Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Robertsdale AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Robertsdale AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Robertsdale AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Robertsdale AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Robertsdale AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Robertsdale or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Robertsdale AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Robertsdale AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Robertsdale Alabama
Robertsdale is located in southern Baldwin County at 30°33'16.034" North, 87°42'20.038" West (30.554454, -87.705566).U.S. Route 90 (Old Spanish Trail) passes through the city, leading west 24 miles (39 km) to Mobile and east 35 miles (56 km) to Pensacola, Florida.
As of the census of 2010, there were 5,276 people, 1,951 households, and 1,392 families residing in the city. The population density was 968 people per square mile (373.6/km²). There were 1,573 housing units at an average density of 357.3 per square mile (137.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 85.3% White, 5.4% Black or African American, 0.8% Native American, 0.5% Asian, 6.1% from other races, and 1.9% from two or more races. 9.2% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There were 1,951 households out of which 36.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 51.4% were married couples living together, 14.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 28.7% were non-families. 23.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.64 and the average family size was 3.10.
In the city, the population was 27.3% under the age of 18, 9.0% from 18 to 24, 28.7% from 25 to 44, 20.9% from 45 to 64, and 14.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 33.8 years. For every 100 females, there were 89.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 93.9 males. The median income for a household in the city was $41,750, and the median income for a family was $47,253. Males had a median income of $41,822 versus $26,239 for females. The per capita income for the city was $20,696. About 8.1% of families and 10.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 12.2% of those under age 18 and 9.7% of those age 65 or over.
Wednesday 01/16 0%
Sunny. High near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 01/17 10%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/18 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday 01/19 100%
Thunderstorms likely. High 69F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Sunday 01/20 0%
Cloudy early, becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. Much colder. High 48F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Find the Right Robertsdale AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Robertsdale AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 48
Bing: Robertsdale AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Ceramic Tile Contractors in Robertsdale, AL - cylex.us.com
Ceramic Tile Contractors Robertsdale, AL. Ceramic Tile Contractors in Robertsdale, AL (Results 1 - 2 of 2) Switch to Map. 30.5196682,-87.70840699999999. ... Free Kitchen Sink with Installation... Kitchen Countertops, marble countertops, tile flooring, quartz countertops, fireplace mantels,... 30.4045637,-87.6839416.
5 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Robertsdale AL
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Robertsdale, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Robertsdale Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. ... Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile Loxley, AL w ... Recent Job Requests for Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile Contractors in Robertsdale, Alabama: Project ...
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Robertsdale, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Robertsdale, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Flooring installation contractors in Robertsdale, AL - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Robertsdale, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. ... Costs to install tile. $4600 - $10530. National average. Get costs in your area. ... HVAC Contractor ROBERTSDALE, AL Appliance Repair Services ROBERTSDALE, ...
Tile Contractors in Robertsdale, AL - cylex.us.com
Results for Tile Contractors in Robertsdale, AL. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Robertsdale, AL based businesses with Tile Contractors keyword.
9 Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Robertsdale ...
Tile Installers & Repair Companies in Robertsdale, AL. ... Recent Job Requests for Install or Repair Tile Contractors in Robertsdale, Alabama: Project Location: ... Approximately 1300 square feet wood look porcelain tile. I need a price on installation and clean up. I do not want any work left for me.
Best 30 Boyer Tile Installation in Robertsdale, AL with ...
Boyer Tile Installation in Robertsdale on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Robertsdale, AL. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
Best 15 General Contractors in Robertsdale, AL | Houzz
Robertsdale, AL General Contractors If you're on the brink of a large home improvement project, remodel, or new build, you'll likely want to hire a general contractor in Robertsdale, AL. These professionals manage all aspects of the job to ensure it's completed on schedule and to your satisfaction.
Affordable Local Tile Contractors near Summerdale AL 36580 ...
Finding the right Summerdale AL tile installation contractor is easier than you think! Just request your free estimates from this website now. ... 22970 AL-59, Robertsdale, AL 36567 Stone Interiors. 1 Reviews . Countertop Installation, Building Supplies. Phone: 30281 County Road 49, Loxley, AL 36551 Gene's Floor Covering II.
Best 30 Flooring Contractors in Robertsdale, AL with ...
Flooring Contractors in Robertsdale, AL. About Search Results. About Search Results. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to those you ...