Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Sylacauga AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Sylacauga AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Sylacauga AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Sylacauga AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Sylacauga AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Sylacauga or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Sylacauga AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Sylacauga AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Sylacauga Alabama
Sylacauga is known for its fine white marble bedrock. This was discovered shortly after settlers moved into the area and has been quarried ever since. The marble industry was the first recorded industry in the Sylacauga area.
Sylacauga is the site of the first documented case of an object from outer space hitting a person. On November 30, 1954, a 4 kg (9 lb) piece of what became known as the Hodges Meteorite crashed through the roof of an Oak Grove house, bounced off a radio, and badly bruised Mrs. Ann Hodges, who was taking an afternoon nap.
The first settlers in the Coosa River Valley were the Creek Indians whose later encounters with the Spanish and French had a significant influence on the history of Sylacauga. Events that occurred between these three groups were partly responsible for the settlement of the village of Chalakagay in 1748 by Shawnee Indians led by Peter Chartier.
Sylacauga was first mentioned in Hernando de Soto's records in 1540. It was later listed in the French territorial records in 1759 as being a town inhabited by 50 Shawnee Indian warriors, and the name then known as Chalakagay. Late in the summer of 1836 all of the Indians remaining in Alabama were taken west by the United States government. The name Sy-la-cau-ga is derived from the Indian words Chalaka-ge which mean "The Place of the Chalaka Tribe". The city was first incorporated in 1838 as Syllacoga and again in 1887 as Sylacauga.
Friday 03/22 10%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.
Saturday 03/23 10%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 71F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 03/24 0%
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 03/25 80%
Showers and thunderstorms. High 67F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday 03/26 10%
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 62F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Sylacauga AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Sylacauga AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 6
Bing: Sylacauga AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Building Construction General Contractors in Sylacauga, AL
Results for Building Construction General Contractors in Sylacauga, AL. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Sylacauga, AL based businesses with Building Construction General Contractors keyword. ... Mitchell Tile & Stone specializes in the installation of ceramic & porcelain tile, pavers, mosaic ...
7 Best Tile Contractors - Sylacauga AL | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Sylacauga, AL on HomeAdvisor. We Have 26 Homeowner Reviews of Top Sylacauga Tile Contractors. Lake Martin Tile, Diversified Services, HH Services, LLC, Innovative Craftsman, LLC, Custom Home Improvements. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
tile ceramic contractors in Sylacauga, AL | Reviews ...
Find tile ceramic contractors in Sylacauga, AL on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. ... Ceramic tile contractors Floor Installation. Website; Quick Info. 18. Jb & A Construction. 3316 Miller Ln. Anniston, AL 36207-8306Map
4 Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Sylacauga AL ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Sylacauga, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 4 Top Sylacauga Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. ... Recent Job Requests for Install or Repair Tile Contractors in Sylacauga, Alabama: Project Location: Sylacauga ...
Best 13 Flooring Contractors in Sylacauga, AL with Reviews ...
Sylacauga, AL; Flooring Contractors; Flooring Contractors in Sylacauga, AL. About Search Results. ... Certain materials like hardwood and tile are difficult to install yourself if you have never done it before. However, you can opt for easier-to-install options, like engineered wood or carpet squares, which are simpler than wall-to-wall carpet. ...
Price Tile Company Sylacauga Alabama Special Trades ...
Replace or install a new roof (asphalt shingle, metal, tile, flat, foam, single ply, natural slate, wood shake) Roof inspections Siding install, replace or repair Gutters install, replace or repair Get assistance in Sylacauga using the form on the left.
Tile Contractors in Sylacauga AL - Networx
Get matched with qualified tile services in Sylacauga, AL. Read Reviews See what users in Sylacauga, AL are saying about these tile contractors. Compare Bids Sylacauga, AL tile services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Tile Installers in Sylacauga | Tile Sylacauga AL contractors
eHARDHAT helps you find the best Sylacauga Tile Installers. Compare top AL Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now! ... Sylacauga. Let us find tile professionals for you. REQUEST ONLINE
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Sylacauga, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Sylacauga, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Flooring installation contractors in Sylacauga, AL - Porch
Roofer Security and Alarm Technician Siding Contractor Structural Engineer Tile Contractor Waterproofing Contractor Window Replacement and Installation Company Window Treatment Company Architect Door Contractor. Projects. ... Flooring installation contractors in Sylacauga, AL. Where do you need a flooring contractor?