Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Apache Junction AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Apache Junction AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Apache Junction AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Apache Junction AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Apache Junction AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Apache Junction or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Apache Junction AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Apache Junction AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Apache Junction Arizona
Apache Junction, Arizona
The town is bounded by the Superstition Mountains (a federal wilderness area and home of the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine) on the east, the Goldfield Mountains with the Bulldog Recreation Area on the north and the city of Mesa on the west. Goldfield Ghost Town, a tourist location preserved from former prospecting days, lies near the western face of Superstition Mountain just off Highway 88 (Apache Trail). It is located just southwest of the site of the ghost town of Goldfield, Arizona.
As of the census of 2010, there were 35,840 people, 15,574 households, and 9,372 families residing in the city. The population density was 929.3 people per square mile (358.9/km²). There were 22,771 housing units at an average density of 665.1 per square mile (256.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 89.5% White, 1.2% Black or African American, 1.1% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 4.9% from other races, and 2.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 14.4% of the population.
There were 15,574 households out of which 19.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 44.6% were married couples living together, 10.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 39.8% were non-families. 31.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 15.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.28 and the average family size was 2.85.
The median income (as of the 2000 census) for a household in the city was $33,170, and the median income for a family was $37,726. Males had a median income of $31,283 versus $22,836 for females. The per capita income for the city was $16,806. About 7.3% of families and 11.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 18.4% of those under age 18 and 7.4% of those age 65 or over.
Wednesday 01/16 0%
Sun and clouds mixed. High 66F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 01/17 0%
Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds light and variable.
Friday 01/18 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday 01/19 0%
Mainly sunny. High 67F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 01/20 0%
Cloudy. High 71F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Apache Junction AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Apache Junction AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 561
Bing: Apache Junction AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Apache Junction, AZ 2019 ...
The most trusted tile contractors in Apache Junction, AZ are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Ceramic Tile Contractors in Apache Junction, AZ
Ceramic Tile Contractors in Apache Junction, AZ (Results 1 - 5 of 5) Switch to Map. 33.4146349,-111.5645060. C & H Carpet Installation. 1735 WEST APACHE TRAIL STE 8 85220 Apache Junction (480) 983-6885... Dealers, Special Trade Contractors, Electricians, Ceramic Tile, Carpet Rug Upholstery Cleaners,...
Tile Contractors in Apache Junction, AZ - cylex.us.com
Results for Tile Contractors in Apache Junction, AZ. Get free custom quotes, customer reviews, prices, contact details, opening hours from Apache Junction, AZ based businesses with Tile Contractors keyword. ... installation, floor flooring retail, tile contractors, floors, marble, tiles, ceramic tile... 33.415810,-111.623500.
Tiles Contractors Apache Junction,AZ - DexKnows.com
Local Tiles Contractors in Apache junction,AZ with maps, local business reviews, directions and more. in. Log In; ... 10104 E Apache Trl, Apache Junction, AZ 85120 | Map. We sell it, We install it, We maintain it! ... Arizona. We provide commercial and residential tile installation services to home... Read More 28. Villagio Tile. Be the First ...
16 Best Tile Contractors - Apache Junction AZ | HomeAdvisor
Apache Junction Tile Contractors are rated 4.85 out of 5 based on 1,183 reviews of 16 pros. The HomeAdvisor Community Rating is an overall rating based on verified reviews and feedback from our community of homeowners that have been connected with service professionals.
The 10 Best Flooring Contractors in Apache Junction, AZ ...
The most trusted flooring contractors in Apache Junction, AZ are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. ... Costs to install tile. $4600 - $10530. National average. Get costs in your area. ... There are 10 flooring contractors in Apache Junction that are licensed.
Tile Contractors in Apache Junction AZ - Networx
Get matched with qualified tile services in Apache Junction, AZ. Read Reviews See what users in Apache Junction, AZ are saying about these tile contractors. Compare Bids Apache Junction, AZ tile services will contact you with free quotes for your job.
Best 15 General Contractors in Apache Junction, AZ | Houzz
Apache Junction, AZ General Contractors If you're on the brink of a large home improvement project, remodel, or new build, you'll likely want to hire a general contractor in Apache Junction, AZ. These professionals manage all aspects of the job to ensure it's completed on schedule and to your satisfaction.
Tile Roof Companies in Apache Junction, AZ - HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Roof Contractors in Apache Junction, AZ on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 5 Top Apache Junction Traditional Tile Roof Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. Home ... Recent Requests for Tile Roofing Installation or Replacement in Apache Junction, Arizona:
Apache Junction, AZ Tile, Stone and Countertop ...
In addition to basic surfaces, many Apache Junction, AZ tile, stone and countertop contractors can create and install murals and mosaics, as well as add decorative edge treatments to countertops. They also repair or replace surfaces in the event of chips, cracks, stains or other damage.