Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Anderson AK
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Anderson AK, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Anderson AK tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Anderson AK, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Anderson AK tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alaska, as well as Anderson or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alaska Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Anderson AK tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alaska references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Anderson AK home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Anderson Alaska
Anderson is a city in the Denali Borough, Alaska, United States, and the borough's only incorporated community. At the 2010 census the population was 246, down from 367 at the 2000 census. The city is named after one of the original homesteaders.
Anderson is named after Arthur Anderson, one of several homesteaders who settled in the area in the late 1950s. In 1959, Anderson subdivided his homestead into house lots and sold most of the lots to civilian workers from Clear Air Force Station, a Ballistic Missile Early Warning System station completed in 1961. An elementary school was built in the community in 1961, and Anderson incorporated as a city on June 2, 1962.
In the 1960s, a road was completed between Anderson and Nenana. A ferry across the Tanana River at Nenana provided access to the Fairbanks–Nenana Highway, and hence to Fairbanks and the contiguous North American highway system via the Richardson and Alaska Highways. The ferry was replaced with a bridge in 1968. In 1972, the George Parks Highway was completed, which provided direct road access to points south, including Anchorage.
The Anderson/Clear Lions Club, in conjunction with commercial sponsors and Two Rivers-based concert promoters Acoustic Adventures, hosted the annual Anderson Bluegrass Festival. Held on the last weekend of every July from Friday through Sunday at Riverside Park, the festival was the city's significant visitor attraction. The festival was discontinued after the 2012 edition and replaced with a similar privately ran Family music festival held in the same location starting in 2015.
Sunday 11/18 20%
Cloudy skies. High 21F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 11/19 80%
Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. High near 20F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Tuesday 11/20 40%
Snow flurries and snow showers. High 23F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Wednesday 11/21 20%
Cloudy. High around 20F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 11/22 20%
Cloudy. High near 15F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Anderson AK Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Anderson AK tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alaska
Bing: Anderson AK Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Window Installers | Renewal by Andersen of Alaska | Anchorage
* Renewal by Andersen of Alaska is a locally owned and operated company. Restrictions and conditions apply, see your local representative for details. Cannot be combined with prior purchases, offers, or coupons.
Affordable Tile Contractors in Wasilla, AK - Alaska Floor ...
Builders & Contractors 1 Of 2 Find the phone number and location of Alaska Floor Stripping in Wasilla, AK, along with a list of their services and pricing information. Get Informed about engineered hardwood flooring, removing hardwood floors and the low cost flooring installers in the 99654 zip code.
Find Local Tile Installation Contractors near Palmer AK ...
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Palmer AK, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing.
9 Best Tile Contractors - Anderson SC | HomeAdvisor
Anderson Tile Contractors are rated 4.77 out of 5 based on 178 reviews of 9 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
12 Best Tile Contractors - Anchorage AK | HomeAdvisor
Anchorage Tile Contractors are rated 4.84 out of 5 based on 91 reviews of 12 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
Anderson Construction Kodiak Alaska Mike Anderson ...
Imagine years of enjoyment from quality that stands the test of time and get the job done by Anderson Construction with great expertise, a positive attitude and superior attention to detail in Kodiak. ... Check out what licensed expert contractors in Kodiak can do for you: Bathroom, kitchen, attic, basement remodel ... Tile flooring - install ...
Andersen Tile | Anchorage AK | Read Reviews + Get a Bid ...
Andersen Tile, 16933 Kiyona Cir, Anchorage, AK (Owned by: Earl Andersen) holds a Is A Registered Specialty Contractor license according to the Alaska license board.. Their BuildZoom score of 90 indicates that they are licensed or registered but we do not have additional information about them.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Wasilla, AK 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Wasilla, AK are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Anderson, AK 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Anderson, AK are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Top 8 Best Anchorage AK Tile Installers | Angie's List
The tile installation came out beautiful. I was concerned that the doors wouldn't clear the new floor - they trimmed a bit off the closet door and adjusted the bottom of the entry door. I had a scheduling problem with my usual plumber.