Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Theodore AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Theodore AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Theodore AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Theodore AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Theodore AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Theodore or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Theodore AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Theodore AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Theodore Alabama
Theodore is a census-designated place (CDP) in Mobile County, Alabama, United States. The population was 6,130 at the 2010 census. It is a part of the Mobile metropolitan statistical area. Prior to 1900 this area was known as Clements, but is now named for William Theodore Hieronymous (a sawmill operator and postmaster).
As of the census of 2000, there were 6,811 people, 2,483 households, and 1,926 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 571.6 people per square mile (220.6/km²). There were 2,697 housing units at an average density of 226.3 per square mile (87.4/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 71.11% White, 25.58% Black or African American, 0.62% Native American, 1.29% Asian, 0.41% from other races, and 1.00% from two or more races. 1.38% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There were 2,483 households out of which 38.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 53.6% were married couples living together, 19.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 22.4% were non-families. 19.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.73 and the average family size was 3.11.
In the CDP, the population was spread out with 28.5% under the age of 18, 9.8% from 18 to 24, 29.2% from 25 to 44, 22.0% from 45 to 64, and 10.5% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females, there were 92.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 89.6 males.
Tuesday 03/19 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 66F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 03/20 0%
Mainly sunny. High 69F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 03/21 0%
Mainly sunny. High near 70F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 03/22 10%
Sunny. High 71F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 03/23 10%
Cloudy. High 71F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Theodore AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Theodore AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 12
Bing: Theodore AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Mosaic - Wikipedia
A mosaic is a piece of art or image made from the assembling of small pieces of colored glass, stone, or other materials.It is often used in decorative art or as interior decoration.Most mosaics are made of small, flat, roughly square, pieces of stone or glass of different colors, known as tesserae.Some, especially floor mosaics, are made of small rounded pieces of stone, and called "pebble ...
Home | Setup an Account | Log In ...
CONTRACTORS : To setup your initial eTRAKiT portal account:
Welcome! City of Key West Community Development Web Portal This site provides access to community development services, allowing citizens to search for information and complete many common tasks over the Internet.
Dear Twitpic Community - thank you for all the wonderful photos you have taken over the years. We have now placed Twitpic in an archived state.
Countertops Fairhope Alabama Granite Quartz Marble Floor ...
Coastal Stone in Fairhope, Alabama offers granite, quartz, marble, travertine and other materials for use in countertops, fireplaces, floor tile, wall tile, and hearths. Coastal Stone Countertops and Flooring. We provide professional measurements to quality fabrication and timely installation.
NFPA 72 ® National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code 2013 ...
Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers.
24/7 All Services LLC Haim Mishali Gulf Shores, AL 36542 (251) 981-0001 : 3D Installation, Daniel W. Davis dba Wesley Davis Mobile, AL 36608 (251) 463-5263
Compliance Training Online® - Client List
The following 26,164 Companies, Government Agencies and Educational Institutes have and/or are using our Learning Management System to put their employees and students through one or more of our online training programs, as well maintaining their records of compliance training.
Worldwide Wholesale Floor Coverings – Customer Reviews ...
Since 1991 Worldwide Wholesale Floor Coverings in NJ, prides itself on our excellent customer service and ability to help customers find quality flooring, carpets and window treatments for your home.
Green Energy Mechanical | Randolph, MA 02368 - HomeAdvisor.com
I'm submitting this review about 2yrs late. The Guys at Green energy are great! While they had a hard time transforming my house's old oil system to gas, Jonathan never stopped taking my calls (don't take that from granted, many contractors don't care once they have your money).