Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Page AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Page AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Page AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Page AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Page AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Page or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Page AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Page AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Page Arizona
Unlike other cities in the area, Page was founded in 1957 as a housing community for workers and their families during the construction of nearby Glen Canyon Dam on the Colorado River. Its 17-square-mile (44 km2) site was obtained in a land exchange with the Navajo Nation. The city is perched atop Manson Mesa at an elevation of 4,300 feet (1,300 m) above sea level and 600 feet (180 m) above Lake Powell.
After the dam was completed in the 1960s, and was officially incorporated (March 1, 1975), the city grew steadily to today's population of over 7,000. Because of the new roads and bridge built for use during construction, it has become the gateway to the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and Lake Powell, attracting more than 3 million visitors per year. Page is also the home of two of the largest electrical generation units in the western United States. Glen Canyon Dam has a 1,288,000-kilowatt capacity when fully online. The other power plant to the southeast is the Navajo Generating Station, a coal-fired steam plant with an output capability of 2,250,000 kilowatts.
Page is located at 36°54′51″N 111°27′35″W / 36.91417°N 111.45972°W / 36.91417; -111.45972 (36.914296, -111.459717). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 16.6 square miles (43 km2), of which 16.6 square miles (43 km2) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2), or 0.12%, is water.
Page has an arid climate (Köppen BWk) with hot, very dry summers and chilly winters with very little snow. It is located in the southern edge of the Great Basin Desert on the Colorado Plateau. It is very dry due to being in the rainshadow of the mountains of California and too far north to get consistent North American Monsoons.
Find the Right Page AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Page AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Bing: Page AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Rubber Flooring, Rubber Floor Mats, Rubber Mats, Rubber ...
Rubber flooring yields an extremely resilient style of floor surface at a good value. Rubber mats, rolls, and tiles are all available for installation in residential or commercial surfaces. For residential installations, rubber floor mats are a good option in home gym floors, basement floors, on rooftop and patios, or in horse stall areas.
Find local general contractors near you for free | BuildZoom
Your personal consultant will introduce you to contractors who are local, experienced, highly reviewed, and trustworthy. We look through over 160 million building permits, 7.5 million contractor licenses, and millions of other data points to find the best contractors for each unique project.
Roof Repair Experts in Phoenix, Arizona | Renco Roofing
Roofing Company in Phoenix, AZ. RENCO Roofing has been a leading Arizona roofing company for over 10 years. We are family-owned, active members of the local business community and our roofing contractors are dedicated to providing outstanding service on every job.
Dust Free Phoenix Tile Removal Services – 480-418-1635
Most contractors would NEVER show how they remove shower tile or even a shower pan, just ask them for videos. The video below documents how the DustRam® System equipment can be used to create utility holes in concrete sub-floors and it is also done dust free.
Home Improvement Phoenix - #1 Remodeling Contractors In AZ
Home Improvement Phoenix - #1 Rated Remodeling Contractors in AZ. Trusted by over 5,000 satisfied customers, no wonder we are ranked #1. Holtzman Phoenix Home Improvement is a family owned and operated, five-star rated, licensed, bonded and insured Phoenix contracting company.
Dust Free Tile Removal Tools Removing Thinset Ceramic ...
The revolutionary DustRam® System Floor Removal Equipment is now available for sale to Licensed Contractors in Floor Removal & Flooring Installation, Remodelers, Commercial Property Renovation Companies, Utilities, and other industries.
2019 Tile Installation Costs | Tile Floor Prices Per ...
HomeAdvisor's Tile Installation Cost Guide gives per square foot prices for porcelain and cermaic tiles and average labor costs to lay kitchen and bathroom flooring. Estimate rates for a tiler to remove and retile pavers in or outside of the house.
2019 Drop or Suspended Ceiling Cost | Acoustic Tile Prices
Acoustic ceiling tiles are lightweight tiles hung in a framework called a drop ceiling. Also known as a suspended ceiling, they are used to hide damaged/stained ceilings, to lower the height of a high ceiling, to muffle noise from upstairs, and to conceal ductwork and wiring while providing easy ...
Home Improvement Companies, Stores & Contractors
USA Home Improvement Companies. We are a directory of US based companies, stores and contractors offering quality home improvement services, repairs, maintenance and tools for sale.
Hardwood Flooring and Installation Supplies | Tom Duffy ...
Nothing else comes close to the natural beauty of a true hardwood floor. At Tom Duffy, contractors will find solid and engineered hardwood flooring in countless colors, styles, and species, including domestic and imported woods from good old American hickory to reclaimed European white oak.