Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Pine Hill AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Pine Hill AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Pine Hill AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Pine Hill AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Pine Hill AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Pine Hill or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Pine Hill AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Pine Hill AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Pine Hill Alabama
Pine Hill, Alabama
As of the census of 2000, there were 966 people, 391 households, and 272 families residing in the town. The population density was 249.2 people per square mile (96.1/km²). There were 443 housing units at an average density of 114.3 per square mile (44.1/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 49.90% Black or African American, 48.96% White, 0.72% Native American, 0.10% Asian, and 0.31% from two or more races. 0.10% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There were 391 households out of which 36.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 41.4% were married couples living together, 25.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30.2% were non-families. 27.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.47 and the average family size was 3.01.
In the town, the population was spread out with 30.8% under the age of 18, 9.0% from 18 to 24, 24.1% from 25 to 44, 22.7% from 45 to 64, and 13.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females there were 87.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 78.6 males.
The median income for a household in the town was $23,375, and the median income for a family was $32,813. Males had a median income of $32,368 versus $17,396 for females. The per capita income for the town was $15,845. About 28.3% of families and 30.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 49.5% of those under age 18 and 21.0% of those age 65 or over.
Wednesday 01/16 0%
Sunny. High 59F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 01/17 20%
Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 62F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/18 20%
Overcast. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 68F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 01/19 100%
Rain showers in the morning with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Sunday 01/20 10%
Mostly cloudy early, then afternoon sunshine. Much colder. High 44F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Find the Right Pine Hill AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Pine Hill AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Bing: Pine Hill AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Pine Hill, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Pine Hill, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
The 10 Best Tile Repair Contractors in Pine Hill, AL 2018 ...
The most trusted tile repair contractors in Pine Hill are on Porch. See costs, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local tile repair contractors. ... Septic and Sewer Siding Installation Tiling Toilet Repair Tree Services Ventilation and Ductwork Vinyl Siding Installation Wallpapering Windows Winterization.
Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Pine Hill AL ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Pine Hill, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top Pine Hill Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Best 9 Flooring Contractors in Pine Hill, AL with Reviews ...
Local flooring contractors in Pine Hill, AL. Compare expert Flooring Contractors, read reviews, and find contact information - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® ... Carver Floor and Tile. BBB Rating: A+. Serving the Pine Hill Area ... From Business: Licensed & Insured Free Estimates Retail Sales & Installation ceramic porcelain stone slate marble granite ...
2 Best Tile Contractors - Pine Hill AL | HomeAdvisor
Pine Hill Tile Contractors are rated 4.77 out of 5 based on 16 reviews of 2 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
Find Local Tile Installation Contractors near Pine Hill NY ...
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Pine Hill NY, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing.
Tile Roof Installers Pine Hill, AL - Cheap Tile Roof Companies
Roof Replacements » Tile Roof Installers » AL » Tile Roofing Contractors in Pine Hill 36769. Tile Roof Installers in Pine Hill, AL. Browse your choices for Tile Roof Installers and tile roof installers in Pine Hill, AL, along with details about alternatives to tile roofs and roof inspections.
Koss Construction Pine Hill 36769 Alabama Green ...
Check out what licensed expert contractors in Pine Hill can do for you: Bathroom, kitchen, attic, basement remodel Remodel or renovate 1+ rooms ... Tile flooring - installation and repair Walls, backsplashc countertops Bathroom and shower - install & repair Natural stone - granite, marble, slate etc.
Top Best Pine Hill AL Flooring Contractors | Angie's List
Join for FREE to read real reviews and see ratings for Pine Hill, AL Flooring Contractors near you to help pick the right pro Floor Installation.
36769 Bathroom Remodel | Shower Renovation Pine Hill, AL
Bathroom remodeling services in Pine Hill, AL provide a great opportunity to spruce up a bathroom that already functions or completely renovate one that needs an overhaul. Throughout out the whole remodel, our contractors will make sure that your house is clean and dust is nowhere to be seen.