Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Spanish Fort AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Spanish Fort AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Spanish Fort AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Spanish Fort AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Spanish Fort AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Spanish Fort or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Spanish Fort AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Spanish Fort AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Spanish Fort Alabama
Spanish Fort, Alabama
Spanish Fort is a city in Baldwin County, Alabama, United States, located on the eastern shore of Mobile Bay. The 2010 census lists the population of the city as 6,798. It is a suburb of Mobile and is part of the Daphne-Fairhope-Foley micropolitan area.
In November 2012, Spanish Fort built a community center to house its administrative offices and city amenities. The center is home to the city library, administrative offices, the office of the mayor, and other city-run services. The municipal complex is roughly 30,000 square feet and cost around $5 million to build. It sits on 17-acres of prime land and features a large pond with two fountains and a pavilion. The city also hosts community outreach events along with city council and budget meetings.
Spanish Fort is located at 30°40'7.403" North, 87°55'19.844" West (30.668723, -87.922179), above the east shore of the Blakeley River where it enters Mobile Bay. U.S. Routes 90 and 98 (Battleship Parkway) lead west across the Mobile River and its distributaries 9 miles (14 km) to Mobile. Interstate 10 passes just to the south of Spanish Fort, with access from exits 35 and 38, and leads west across Mobile Bay to Mobile as well.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Spanish Fort has a total area of 33.4 square miles (86.5 km2), of which 28.7 square miles (74.3 km2) is land and 4.7 square miles (12.2 km2), or 14.08%, is water.
Wednesday 11/21 0%
Sunny to partly cloudy. High 61F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 11/22 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 11/23 100%
Cloudy with rain developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High 64F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Saturday 11/24 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 71F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 11/25 50%
Chance of Rain
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 74F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Find the Right Spanish Fort AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Spanish Fort AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 19
Bing: Spanish Fort AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Spanish Fort, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Spanish Fort, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services. Professionals.
5 Best Tile Installation Contractors in AL (2018), Spanish ...
Compare the best 5 Tile Installation in Spanish Fort by reviews and prices. Read about Steamatic of South Alabama, 1976, Gleem's Carpet One, Split Brick...
12 Best Tile Contractors - Spanish Fort AL | HomeAdvisor
Spanish Fort Tile Contractors are rated 4.78 out of 5 based on 97 reviews of 12 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
4 Best Tile Contractors in AL (2018), Spanish Fort 36527 ...
Compare the best 4 Tile Contractors in Spanish Fort by reviews and prices. Read about Steamatic of South Alabama, 1976, Ceramic Concepts, Jubilee Floor...
5 Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Spanish Fort ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Spanish Fort, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Spanish Fort Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. Home ... More Spanish Fort Tile Contractors More Alabama Tile Contractors More Alabama Tile Installers & Repair Companies.
Best 30 Tile Contractors Dealers in Spanish Fort, AL with ...
Tile Contractors Dealers in Spanish Fort on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tile-Contractors & Dealers in Spanish Fort, AL. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
Flooring installation contractors in Spanish Fort, AL - Porch
The most trusted flooring contractors in Spanish Fort, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local interior or exterior house painting companies.
Tile Installers in Spanish Fort | Tile Spanish Fort AL ...
The Spanish Fort Alabama Tile estimation could not possess: All generalized specialist payments for supervising of the Spanish Fort tile grouting venture. Any dues for licences or examination that might be needed for the design by the Spanish Fort development team.
Top 10 Best Spanish Fort AL Home Remodeling Contractors ...
Join for FREE to read real reviews and see ratings for Spanish Fort, AL Home Remodeling Contractors near you to help pick the right pro Remodeling Contractor. Join For Free How It Works Sign In ... carpet installation, tile installation, concrete repair, countertop installation...and more. Join For Free. See all highly rated companies. A.
America Tub & Tile Refinishing Spanish Fort Alabama Tile ...
Tile-Ceramic-Contractors & Dealers Safe Harbour Mini-Storage LLC Spanish Fort 10 November 18 Everything you need to know about America Tub & Tile Refinishing in Spanish Fort. Imagine years of enjoyment from quality that stands the test of time and get the job done by America Tub & Tile Refinishing with a positive attitude, great expertise and ...