Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Ashford AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Ashford AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Ashford AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Ashford AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Ashford AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Ashford or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Ashford AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Ashford AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Ashford Alabama
Ashford is a town in Houston County, Alabama, United States. It is part of the Dothan, Alabama Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town was incorporated in June 1891. For most of its history, it was a center for naval stores production, pulpwood harvesting, and cotton agriculture. The population was 2,148 at the 2010 census, up from 1,853 at the 2000 census.
Ashford is located slightly northeast of the center of Houston County at 31°11′3″N 85°14′7″W / 31.18417°N 85.23528°W / 31.18417; -85.23528 (31.184032, -85.235286).U.S. Route 84 passes through the southern part of the town, leading west 9 miles (14 km) to Dothan and southeast 24 miles (39 km) to Donalsonville, Georgia. The Chattahoochee River, which forms the Georgia state line, is 12 miles (19 km) southeast of Ashford on US 84.
Ashford's current mayor, Jonathon Grecu has tendered his resignation effective December 31, 2017. The city council consists of five members, who have 60 days to select new mayor. If the city council is unable to select one, the appointment goes to Governor for 30 days. If governor Ivey does not appoint the replacement at this time, then the special election is set by Probate Judge.
Ashford has one elementary school for grades K-5 and a high school for grades 6-12. The schools mascot is known as the yellow jackets. Ashford Academy was once a private school that closed its doors at the end of the 2014-2015 school year.
Tuesday 03/19 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 66F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 03/20 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 67F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 03/21 10%
Mainly sunny. High around 70F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday 03/22 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High 71F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 03/23 10%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 73F. Winds light and variable.
Find the Right Ashford AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Ashford AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 6
Bing: Ashford AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Trivantis Player - Login
UTC EH&S Contractor Training is a learning portal designed specifically for UTC EH&S Contractors, covering a wide variety of EHS learning topics critical to your safety and the safety of all UTC Employees.
1. Product Name 2. Manufacturer 3. Product Description
1 SpecData ® is a registered trademark of ConstructConnect. The tenpart SpecData format conforms to the editorial style of The Construction Speci cations Institute ...
Confined Spaces in Construction; Final Rule | Occupational ...
[Federal Register Volume 80, Number 85 (Monday, May 4, 2015)][Rules and Regulations] [Pages 25365-25526] From the Federal Register Online via the Government Printing Office [www.gpo.gov] [FR Doc No: 2015-08843] Vol. 80 Monday, No. 85 May 4, 2015 Part II Department of Labor ----- Occupational Safety and Health Administration ----- 29 CFR Part 1926 Confined Spaces in Construction; Final Rule ...
Design discussions by the pros. Floors For Living in Webster!
From quality guaranteed products to the best installation techniques, we work hard to earn your business. View our past customer comments. You can even call them to get their opinion.
Occupational Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica ...
[Federal Register Volume 78, Number 177 (Thursday, September 12, 2013)] [Proposed Rules] [Pages 56273-56504] From the Federal Register Online via the Government Printing Office [www.gpo.gov] [FR Doc No: 2013-20997] Vol. 78 Thursday, No. 177 September 12, 2013 Part II Department of Labor ----- Occupational Safety and Health Administration ----- 29 CFR Parts 1910, 1915, and 1926 Occupational ...
Notice of Intention to Remove Companies From the Register ...
Notice Type Removals Notice Title Notice of Intention to Remove Companies From the Register
Compliance Training Online® - Client List
The following 26,164 Companies, Government Agencies and Educational Institutes have and/or are using our Learning Management System to put their employees and students through one or more of our online training programs, as well maintaining their records of compliance training.
Court Decisions - N.C. Industrial Commission Home Page
Slip Opinions: This page contains clickable hypertext links to read, search, and copy the full text of N.C. Supreme Court and N.C. Court of Appeals slip opinions in Workers’ Compensation and Tort Award cases initially handled by the N.C. Industrial Commission (NCIC).The page also has links to court pages in the contiguous states, plus links to read, search, and copy the full text of both U.S ...
Comprehensive Procurement Guideline (CPG) Program ...
The Comprehensive Procurement Guideline (CPG) program is part of EPA's Sustainable Materials Management initiative that promotes a system approach to reducing materials use and the associated environmental impacts over the materials’ entire life cycle.
The Craftsman Directory | The Craftsman Blog
Business Name Specialty Address Contact Description; Old House Specialists (AL): Doors, Windows. 1019 S Lawrence St. Montgomery, AL 36104. Website (334) 264-0597