Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Saraland AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Saraland AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Saraland AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Saraland AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Saraland AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Saraland or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Saraland AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Saraland AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Saraland Alabama
Saraland is a city in Mobile County, Alabama, United States, and a suburb of Mobile. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city is 13,405. It is a part of the Mobile metropolitan area. Saraland is the third largest city in Mobile County.
The land area that was to become the present-day Saraland, was included in a Spanish land grant to Don Diego Alvarez. Hence, descendants of Alvarez were the ones to give the community its first name: Alvarez Station. Later land squatters moved into the area and were able, legally, in 1800 to begin purchasing property. In 1807, a land office was opened in St. Stephens to handle all land transactions. Some of the pioneer families who seized the opportunity to buy up sections were named Alvarez, Rice, Hartley, Moore, LaCoste, Williams, Tool and Cleveland. Ultimately, Alvarez Station was called Cleveland Station. The present name of the city is reported to have been given by C.J. DeWitt, a retired minister editor who moved south in 1890 for health reasons. He opened the first post office on the Southern Railroad in 1895. The community is purported to be the namesake of his beloved wife, Sara.
Saraland was sparsely populated during the first part of the 20th century, until an industrial and population boom occurred in neighboring Mobile. Northward expansion of Mobile in the 1940s and 50s brought about the incorporation of Saraland in 1957. At the time of incorporation, the city reported only 125 residents. By the 1960 U.S. Census, annexations had swelled the population to 4,595. In 1980, census figures cited 9,844 Saraland residents. Current census records report that as of 2000, Saraland's population has grown to 12,288.
The worst rail disaster in the history of Amtrak occurred near Saraland on Big Bayou Canot on September 22, 1993. At approximately 2:53 AM, Amtrak's Sunset Limited train, powered by three locomotives, and en route from Los Angeles, California to Miami, Florida with 220 passengers and crew aboard, crossed the Bayou Canot bridge at high speed and derailed at a kink in the track caused by a barge captain who rammed the bridge by making a wrong turn in the waterway, and failed to report the accident. Forty-seven people, of whom 42 were passengers, were killed, many by drowning, others by fire. Much of the rescue efforts were average citizens of the community who journeyed out in the early morning hours in small fishing boats to help at the scene.
Friday 03/22 0%
Mostly clear. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.
Saturday 03/23 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 77F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 03/24 10%
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 76F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 03/25 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday 03/26 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Find the Right Saraland AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Saraland AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 14
Bing: Saraland AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
7 Best Tile Contractors - Saraland AL | HomeAdvisor
Saraland Tile Contractors are rated 4.79 out of 5 based on 90 reviews of 7 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Saraland, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Saraland, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Tile Installers in Saraland | Tile Saraland AL contractors
eHARDHAT helps you find the best Saraland Tile Installers. Compare top AL Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now! ... Saraland. Let us find tile professionals for you. REQUEST ONLINE
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Saraland, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Saraland, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. ... Costs to install tile. $4600 - $10530. National average. ... every project is different and you should contact multiple flooring contractors throughout Saraland to ensure your project is done right.
5 Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Saraland AL ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Saraland, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Saraland Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. ... Recent Job Requests for Install or Repair Tile Contractors in Saraland, Alabama: Project Location: Saraland ...
Tile Flooring Services In Saraland, Alabama - Installation ...
Are you looking for the best tile flooring services company in the Saraland, Alabama area? Our Saraland flooring contractors specialize with tile flooring services, but we can refinish, repair, install, and replace any type of flooring. Here are a few other reasons you should hire our Saraland flooring contractors.
Best 30 Tile Installer in Saraland, AL with Reviews - YP.com
Tile Installer in Saraland on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Saraland, AL. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
Kitchen Remodeling Companies in Saraland, AL | Handyman ...
Kitchen Remodeling Companies Saraland, AL for residential and commercial repairs. Estimates for painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, flooring, drywall repair, tile installation, deck & grout cleaning. menu Menu. Recommended Contractors. ... Saraland Home Improvement Contractors. We recommend Other Contractors in your area below.
Kitchen remodeling Contractors in Saraland, Alabama
Kitchen remodeling Contractors in Saraland, Alabama. 1. Avalon Kitchen Remodeling. Saraland, AL 36571. Serving Saraland Area. 855-351-5918. 2. ... Kitchen Counter Tile Installation in Saraland direction charges for supervising technicians. Saraland AL materials taxation for products.
Best 30 Metal Roofing in Saraland, AL with Reviews - YP.com
Local metal roofing in Saraland, AL. Compare expert Metal Roofing, read reviews, and find contact information - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® ... 1125 Saraland Blvd S Saraland, AL 36571 (251) 450-8194. Roofing Contractors. Website Directions More Info. ... If the contractor can install the new roof without removing the old one, it is going to cost ...