 6.7% from 18 to 24, 23.7% from 25 to 44, 31.7% from 45 to 64, and 19.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 45.5 years. For every 100 females, there were 98.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 96.1 males. The median income for a household in the city was $66,656, and the median income for a family was $69,964. Males had a median income of $54,806 versus $47,019 for females. The per capita income for the city was $40,153. About 1.2% of families and 3.0% of the population were below the poverty line, including 0.0% of those under age 18 and 2.8% of those age 65 or over.
Wednesday 01/16 0%
Plentiful sunshine. High 59F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 01/17 10%
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/18 50%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 66F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday 01/19 100%
Becoming windy with thunderstorms likely. High 68F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Sunday 01/20 10%
Partly cloudy and windy. Much colder. High 49F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Find the Right Orange Beach AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Orange Beach AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 36
Bing: Orange Beach AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Orange Beach, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Orange Beach, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
13 Best Tile Contractors - Orange Beach AL | HomeAdvisor
Orange Beach Tile Contractors are rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 111 reviews of 13 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
6 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Orange Beach AL
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Orange Beach, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 6 Top Orange Beach Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Tile Contractors in Orange Beach, AL - cylex.us.com
Results for Tile Contractors in Orange Beach, AL. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Orange Beach, AL based businesses with Tile Contractors keyword. ... Tile Contractors, Floor & Flooring Installation, Refinishing, Dealer, Tiles, Ceramic Tile... 30.4104159,-87.68498290000001. Foley Color Center.
Best 20 Ceramic Tile Contractors in Orange Beach, AL by ...
Find the Best Orange Beach, AL Ceramic Tile Contractors on Superpages. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. ... LLC, specializes in tile and floorcovering installation, sanding, finishing and ma... 18. Brazwell Tile Inc. 8220 Western Way Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 Serving Orange Beach, AL. 850-944-4221. 19. Floor City USA.
Flooring Contractors in Orange Beach, AL - cylex.us.com
Results for Flooring Contractors in Orange Beach, AL. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Orange Beach, AL based businesses with Flooring Contractors keyword. ... FL, contact H & B Contracting. Call 850-316-8224 for your free estimate. ... work, drywall repair, tile and stone installation ...
Flooring installation contractors in Orange Beach, AL - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Orange Beach, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. ... Costs to install tile. $4600 - $10530. National average. ... How do I know that I found the right Flooring Contractor in Orange Beach for my flooring services project?
Best 30 Tile Contractors Dealers in Orange Beach, AL with ...
Tile Contractors Dealers in Orange Beach on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Orange Beach, AL. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
Our 9 Best Orange Beach, AL Flooring Contractors | Angie's ...
Read Ratings and Reviews on Orange Beach, AL Flooring Contractors on Angie’s List so you can pick the right Floor Installation the first time. How It Works Sign In ... Find Top-Rated Orange Beach Flooring Contractors ... This company offers services like tile installation, countertop installation, flooring, ...
Tile Contractors in Orange Beach, Alabama - ehardhat.com
eHARDHAT helps you find the best Orange Beach Tile Installers. Compare top AL Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now!