Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Troy AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Troy AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Troy AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Troy AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Troy AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Troy or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Troy AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Troy AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Troy Alabama
Between the years of 1763 and 1783, the area where Troy sits was part of the colony of British West Florida. After 1783 the region fell under the jurisdiction of the newly created United States of America.
As of the 2010 census, the population was 18,033. The 2016 estimated population was 19,191. The City of Troy is considered one of the fastest growing cities in Alabama. Troy is a college town and is home to Troy University, the third-largest university in total enrollment in the state of Alabama.
For many centuries, the area in and around Troy was settled by different tribes of Native Americans, but became primarily known for its Muskogee Creek presence. Most Creek tribes lived along rivers or streams at that time. Near the Troy area, many Native Americans settled around the Conecuh River and the Pea River.
Between the years of 1763 and 1783, the area where Troy became part of the colony of British West Florida. After 1783 the region fell under the jurisdiction of the newly created United States of America. After 1783, the region fell under the jurisdiction of the newly created United States of America. In 1819 the State of Alabama was admitted to the Union and was soon organized into counties. The county that Troy was eventually founded in, known as Pike County, was one of the first counties established in Alabama. It comprised a large tract of country, so large that it was called the "State of Pike", which included parts of what are now Crenshaw, Montgomery, Macon, Bullock, and Barbour counties, and extended to the Chattahoochee River on the east.
Wednesday 01/16 0%
Sunny. High 58F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 01/17 10%
Partly cloudy. High 63F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/18 20%
Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 67F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 01/19 100%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Sunday 01/20 10%
Clearing. Gusty winds developing later in the day. Much colder. High around 45F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.
Find the Right Troy AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Troy AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 4
Bing: Troy AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
clarksville, TN tools - craigslist
search titles only has image posted today bundle duplicates include nearby areas asheville, NC (ash); athens, GA (ahn); atlanta, GA (atl); auburn, AL (aub ...
New User Registration Form: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. Failed to load the page.
Distributors | FinPan, Inc.
Searchable list of retailers who carry FinPan products. Name Website Web Retailer Address City State/Province Zip Code Phone Type; 21st Century Tile
Emmett's Energy - Hearth, Stove, Fireplace, Grill, & Patio ...
"Patrick took the time to show and explain options and features making purchasing easier. We did not feel pressured at all. Brett and Andrew were respectful to us and our home during the installation.
Licensed Contractors - Welcome to the Town of Oakville
Licensed Contractors. Contractors working in Oakville are required to have a valid business licence which provides protection for the consumer by requiring proof of insurance and security clearances.
Cost of a Patio - Estimates and Prices Paid - CostHelper.com
I have gotten four quotes, thus far; they range from $9000 - $14K. I want a gabled roof covered patio over existing concrete patio. This includes installation of fascia, soffitt, hardiplank siding, electrical for 2 ceiling fans, roof shingles, weather proof ceiling, 4 columns (16"x16" ea); all to match existing house colors/materials.
Hurricane Plumbing Heating Sewer and Drain Corp ...
Hurricane Plumbing Heating Sewer and Drain Corp | HomeAdvisor prescreened Heating Contractors, Plumbers in Fairfield, NJ.
Four Seasons Hardwood Floors, Inc. | Bloomfield, MI 48325 ...
At Four Seasons Hardwood Floors, Inc., we provide high quality workmanship in creating and installing hardwood floors for our customers. Our list of satisfied customers are a living testimonial to our dedication to quality and service. You can be assured that our hardwood floors are the best value ...
Top 10 Best Charleston SC HVAC Contractors | Angie's List
Find Top-Rated Charleston HVAC Contractors There are 51 top-rated hvac contractors in your area.
How to Install Tile Over a Wood Subfloor | Today's Homeowner
This finished tile floor is installed over a plywood and cement backer board subfloor. Installing tile over a wood subfloor is a lot easier today than it was when I started my remodeling career.