Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Scottsboro AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Scottsboro AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Scottsboro AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Scottsboro AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Scottsboro AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Scottsboro or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Scottsboro AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Scottsboro AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Scottsboro Alabama
Scottsboro is a city in Jackson County, Alabama, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city is 14,770. Named for its founder Robert Scott, the city is the county seat of Jackson County.
From its incorporation in 1870 until 1890, it was the largest community in Jackson County, losing the distinction from 1900 to 1920 to Bridgeport, but reclaiming the title in 1930 and holding it since that time.
It is located 30 miles each from the state boundaries of Georgia to the east (Dade County) and Tennessee to the north, about 45 miles from Huntsville, Alabama to the west and about 55 miles from Chattanooga, Tennessee to the northeast.
Prior to Scottsboro's founding, the area surrounding the present-day city was inhabited by the Cherokee Indians. While the Tennessee Valley did not have large Native American settlements at the time of the first white settlers, there was a Cherokee town named "Crow Town" near where Scottsboro is located today.
- 2:36 AM CST on November 18, 2018
- 8:00 AM CST on November 18, 2018
Sunday 11/18 0%
Areas of fog early, then partly cloudy this afternoon. High 63F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 11/19 20%
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 11/20 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 11/21 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High 54F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 11/22 0%
Sunny. High 59F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Scottsboro AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Scottsboro AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 7
Bing: Scottsboro AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Flooring & Carpet Contractors in Scottsboro, AL - HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Flooring and Carpet Contractors in Scottsboro, AL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 48 Homeowner Reviews of Top Scottsboro Flooring and Carpet Contractors. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Best 15 General Contractors in Scottsboro, AL | Houzz
Scottsboro, AL General Contractors If you're on the brink of a large home improvement project, remodel, or new build, you'll likely want to hire a general contractor in Scottsboro, AL. These professionals manage all aspects of the job to ensure it's completed on schedule and to your satisfaction.
4 Best Tile Contractors - Scottsboro AL | HomeAdvisor
Scottsboro Tile Contractors are rated 2.90 out of 5 based on 20 reviews of 4 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Scottsboro, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Scottsboro, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Flooring installation contractors in Scottsboro, AL - Porch
Tile Flooring Installation Project in Scottsboro 35768 I need to have a 34 sq ft area in a bathroom put down. I have already purchased the tile, mortor and grout to be used.
Our 5 Best Scottsboro, AL Flooring Contractors | Angie's List
Find Flooring Contractors in Scottsboro, AL. Read Ratings and Reviews on Scottsboro, AL Flooring Contractors on Angie’s List so you can pick the right Floor Installation the first time.