Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Pelham AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Pelham AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Pelham AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Pelham AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Pelham AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Pelham or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Pelham AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Pelham AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Pelham Alabama
Pelham is a city in Shelby County, Alabama, United States. It incorporated in July 1964. At the 2000 census the population was 14,369, but has grown to 21,352 recorded by the 2010 census. It was named for Confederate American Civil War officer John Pelham.
As of the census of 2000, there were 14,369 people, 5,637 households, and 4,002 families residing in the city. The population density was 378.2 people per square mile (146.0/km²). There were 5,894 housing units at an average density of 155.1 per square mile (59.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 90.02% White, 3.97% Black or African American, 0.35% Native American, 1.68% Asian, 2.82% from other races, and 1.16% from two or more races. 6.42% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There were 5,637 households out of which 35.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 59.3% were married couples living together, 8.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 29.0% were non-families. 25.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 5.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.54 and the average family size was 3.05.
In the city, the population was spread out with 25.6% under the age of 18, 7.4% from 18 to 24, 35.7% from 25 to 44, 22.7% from 45 to 64, and 8.6% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 35 years. For every 100 females, there were 94.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 91.6 males.
Tuesday 03/19 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 03/20 0%
Mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 03/21 10%
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 64F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 03/22 10%
Sunny. High 68F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 03/23 10%
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 72F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Pelham AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Pelham AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 21
Bing: Pelham AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Tile Contractors in Pelham, AL - cylex.us.com
Results for Tile Contractors in Pelham, AL. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Pelham, AL based businesses with Tile Contractors keyword.
Jenkins Brick and Tile Pelham 35124 Alabama Ceramic Tile ...
Tile flooring - install or repair . G et free quotes from licensed flooring experts in Pelham today. We promise to get back to you and answer your questions, help and assist you and guide you. Save up to 78% just today. Trusted same day service. ... Ceramic Tile Contractors U-haul Co. Pelham. Phone: (205) 988-3913.
Best Tile Roof Installation Contractors - Pelham AL ...
Hire the Best Tile Roof Contractors in Pelham, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top Pelham Traditional Tile Roof Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Pelham, AL 2019 - Porch
Flooring installation contractors in Pelham, AL. Where do you need a flooring contractor? ... Keith Meadows Floor Instltn is a flooring company that provides carpet installation,wood flooring,linoleum,tile,commercial tile installation and floor repair. They are accredited by the BBB. ... Drywall Contractor PELHAM, AL Issis & Sons Carpet Inc ...
12 Best Tile Contractors - Pelham AL | HomeAdvisor
Pelham Tile Contractors are rated 4.53 out of 5 based on 94 reviews of 12 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
Tile Contractors in Pelham AL - Networx
When you have a tile problem in your Pelham home or business, choose a tile contractor located in Pelham, AL. By reading reviews posted by your neighbors, you can hire the Pelham Alabama tile contractor you want, and be assured of their professionalism.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Pelham, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Pelham, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Best 30 Tile in Pelham, AL with Reviews - YP.com
Tile in Pelham on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Pelham, AL. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
Flooring Contractors in Pelham, AL - cylex.us.com
Results for Flooring Contractors in Pelham, AL. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Pelham, AL based businesses with Flooring Contractors keyword. ... top choice for home installation, replacement, and repair ... hardwood flooring, vinyl, and ceramic tiles ... Design, contractor, floors, tile ...
tile ceramic contractors in Pelham, AL | Reviews - Yellowbook
Find tile ceramic contractors in Pelham, AL on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. ... Ceramic tile contractors Drywall Framing / Drywall Hanging,Marble Setting,Tile Installation,Carpenter Work. Website; Quick Info. 13. Design Tile & Stone Inc. 4524 Southlake Pkwy Ste 30 ...