Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Red Bay AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Red Bay AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Red Bay AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Red Bay AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Red Bay AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Red Bay or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Red Bay AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Red Bay AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Red Bay Alabama
Red Bay, Alabama
Red Bay is located in western Franklin County at 34°26′24″N 88°8′18″W / 34.44000°N 88.13833°W / 34.44000; -88.13833 (34.439898, -88.138208). The western border of the city is the Mississippi state line. It is situated on the Tennessee Valley divide, with the northern half of the city draining north to Bear Creek, a tributary of the Tennessee River, and the southern half draining south to Gum Creek, a tributary of the Tombigbee River.
Alabama State Route 24 is a four-lane highway that passes south of the city center, leading east 25 miles (40 km) to Russellville and west 2 miles (3 km) to the Mississippi line. Tremont, Mississippi, is 18 miles (29 km) to the southwest.
As of the census of 1990 the racial makeup of the city was 95.06% White, 3.25% Black or African American, 0.25% Native American, 0.62% from other races, and 0.91% from two or more races. 0.9% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
As of the census of 2000, there were 3,374 people, 1,429 households, and 987 families residing in the city. The population density was 343.7 people per square mile (132.7/km²). There were 1,594 housing units at an average density of 162.4 per square mile (62.7/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 96.86% White, 1.45% Black or African American, 0.21% Native American, 0.62% from other races, and 0.86% from two or more races. 0.80% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Thursday 11/15 10%
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 39F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 11/16 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 11/17 10%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 63F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 11/18 10%
A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 62F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 11/19 20%
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 54F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Red Bay AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Red Bay AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 1
Bing: Red Bay AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Red Bay, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Red Bay, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Red Bay, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Red Bay, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local interior or exterior house painting companies.
Tile Installers in Red Bay | Tile Red Bay AL contractors
eHARDHAT helps you find the best Red Bay Tile Installers. Compare top AL Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now!
Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Red Bay AL ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Red Bay, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top Red Bay Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Best 30 Flooring in Red Bay, AL with Reviews - YP.com
Flooring in Red Bay, AL. About Search Results. ... Certain materials like hardwood and tile are difficult to install yourself if you have never done it before. However, you can opt for easier-to-install options, like engineered wood or carpet squares, which are simpler than wall-to-wall carpet. ... Flooring contractors install the floor surface ...
Best Red Bay Tile Installation - Red Bay, AL Tile ...
Ceramic tile Red Bay, AL in particular is extremely durable and aesthetically pleasing, making it a popular choice for a kitchen remodeling. Travertine tile Red Bay, AL flooring is also very long lasting and offers a unique but elegant aesthetic that you will be sure to live.
Best Heat Pump Installers - Red Bay AL | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Heat Pump Installation Contractors in Red Bay, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top Red Bay Heat Pump Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Red Bay, AL Tile, Stone and Countertop ... - Houzz
In addition to basic surfaces, many Red Bay, AL tile, stone and countertop contractors can create and install murals and mosaics, as well as add decorative edge treatments to countertops. They also repair or replace surfaces in the event of chips, cracks, stains or other damage.